Feds bust 10 alleged gang members

May 21, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KHOU-TV Houston

Federal agents Tuesday arrested the reputed leader and nine members of one of Galveston County's biggest drug distribution street gangs.

Comments
21 - 40 of 525 Comments Last updated Dec 22, 2011
MOMO N KAYKAY

League City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
May 27, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

why all yall people from GERMANY all down here in bacliff ???? go talk bout yall people and leave my people alone ... you act like they done something 2 u !!! quit hatin &&& talking shit its not cute at all its dum because you dont know a dam thing about anyt of these people
Honey Bee BMXer

Bethpage, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
May 27, 2008
 

Judged:

1

I have raced bicycles with some of these boys. I have sat on the porch and smoked with some of them back in the day. For some of these people they are just trying to make a living. I have played little league with some of them. I know for a fact that Sean G istn a bad person. I know his brother Toe is upset about this. I am just worried about Sean G's. and Amy Knight's kids together. Where are they now? Sean was only trying to provide for his family and now has to lose his freedom as well as the rest of the people caught up in the game.
caj

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
May 27, 2008
 

Judged:

2

2

WeRe BaKK iN ThE GaMe wrote:
All these hattas need to quit hatting on my fam. yawl want to sit here && talk shyt but im sure yawl have done something like that b4 && yall need to keep yalls mouth shut && mind ya own buisness these my kinfolks you talking about so all yall little hatting hoes need to keep these boys names out of ya mouth :]] i would appreciate it... && nobody asked any of yall to get on here and leave comments talking shyt.. && yall only know one side of this && when you find out the other side then ya gett itt thnx SO FREE MY 4SP BoYs :]] ii <3 YaLl :]] && im with John Doe yall need to quitt worrying about the little things && move on up && dont get into other ppls buisness bcuz it has nothing to do with YOU!!!:]] ii <3 YaLL && We GoN HoLd iT DwN BoYs :]]
You gang memebers need to be put in jail and throw the key aways...You all think you are bad that is why there is so much crime and parents are losing there children to drugs and crimes because of you gangsters...get a life and quite your crying!!!!THey are were they need to be IN JAIL!!!!!
Honey Bee BMXer

Bethpage, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
May 27, 2008
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Well this is for CAJ: You can talk all the shit you want because you are a little pussy. I bet you werent saying anything about them before last Tuesday were you. Or maybe you just want to try to make some of the money they made. Youre talking about throwing away the keys. Thats a joke. All ten of the people that got locked up are in there because of drugs. NOT MURDER. They were not going around robbing people just for the hell of it. Yous dont know what the fuck you are talking about. I used to sit off the corner of 8th street with some of them and box out in the front yard. You dont know shit about any of these people except what the news says. Its not as bad as they make it sound. We will be here waiting for them to get out weather you like it or not.
Cooley

East Bernard, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
May 27, 2008
 

Judged:

3

3

3

I want to thank all of those who participated in this successful operation. Alot of hard work was done for one simple reason: The citizens of Bacliff and San Leon demanded action and we responded appropriately. The only persons "targeted" were those who were knowingly and intentionally engaging in criminal activity. The investigation identified these defendants as willing participant's in this illegal activity, even after being warned to cease the same activity on numerous occasions. This case is but the beginning of the efforts by the Galveston County Sheriff's Office to secure a safe and secure community. This is an unfortunate event in the lives of these defendant's, all of whom have families who love and care about them. No officer or agent from any of the agencies involved in this investigation is more aware of that than me, as I know most of them, which only makes this case even more tragic. My best of luck to each of them and their families.
george vazquez

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
May 27, 2008
 

Judged:

2

2

1

f#!1 four street all them slobs can just burn, yeahhhhh internationaly known and stomping yall punks its george and i love chasing fraud street.
ol wanksta posers. i hope they make it to state cus my boys is going to smak them around like always. B.A.cliff texas.... george vazquez ask about me punk
Honey Bee BMXer

Bethpage, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
May 27, 2008
 

Judged:

