United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2010

Judged:

Not a week goes by where I’m not asked by a Christian,“What happened to you to make you hate God so much? Why are you so angry at Christians?” So let me just answer this question once and for all, and the next time anyone asks , I can just forward them to this blog entry.

In order to make it so the mind of a Christian can understand, I will have to explain it in the form of a story. I wish I could explain this in a better way, but because the minds of Christians have been conditioned from birth to understand things that are put in story form, it’s the most efficient way to explain this to you.

So here goes.

Once upon a time, there was a vast country called Americhrist. Now, it just so happened, that every single person in the entire country of Americhrist was mentally retarded. Every single man, woman, and child all completely, mentally retarded.

Welcome to Americhrist

Now, it was not their fault they were mentally retarded. They were just born that way. They couldn’t help it any more than someone who was born left handed could help it. Retardation was just normal.

Then, suddenly, one day in the land of Americhrist, about 15% of all the babies began to be born non-retarded. 15% were born with what you and I would call a “normal” level of intelligence .

Now imagine the 15% of babies who were born non-retarded growing up in a society where 85% of the people are mentally retarded. The non-retarded people, obviously, are smart enough to realize that the other 85% of the people around them are totally mentally retarded.

And, while you’re imagining, imagine what a world which is run by the 85% retards would look like. It would be polluted and violent and have arbitrary laws that are, in a word, retarded. It would be full of grown-ups who believe in fairy tales, and who are willing to kill anyone who disagrees that these fairy tales are true.

Now, imagine that the 15% non-retarded people found a cure for mental retardation. They could finally improve the future of all of humanity greatly by curing the mental retardation of the other 85%.

Only thing is, the 85% retarded people enjoy being retarded. They enjoy it very much. Ignorance is total bliss, and it doesn’t matter that they cage more of their fellow man in prison than any other country on earth; they don’t care that they are involved in wars that kill hundreds of thousands of strangers; and they don’t even care that they are killing their host planet.

Being retarded is really fun and easy. Thinking is hard, and the retarded majority of Americhrist will fight tooth and nail to keep from being cured.

Now, imagine you were in that 15% who were not retarded. Wouldn’t you be angry? Wouldn’t you scream and cuss at the stupid retards?

Wouldn’t you yell,“You fools, can’t you see how primitive you are? Can’t you see how violent and stupid you are? Can’t you see what you are doing to your host planet? What is wrong with you?”

But the retarded people won’t listen. They cannot grasp these concepts. They just want you to shut your stupid mouth so they can keep on playing in their fantasy world.

This is why I’m angry and frustrated. I know it’s not your fault. You can’t help that you are retarded, but it doesn’t make it any less frustrating for those of us who are not.

Americhrist is not just a make believe place.
Lakita

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2010

Judged:

I will pray 4 this person.
One Dead America

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2010

Judged:

Dude youre a f@#king genius no lie this is hilarious because its so true, so very very true, and if you agree with this, copy, paste and repost on all the other lame a$$ networking sites and get the word around that being Christian solidifies the downfall of all mankind, goddamn, if youre reading this whoever posted the original, kudos my friend and thanks, i now know im not the only one who sees the world for what it is
Lakita

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2010

Judged:

One Dead America wrote:
Dude youre a f@#king genius no lie this is hilarious because its so true, so very very true, and if you agree with this, copy, paste and repost on all the other lame a$$ networking sites and get the word around that being Christian solidifies the downfall of all mankind, goddamn, if youre reading this whoever posted the original, kudos my friend and thanks, i now know im not the only one who sees the world for what it is
r u a Christian?
Lakita

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2010

Judged:

One Dead America wrote:
2 hate the Good Lord iz unChristian
Lakita

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2010

Judged:

One Dead America wrote:
i will pray 4 u
godlovesme

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2010

Judged:

wtf
1oldfatguy

Reedley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2010

Judged:

