Posted in the Houston Forum
Maybe the Chancellor, President and Professors need to learn MORALS, ETHICS and ACCOUNTABILITY before teaching our children.
Several Problems with College in The Woodlands:
1. Have equipment they know belongs to a third-party that they refuse to return. Destroyed a third parties equipment when they were being forced to return it.
2. Their board is only interested in getting cash and equipment. Education is secondary to them.
3. They have lied to donors. Speaking from first hand experience.
4. They do not honor their side of written agreements.
5. Their auditors failed and refused to identify where in their financial statements they report the unused grant money that the government gives them for the benefit of students.
6. Purported tax receipts dates don't match up.
Tell me when this thread is updated:
|high purity 99.98% Nembutal pentobarbital for sell||3 min||fuckkkerrr||3|
|Warning To The Citizens of Harris And Surroundi...||15 min||FOULJUSTICE||1|
|TX Who do you support for Commissioner of the Gene... (Oct '10)||29 min||Vote||277|
|TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10)||36 min||Texas Proud||511|
|TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10)||40 min||Voter||471|
|TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10)||1 hr||Ppppp||327|
|TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10)||1 hr||Straight ticket||373|