1

It dosnt matter what you say. The sentence is still to much. A man that commits murder dosnt serve 10 years in prision with up to a 10 Mil. $ fine. A repeted sex offender dosnt even get that harsh of a pen. sentence. And as far as the B.A. (Brown Assassian)is concerned, that has been an ongoing event since day one.
Houston

League City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
May 27, 2008
 

Judged:

4

2

For those of you trying to defend these guys you should probably use spell check and try not to sound so stupid. These people are locked up for a reason. There are many paths they could have chosen and this is the on they chose. They may be great people but it had to happen. Get real jobs and it would not be a situaton
Clifton

League City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
May 27, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

Not saying these guys are guilty as I don't know that. What I will say is that if you are selling the hard drugs out there, then you are not there helping your community. Done told my kids what I would do to them if I ever caught them banging also.
Coleman

West Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
May 27, 2008
 

Judged:

2

1

1

F*** everyone that's talking shit about Bacliff. I think the only person that has the right to judge is their own family. Ricky G. just got out and was only trying to make it out here. No one gives you a chance after serving 7 year's in state prison. And Brandon D. is the coolest, nicest person you could ever meet. The only negative thing I have to say is I'm glad Amy Knight's locked up cause she's such a shitty-ass om and she is pregnant and doped up always.
She deserves this for putting her kid's through such unnecessary drama. And she's continuing to be a crack headed ass mom by being pregnant and doing such drug's. Free Brandon and Ricky!
houston

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
May 28, 2008
 
John Doe wrote:
im a family member of one of these "alleged" gang members and friend of the rest. I think that instead of wasting your time with small fish why dont yall go after the killers,rapists,child molesters, and the crooked galveston county police officers (i.e. officer Brent A. Cooley)in our small town of Bacliff. They have all of our support and our prayers are with our family and fiends. free Ricky G.
Just want to say you got i right, i am sure the fiends are saying many prayers.
Ms-CRENSHAW

League City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
May 28, 2008
 

Judged:

2

2

1

i agree with COLEMAN AND HONEY BEE BMXER ... these people are not bad people they are just ttrying to make a living ok yea they might have sold some drugs but so what who cares have u seen bacliff 90% of bacliff is crackheaads. really come on now i mean if you are going to get the so called "BIG dealers" why not get the "BIG buyers" they are the one's buying it. if you stop and think hmm... maybe if we cleared some of these crackheads out of bacliff then we wouldnt have to worry about there being drug dealers because then there would be nobody to sell drugs to and if you are worried about the community and your children like most of yall say yall are then maybe you should move !! because i've lived in bacliff all my life since day 1 and its NEVER changed your not a true bacliifian if you are not use to these kind of things yet. i recently moved to dickinson and it is way worse over there worse then i've ever seen bacliff, you go to the gas station and what do you see a drug deal or a hooker trying to sell her self. i walk out of my apartment and what do i see drug deals EVERYWHERE, people hollaring and slapping their kids, people coming up to you trying to sell you JUNK so they can have money to buy and do their drugs WOW its pretty bad. STOP worrying about bacliff and worry about the surroudings!!! and as far as CAJ ... do you know any of these people? no probaly not. and im sure somewhere in your family there is a CRAKHEAD, a DRUG-DEALER, a MURDER, there something because nobody is perfect !! so just shut your mouth and worry about your own dam family && HOUSTON OF SANTA FE TEXAS, who ever you are ... maybe a school teacher hell i dont know but how are you going to get on here and try to tell someone how to type? did you invent typing? no!!! because if you did you wouldnt be on here running your damn mouth. do yall know how these people were brought up? some of them had hard lives and still do!!! brandon dominy's(my cousin) sister died at a young age & he took that very hard!!!! ricky gatlin(my uncle)he took the blame for something he didnt do so that one of his friends wouldnt go down! he is a good ass daddy to his 3 kids, shawn marquis me && him are like brother and sister ... we grew up together our mom's were good friends me & shawn use to hang out in the bars with our mom's while they would drink!!! Bryan spillers(VERY close fam. friend) he's an awesome guy, a good dad!!! just right before he got locked up he said he's changed alot and he's happy .. he wants to see his children grow up. and he has a grandbaby on the way he is a good dad!!! jason ruppert(fam. friend) he's a cool guy i hung out with his nephew alot and everytime i saw him he was always nice. sean "G"(fam. friend) he's a good ass daddy to! he loved his kids. NONE of these guys deserve to be in jail or deserve the negitive talk that you all are talking. they are ALL good guys and GREAT dads!!! i also agree with john doe! stop worrying about little things and move on to the bigger things.
FREE MY FAM!!!! i love all yall !!!! stay real && dont worry about the hatas !!!!
BANG STROM