Was there a heaven before man existed? If so, why?
If God exists why did he wait 13 and a half billion years to make a human, and then fuck it up? I thought God was supposed to be all-knowing and all-perfect.
Do beings on other planets, in other galaxies go to heaven? Why not?
Why is it that everyone that believes in God thinks that God thinks JUST like they do? "I hate fags. God hates fags." Hmmm.
If he exists, would God really allow Pat Roberston to be His spokesman, or Orel Roberts? I don' think so. How about a guy that lives in a gold plated palace?
Why should the God Christians, Moslems and Jews be any more be believable than the ones the ancient Greeks, the American Indians, the Romans, the Hindus, the Mayan, or the Inca believed in? If one is a superstition, then they all are.
Lakita

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2010

Judged:

1oldfatguy wrote:
Was there a heaven before man existed? If so, why?
If God exists why did he wait 13 and a half billion years to make a human, and then fuck it up? I thought God was supposed to be all-knowing and all-perfect.
Do beings on other planets, in other galaxies go to heaven? Why not?
Why is it that everyone that believes in God thinks that God thinks JUST like they do? "I hate fags. God hates fags." Hmmm.
If he exists, would God really allow Pat Roberston to be His spokesman, or Orel Roberts? I don' think so. How about a guy that lives in a gold plated palace?
Why should the God Christians, Moslems and Jews be any more be believable than the ones the ancient Greeks, the American Indians, the Romans, the Hindus, the Mayan, or the Inca believed in? If one is a superstition, then they all are.
The Good Lord existed before humans were created. I will pray 4 u.
pork chop

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2010

Lakita wrote:
Not a week goes by where I’m not asked by a Christian,“What happened to you to make you hate God so much? Why are you so angry at Christians?” So let me just answer this question once and for all, and the next time anyone asks , I can just forward them to this blog entry.
In order to make it so the mind of a Christian can understand, I will have to explain it in the form of a story. I wish I could explain this in a better way, but because the minds of Christians have been conditioned from birth to understand things that are put in story form, it’s the most efficient way to explain this to you.
So here goes.
Once upon a time, there was a vast country called Americhrist. Now, it just so happened, that every single person in the entire country of Americhrist was mentally retarded. Every single man, woman, and child all completely, mentally retarded.
Welcome to Americhrist
Now, it was not their fault they were mentally retarded. They were just born that way. They couldn’t help it any more than someone who was born left handed could help it. Retardation was just normal.
Then, suddenly, one day in the land of Americhrist, about 15% of all the babies began to be born non-retarded. 15% were born with what you and I would call a “normal” level of intelligence .
Now imagine the 15% of babies who were born non-retarded growing up in a society where 85% of the people are mentally retarded. The non-retarded people, obviously, are smart enough to realize that the other 85% of the people around them are totally mentally retarded.
And, while you’re imagining, imagine what a world which is run by the 85% retards would look like. It would be polluted and violent and have arbitrary laws that are, in a word, retarded. It would be full of grown-ups who believe in fairy tales, and who are willing to kill anyone who disagrees that these fairy tales are true.
Now, imagine that the 15% non-retarded people found a cure for mental retardation. They could finally improve the future of all of humanity greatly by curing the mental retardation of the other 85%.
Only thing is, the 85% retarded people enjoy being retarded. They enjoy it very much. Ignorance is total bliss, and it doesn’t matter that they cage more of their fellow man in prison than any other country on earth; they don’t care that they are involved in wars that kill hundreds of thousands of strangers; and they don’t even care that they are killing their host planet.
Being retarded is really fun and easy. Thinking is hard, and the retarded majority of Americhrist will fight tooth and nail to keep from being cured.
Now, imagine you were in that 15% who were not retarded. Wouldn’t you be angry? Wouldn’t you scream and cuss at the stupid retards?
Wouldn’t you yell,“You fools, can’t you see how primitive you are? Can’t you see how violent and stupid you are? Can’t you see what you are doing to your host planet? What is wrong with you?”
But the retarded people won’t listen. They cannot grasp these concepts. They just want you to shut your stupid mouth so they can keep on playing in their fantasy world.
This is why I’m angry and frustrated. I know it’s not your fault. You can’t help that you are retarded, but it doesn’t make it any less frustrating for those of us who are not.
Americhrist is not just a make believe place.
for your sake, I hope your thoughts are correct.
private eyes

