Feds bust 10 alleged gang members

May 21, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KHOU-TV Houston

Federal agents Tuesday arrested the reputed leader and nine members of one of Galveston County's biggest drug distribution street gangs.

Comments
1 - 20 of 525 Comments Last updated Dec 22, 2011
First Prev
of 27
Next Last
John Doe

League City, TX

#1 May 22, 2008
im a family member of one of these "alleged" gang members and friend of the rest. I think that instead of wasting your time with small fish why dont yall go after the killers,rapists,child molesters, and the crooked galveston county police officers (i.e. officer Brent A. Cooley)in our small town of Bacliff. They have all of our support and our prayers are with our family and fiends. free Ricky G.
melissa

League City, TX

#2 May 22, 2008
i am sure that every one running their heads probably have a few skeletons in their closets they just have not come out yet! so instead of every one pointing fingers why dont you say a prayer for them! there are two sides to every story! and all every one knows is the laws side! so say a prayer and stop running your heads!
Travis

League City, TX

#3 May 22, 2008
of course thats how it goes everyone runs their mouth and has no idea what the hell is going on in our world. you dont know these people but you all can sure run your mouth like you know them all im sayin is yall are wasting your time dealing with them, there are bigger fish in the sea. a CHILD RAPIST can LITERALLY RAPE A CHILD AND GET OUT IN 10 YEARS but yall supposevly got all of these "gang members" wat in the fuck is wrong with our government?
Payton Dominy age 7

League City, TX

#4 May 22, 2008
i love my uncle bubba! free Ricky G. he aint never hurt nobody!!!!!!!
Kourtney

League City, TX

#5 May 22, 2008
Brandon is a very good person and does not deserve all the negative comments!!!!
Texas Expatriate

Germany

#6 May 23, 2008
Doesn't sound good churrins.

Ya'll better some good lawyers...
swanisha johnson

Dickinson, TX

#7 May 23, 2008
F*** DA HATAS!
MOMO AND KAYKAY

Dickinson, TX

#9 May 23, 2008
FREE R BOYZ ... SHAWN MARQUIS, RICKY "G", SEAN "G" BRANDON DOMINY, BRYAN SPILLERS, JASON RUPPERT. WHY YALL HATIN ON DEM??? THEY FAMILY && WE GONE HOLD IT DOWN 4 DEM WE AINT WORRIED BOUT YALL STUPID A$$ HATAS CUZ WE KNO HOW THEY ARE AND YALL DONT KNO SHYT SO GO FUKK UR URSELF... && FIND SOMETHING BETTER 2 DO THEN SIT HERE && TALK BOUT THEM!! YALL JUS MAKIN THEM MORE KNOWN THEN WHAT THEY WAS SOOO YEA KEEP HATIN!!
WE LOVE YALL 4SP BOII'Z
yall ryd 2 dye gals momo && kaykay
MS DOMINY

Houston, TX

#11 May 23, 2008
I LOVE YOU BRD! THINGS WILL GET BETTER AND DON'T LISTEN TO THESE DUMB ASS PEOPLE TALKIN STUFF ABOUT YOU! YOU DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG!
MS DOMINY

Houston, TX

#12 May 23, 2008
I love you BRD! Things will work out OK!! We miss you. Don't listen to these dumb ass people who act perfect!
WeRe BaKK iN ThE GaMe

United States

#13 May 23, 2008
All these hattas need to quit hatting on my fam. yawl want to sit here && talk shyt but im sure yawl have done something like that b4 && yall need to keep yalls mouth shut && mind ya own buisness these my kinfolks you talking about so all yall little hatting hoes need to keep these boys names out of ya mouth :]] i would appreciate it... && nobody asked any of yall to get on here and leave comments talking shyt.. && yall only know one side of this && when you find out the other side then ya gett itt thnx SO FREE MY 4SP BoYs :]] ii <3 YaLl :]] && im with John Doe yall need to quitt worrying about the little things && move on up && dont get into other ppls buisness bcuz it has nothing to do with YOU!!!:]] ii <3 YaLL && We GoN HoLd iT DwN BoYs :]]
WeRe BaKK iN ThE GaMe

United States

#14 May 23, 2008
KEEP HATTiN YA MaKiN Uz FaMoUs :]] FREE My 4SP BoYs :]] FREE RiCKY G. ii <3 Ya BuBBa :]]
Justin Strader

League City, TX

#15 May 23, 2008
show your names and show love 4SP is not a gang it is a family. if you are posting stuff on here talking down then you dont even know any one and need to move around one love yalls day will come they cant hold yall for ever you will shine
Tabitha G

