College in The Woodlands - MORALS, ETHICS and ACCOUNTABILITY
Posted in the Houston Forum
#1 Jan 30, 2013
Maybe the Chancellor, President and Professors need to learn MORALS, ETHICS and ACCOUNTABILITY before teaching our children.
Several Problems with College in The Woodlands:
1. Have equipment they know belongs to a third-party that they refuse to return. Destroyed a third parties equipment when they were being forced to return it.
2. Their board is only interested in getting cash and equipment. Education is secondary to them.
3. They have lied to donors. Speaking from first hand experience.
4. They do not honor their side of written agreements.
5. Their auditors failed and refused to identify where in their financial statements they report the unused grant money that the government gives them for the benefit of students.
6. Purported tax receipts dates don't match up.
Add your comments below
|Gnostics FARTS of houston||8 hr||Farts||2|
|Gnostics of houston||8 hr||Farts||7|
|Memorial Fart Day Texas Farters Supply Open Hou...||12 hr||Fart Suds||2|
|Memorial Day Texas Shooters Supply Open House E...||13 hr||Farting marksman||3|
|Longtime Farting GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins anot...||15 hr||Farts||31|
|Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10)||15 hr||Farts||24,355|
|Seeking Farting ANR/ABR partner||Tue||Lactose Farts||27|
Find what you want!
Search Houston Forum Now
Copyright © 2017 Topix LLC