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2010

Judged:

Hey Idoits this a free country and why are you spew out all that venom of hate I think you have low self esteem or Never was taught what Right from wrong it is people like you what making this country sick as ever !with all that commie Libreal retardness breathing down on every one back. If you dont like us Christian or God boo hoo thats your life not ours The Righteous shall flourish and the evil doer that includes Faggs Evil sick people and God haters shall be cutt of from the face of the earth.
Lakita

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2010

Judged:

God Bless Y'All
Lakita

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2010

Judged:

private eyes wrote:
Hey Idoits this a free country and why are you spew out all that venom of hate I think you have low self esteem or Never was taught what Right from wrong it is people like you what making this country sick as ever !with all that commie Libreal retardness breathing down on every one back. If you dont like us Christian or God boo hoo thats your life not ours The Righteous shall flourish and the evil doer that includes Faggs Evil sick people and God haters shall be cutt of from the face of the earth.
the Good Lord luvs heterosexuals and gays. And Yes God bless.
a sinner

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2010

Judged:

Please, all you people that are not belivers or dispise God for whatever reason.....Repent, while there is still time and ask God for forgiveness and for your current views.....he will forgive you with open arms.....thank Jesus for taking your place on the cross, he died because he loves us......confess by mouth that Jesus is your Lord and Savior and to come into your life.....brothers and sister do it as soon as possible, change your way of thinking today before it is too late.....God gives us a choice to accept Him or end up in eternal damnation.....please choose our God, the God of love, a forgiving God that is willing to forgive you and love you.....Repent brothers and sisters.....we are all sinners and have to ask our God for our sinful life.....and please pray for me, a sinner, for the Lord to forgive me for my sinful ways.....Jesus loves you brothers and sisters.....may He have mercy on all of us on Judgement Day!
Lakita

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2010

Judged:

a sinner wrote:
Please, all you people that are not belivers or dispise God for whatever reason.....Repent, while there is still time and ask God for forgiveness and for your current views.....he will forgive you with open arms.....thank Jesus for taking your place on the cross, he died because he loves us......confess by mouth that Jesus is your Lord and Savior and to come into your life.....brothers and sister do it as soon as possible, change your way of thinking today before it is too late.....God gives us a choice to accept Him or end up in eternal damnation.....please choose our God, the God of love, a forgiving God that is willing to forgive you and love you.....Repent brothers and sisters.....we are all sinners and have to ask our God for our sinful life.....and please pray for me, a sinner, for the Lord to forgive me for my sinful ways.....Jesus loves you brothers and sisters.....may He have mercy on all of us on Judgement Day!
Amen
Lakita

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2010

Judged:

a sinner wrote:
great spiritual post
Lakita

Missouri City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2010

Judged:

God luvs all of u
NiCe GiRl

Bahrain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2010

Judged:

Look You All
The God Is Better Than You All
He Know What Will Happen If Your Dead Or Life

He Can Make You Die Now

Pray For him
Make Good Things

And God Maybe Will Forgive You At Somethings

The God Is Better Than You
truth be told

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2010

Judged:

Man wrote the Bible...not God..now you do the logic..oh but wait I forget...you believe in God..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of317
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

39 Users are viewing the Houston Forum right now

Search the Houston Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 3 hr Truth is might 20,379
Mexican girl/Black man (Oct '10) 8 hr Theone 119
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 10 hr Wild flowers 466
Where can I find a "Crooked Doctor Clinic" Hous... (Nov '09) 17 hr Jeepz 276
is it normal for 2 boys to masturbate together (Oct '10) 18 hr Peter 65
Best tar in town Fri lilly 10
Where the boy at? Fri Maccline 5
•••

Air Quality Alert for Harris County was issued at April 18 at 1:07PM CDT

•••
•••

Houston News Video

•••
•••

Houston Jobs