Baton Rouge, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
May 28, 2008
 

Judged:

1

To the Dominy family----its easy for people to run there mouths about things they know nothing about. I've known yall most of my life and yall are great people. i wish the best for Brandon and hope everything turns out ok.
League City

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
May 28, 2008
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Obviously there was something going on for the Feds to have watched them for 2 years and know what's going on. Yes, they're criminals. We all have had a hard life, but you don't see me out selling drugs and destroying everyone elses life and living high and fancy. We go out and get good jobs and make the best of our lives and what we have.
Bacliffian 4 life

Bethpage, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
May 28, 2008
 

Judged:

1

OBVIOUSLY YOU HAVENT BEEN TO BACLIFF. THERE IS NOTHING HIGH AND FANCY OUT HERE. THERE IS A BUNCH OF EXPENSIVE HOUSES BUT IT IS PART OF SOUTH SHORE HARBOR. THE PEOPLE THAT WERE BUSTED ARENT LIVING LARGE LIKE EVERYONE THINKS THEY ARE. YOU DONT KNOW THESE PEOPLE SO QUIT TALKING ABOUT THEM.
Dickinson

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
May 28, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

Actually, I do know some of them and have seen the cars they drive and no they have never had a job!
Clifton

League City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
May 28, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

Like I said earlier, don't know these guys and I can't say if their guilty. But if your selling drugs then bye-bye. Anyone doing this isn't setting a good example for their children if they have any. Get the dealers off of the street and their won't be any crackheads. Crackheads are the thiefs and murderers thanks to all the drug dealers be them big or small. I am a Bacliffian for life and it has been a good little town. Just need to clear out some of the rift-raft is all.
DALLAS-CJ

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
May 28, 2008
 
Honey Bee BMXer wrote:
Well this is for CAJ: You can talk all the shit you want because you are a little pussy. I bet you werent saying anything about them before last Tuesday were you. Or maybe you just want to try to make some of the money they made. Youre talking about throwing away the keys. Thats a joke. All ten of the people that got locked up are in there because of drugs. NOT MURDER. They were not going around robbing people just for the hell of it. Yous dont know what the fuck you are talking about. I used to sit off the corner of 8th street with some of them and box out in the front yard. You dont know shit about any of these people except what the news says. Its not as bad as they make it sound. We will be here waiting for them to get out weather you like it or not.
Who said anything about murder idiot. I will say what I said anytime...I don't need there money...I work for my money. I am not a low life like you and your gangster friends....GET A LIFE AND A J-O-B LOSERS.
DALLAS-CJ