Houston, TX

#16 May 23, 2008
Grow up
Justin Strader

League City, TX

#17 May 23, 2008
lol you people talkin down need to grow up and worrie about your own problems
BACLIFF MOM

League City, TX

#18 May 24, 2008
I'VE KNOWN THE MOST OF THESE PEOPLE SINCE THEY WERE JUST LITTLE KIDS.I'M SAD FOR THEM AND I PRAY FOR THEM.SIN IS ONLY FUN FOR A SEASON AND THEN YOU REAP WHAT YOU SO.BUT I PRAISE GOD FOR INTERVENTION.THEY AREN'T KIDS ANY MORE THIS MIGHT SAVE AND CHANGE THEIR LIVES.GREED FOR MONEY MAKES PEOPLE DO BAD THINGS.DRUGS HAVE DESTROYED SO MANY LIVES AND FAMILIES.NO ONE IS BALLIN NOW!RIGHT NOW ALOT OF PEOPLE ARE HURTING THE CHILDREN OF THESE PEOPLE AND FAMILY AND THE DRUG ADDICTS AND THEIR FAMILIES ARE ALL GOING THROUGH HELL.MONEY IS THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL AND DRUGS ARE SATANS TOOL.BUT THE STREETS OF BACLIFF SEEM AWFUL QUIET RIGHT NOW AND I PRAY THAT IN THE END THAT ALL THINGS WORK TOGETHER FOR GOOD TO THEM THAT LOVE GOD AND WHAT SATAN MEANT FOR BAD GOD WILL WORK OUT FOR THE GOOD OF MANY IN THE END.I KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO HAVE A CHILD IN JAIL AND A CHILD ADDICTED TO DRUGS.I'VE BEEN THERE SO I JUDGE NO ONE.BUT BACLIFF NEEDED SOMETHING DONE ABOUT DRUGS AND STILL NEEDS ALOT MORE.MY HEART GOES OUT TO THE INNOCENT CHILDREN INVOLVED AND FAMILY WHO HAD NO CONTROL.I CAN ONLY PRAY FOR THESE KIDS WHO NEVER GOT AWAY FROM THE GAME THAT SATAN SO DECIETFULLY PULLED THEM INTO.I LOVE THEM ALL AND PRAY THIS IS A WAKE UP CALL FOR THEM.
Kahala Girl

Houston, TX

#19 May 24, 2008
OMG!
TEXAS BITY GCT 409 281

La Marque, TX

#20 May 25, 2008
MEN F**K IT AFTER WHAT THA FEDZ DID TO WICKED CITY,THEM BOYZ SHOULD HAVE PEP GAME; ANY WHERE THERE'S DEVELOPMENT THESE B***H ASS LAWS GET PAID 2 CLEAN THA CITY,FOR INSTINSE SEEN THA NEW SCHOOL THAY BUILDING ON 517,WHAT BOUT THE NEW HOUSES THAY BUILDING OUT THERE IN THA KLIFF.BUT IM NOT HATE-N SOME PEPOLE NEED 2 PAY ATTION 2 SHIT LIKE THAT;AND RICKY JUST GOT HOME.BUT SHIT MY BOY S.T. ON HIS P&Q'S.BUT YEA LIKE BAM SAY F**K THA LAWS,FREE POO & THA WHOLE WICKED CITY HWY 3 JUST AINT THA SAME,FREE 4sP U BOYZ KEEP YOUR HEAD UP & REMEMBER FUCK SNITCHIN B'S UP HOES DOWN
SEABROOK

Seabrook, TX

#21 May 25, 2008
My heart is just broken for the family members who have to endure the pain from the actions of their children. All we can do is pray and pray and pray again!!!I hope that the courts will grant mercy to young people involved. I'm pretty sure they did not come up with the planning or organization of this, if infact the law has it right. They do tend to make mistakes just like the rest of us!!
Working-on-a-cha in-gang

Baesweiler, Germany

#22 May 26, 2008
Pray?

We're talking about big-time drug dealers. They're going down the tubes for a long long time. Deal with it.
SEABROOK wrote:
My heart is just broken for the family members who have to endure the pain from the actions of their children. All we can do is pray and pray and pray again!!!I hope that the courts will grant mercy to young people involved. I'm pretty sure they did not come up with the planning or organization of this, if infact the law has it right. They do tend to make mistakes just like the rest of us!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 27
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Houston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 8 min Defiant1 22,296
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 1 hr Wow Wee 767
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Defiant1 17,879
A Thing To Do in Houston 2 hr athingtodotoday 1
public breastfeeding 3 hr moral authority 1
Robber forces victim to drive around to ATMs 7 hr Walter Glen Stockton 1
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 16 hr Wow Wee 524
•••

Houston News Video

•••
Houston Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Houston Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••