First Prev
of 2
Next Last
StefKaps

Euless, TX

#21 Sep 28, 2012
soo me and my friends really want to check this place out with our own eyes. We are going and nothing people say will stop us. Now that I got that out of the way, any advice? How many people should we bring? Guns? Knives? four wheeler?
Three High School Kids

Jacksonville, FL

#22 Oct 16, 2012
A couple of friends and I are planning on going there to scout it out after school today. I really want to find out if this is the real deal or just another fluke. Sounds worth it, because I like a good mystery with a little danger. Should I wear anti-cumshot goggles?
Extra Batteries

United States

#23 Oct 16, 2012
Yes, and bring that large sholng you keep in your night stand
CIA

Jacksonville, FL

#24 Oct 16, 2012
We have developed a strategic plan to get past the first wall of no homers. Free food and Booze.... end of story
Bum Phillipshouse

United States

#25 Oct 16, 2012
We have free Wifi so you can quickly upload your video of your visit to Camp Welfare. Please leave a donation as you leave our dump ground, anything such as used underware or a DVD of spooning.
Scared giant

Humble, TX

#26 Oct 18, 2012
Just got shot at and ran like hell
Ggghggg

Oklahoma City, OK

#27 Oct 20, 2012
We went and only saw two dogs during the daytime
Poo View

United States

#28 Oct 23, 2012
I saw a man taking a dump. Then a bird ate it.
Anonymous

Houston, TX

#29 Nov 15, 2012
During my off day from work, some of my friends and I came down at night to Houston from Katy to check out this "bum palace". We had heard about it from this website but we were not sure if it was real or fake. We came across the entrance which was partially blocked off. My friend Robert screamed "Hello? Is anyone here?" All we heard was silence. We walked in farther and kept seeing warning signs and trash everywhere. Next thing we heard was a loud dog bark and some very quiet voices. We started seeing very dark figures not far in the distance. Some were standing, a few I'm wheelchairs. Most had weapons and a few had guns. I then said "we mean to cause no harm. Please do not hurt us. We have no weapons" We then heard some faint whisperers until there were dogs barking loudly. Then out of nowhere we saw homeless men running in our direction. They had weapons screaming "We warned you! Do not come here ever again. This is your last warning." We ran out and back to
Anonymous

Houston, TX

#31 Nov 16, 2012
During my off day from work, some of my friends and I came down at night to Houston from Katy to check out this "bum palace". We had heard about it from this website but we were not sure if it was real or fake. We came across the entrance which was partially blocked off. My friend Robert screamed "Hello? Is anyone here?" All we heard was silence. We walked in farther and kept seeing warning signs and trash everywhere. Next thing we heard was a loud dog bark and some very quiet voices. We started seeing very dark figures not far in the distance. Some were standing, a few I'm wheelchairs. Most had weapons and a few had guns. I then said "we mean to cause no harm. Please do not hurt us. We have no weapons" We then heard some faint whisperers until there were dogs barking loudly. Then out of nowhere we saw homeless men running in our direction. They had weapons screaming "We warned you! Do not come here ever again. This is your last warning." We ran out and back to our car and we went back home. Never mess with this place. You will get injured
LilBirdFeed713

Bellaire, TX

#32 Apr 7, 2013
Me and some friends wanna know the location of this place , please reveal !
JohnnyAppleseed

Bellaire, TX

#33 Apr 7, 2013
CIA wrote:
We have developed a strategic plan to get past the first wall of no homers. Free food and Booze.... end of story
How do we find it!
Kygo James

Bastrop, TX

#34 Jun 1, 2014
I ran full speed down that trail of trash armed to the teeth. I had a twin barrel shotgun in my hand and a glock on my side. I saw two guys in the middle of the trail about 70 yards ahead in broad daylight. They charged at me one with a brick attempting to get close enough to knock me out and one with a knife. As they got closer I attempted to shoot them both. I shot the one with the brick and he dropped it fell for a few seconds, got right back up and charged me even faster. I missed the second shot and the guy with the knife kept chargering. They were somewhere near 40 yards away and so I pulled out the glock. When they were 20 yards away I took 5 shots to take them both down. They dropped but were still moving their arms, legs, and feet. I stood there for another minute to make sure they were not dead. Then I heard voices and 2 dogs and about 10 to 12 guys were somewhere around 150 yards away yelling and barking at me. "You come any closer we will follow you till you are dead!" "You come anywhere near these woods again, we will burry you alive!" "You killed them!" "Get him!!!" They let the dogs loose at this point and started running away and took a couple more shots down the trail. It was scary and I know I won't forget it or go back there again. It's sketchy, creepy, smelly, and dangerous. If you just want to disregard this, well that's your life that's at high high risk. If I wasn't armed with as much as I had, I would have been French toast. Leave them alone!! Don't go!!!
reporter

Houston, TX

#35 Jun 5, 2014
Hi. I'm looking to do a story on this. Can someone tell me the location of the place?

Since: Sep 13

Bastrop, TX

#36 Jun 9, 2014
We are all just two or three bad decisions away from becoming the ones that we fear/pity/despise. Those so called "bums" suffer from severe and debilitating mental illness and/or addiction(s) and need to be treated with compassion. They don't need to be looked down upon and feared of pitied.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Houston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Text 3 min Mr Mudd Butt 4
Hip Hop to Decadent Rap for Entertainment 4 min Mr Mudd Butt 6
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of the Gene... (Oct '10) 6 min stupid people 378
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) 54 min Gasman 685
anybody else new to the area and looking for tina? 55 min Fartastic 4 4
i need a loan please help? (Oct '13) 1 hr Gasman 15
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr fossilfarts 18,748

Houston News Video

Houston Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Houston Jobs

Houston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Houston News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Houston

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]