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
May 28, 2008
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Ms-CRENSHAW wrote:
i agree with COLEMAN AND HONEY BEE BMXER ... these people are not bad people they are just ttrying to make a living ok yea they might have sold some drugs but so what who cares have u seen bacliff 90% of bacliff is crackheaads. really come on now i mean if you are going to get the so called "BIG dealers" why not get the "BIG buyers" they are the one's buying it. if you stop and think hmm... maybe if we cleared some of these crackheads out of bacliff then we wouldnt have to worry about there being drug dealers because then there would be nobody to sell drugs to and if you are worried about the community and your children like most of yall say yall are then maybe you should move !! because i've lived in bacliff all my life since day 1 and its NEVER changed your not a true bacliifian if you are not use to these kind of things yet. i recently moved to dickinson and it is way worse over there worse then i've ever seen bacliff, you go to the gas station and what do you see a drug deal or a hooker trying to sell her self. i walk out of my apartment and what do i see drug deals EVERYWHERE, people hollaring and slapping their kids, people coming up to you trying to sell you JUNK so they can have money to buy and do their drugs WOW its pretty bad. STOP worrying about bacliff and worry about the surroudings!!! and as far as CAJ ... do you know any of these people? no probaly not. and im sure somewhere in your family there is a CRAKHEAD, a DRUG-DEALER, a MURDER, there something because nobody is perfect !! so just shut your mouth and worry about your own dam family && HOUSTON OF SANTA FE TEXAS, who ever you are ... maybe a school teacher hell i dont know but how are you going to get on here and try to tell someone how to type? did you invent typing? no!!! because if you did you wouldnt be on here running your damn mouth. do yall know how these people were brought up? some of them had hard lives and still do!!! brandon dominy's(my cousin) sister died at a young age & he took that very hard!!!! ricky gatlin(my uncle)he took the blame for something he didnt do so that one of his friends wouldnt go down! he is a good ass daddy to his 3 kids, shawn marquis me && him are like brother and sister ... we grew up together our mom's were good friends me & shawn use to hang out in the bars with our mom's while they would drink!!! Bryan spillers(VERY close fam. friend) he's an awesome guy, a good dad!!! just right before he got locked up he said he's changed alot and he's happy .. he wants to see his children grow up. and he has a grandbaby on the way he is a good dad!!! jason ruppert(fam. friend) he's a cool guy i hung out with his nephew alot and everytime i saw him he was always nice. sean "G"(fam. friend) he's a good ass daddy to! he loved his kids. NONE of these guys deserve to be in jail or deserve the negitive talk that you all are talking. they are ALL good guys and GREAT dads!!! i also agree with john doe! stop worrying about little things and move on to the bigger things.
FREE MY FAM!!!! i love all yall !!!! stay real && dont worry about the hatas !!!!
iF THEY ARE SUCH GREAT DADS WHY ARE THEY IN JAIL...IS THIS WHAT THERE ARE TEACHING THERE KIDS. COME ON
YOU ARE WHAT YOU BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT YOU CHOSE TO BE...DON'T GO ON WITH SAD STORY ABOUT THIS AND THAT I DON'T FEEL SORRY FOR THEM ARE YOU. THEY MADE THERE OWN BED...SO NOW THEY HAVE TO LAY IN IT. DON'T BE BLAMING NOBODY ABOUT HOW YOU THEY LIVE WHY NOT GET A JOB LIKE MOST PEOPLE DO ...AND MAKE A DESCENT LIVING INSTEAD OF SELLING DRUGS!!!!!!!!!!
Melissa D

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44
May 28, 2008
 
BANG STROM wrote:
To the Dominy family----its easy for people to run there mouths about things they know nothing about. I've known yall most of my life and yall are great people. i wish the best for Brandon and hope everything turns out ok.
I dont know who you are but thanks for your support.You obviously know us (the dominy's) so you know that we are good people. My dad is one of the most religious people you could ever meet and he may not agree with what is going on but he is still definitely going to be by Brandon's side! That is what family does!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Houston Forum right now

Search the Houston Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 19 min fubar 17,217
Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 51 min fubar 21,672
Mary Jane 8 hr puppyfeet 1
where can i get an urgent loan please? 8 hr maria jane 1
Would a Black girl have a problem dating a Mexi... (Nov '07) 12 hr Jose wants Mora dogs 1,089
1 Blessing From God 13 hr Blessed Fruits 19
do latinas like white guys? 18 hr Gasman 19
is it normal for 2 boys to masturbate together (Oct '10) 18 hr Farterbate 86
•••
•••

Houston News Video

•••
Houston Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Houston Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Houston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Houston News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Houston
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••