StefKaps

Euless, TX

#21 Sep 28, 2012
soo me and my friends really want to check this place out with our own eyes. We are going and nothing people say will stop us. Now that I got that out of the way, any advice? How many people should we bring? Guns? Knives? four wheeler?
Three High School Kids

Jacksonville, FL

#22 Oct 16, 2012
A couple of friends and I are planning on going there to scout it out after school today. I really want to find out if this is the real deal or just another fluke. Sounds worth it, because I like a good mystery with a little danger. Should I wear anti-cumshot goggles?
Extra Batteries

United States

#23 Oct 16, 2012
Yes, and bring that large sholng you keep in your night stand
CIA

Jacksonville, FL

#24 Oct 16, 2012
We have developed a strategic plan to get past the first wall of no homers. Free food and Booze.... end of story
Bum Phillipshouse

United States

#25 Oct 16, 2012
We have free Wifi so you can quickly upload your video of your visit to Camp Welfare. Please leave a donation as you leave our dump ground, anything such as used underware or a DVD of spooning.
Scared giant

Humble, TX

#26 Oct 18, 2012
Just got shot at and ran like hell
Ggghggg

Oklahoma City, OK

#27 Oct 20, 2012
We went and only saw two dogs during the daytime
Poo View

United States

#28 Oct 23, 2012
I saw a man taking a dump. Then a bird ate it.
Anonymous

Houston, TX

#29 Nov 15, 2012
During my off day from work, some of my friends and I came down at night to Houston from Katy to check out this "bum palace". We had heard about it from this website but we were not sure if it was real or fake. We came across the entrance which was partially blocked off. My friend Robert screamed "Hello? Is anyone here?" All we heard was silence. We walked in farther and kept seeing warning signs and trash everywhere. Next thing we heard was a loud dog bark and some very quiet voices. We started seeing very dark figures not far in the distance. Some were standing, a few I'm wheelchairs. Most had weapons and a few had guns. I then said "we mean to cause no harm. Please do not hurt us. We have no weapons" We then heard some faint whisperers until there were dogs barking loudly. Then out of nowhere we saw homeless men running in our direction. They had weapons screaming "We warned you! Do not come here ever again. This is your last warning." We ran out and back to
Anonymous

Houston, TX

#31 Nov 16, 2012
During my off day from work, some of my friends and I came down at night to Houston from Katy to check out this "bum palace". We had heard about it from this website but we were not sure if it was real or fake. We came across the entrance which was partially blocked off. My friend Robert screamed "Hello? Is anyone here?" All we heard was silence. We walked in farther and kept seeing warning signs and trash everywhere. Next thing we heard was a loud dog bark and some very quiet voices. We started seeing very dark figures not far in the distance. Some were standing, a few I'm wheelchairs. Most had weapons and a few had guns. I then said "we mean to cause no harm. Please do not hurt us. We have no weapons" We then heard some faint whisperers until there were dogs barking loudly. Then out of nowhere we saw homeless men running in our direction. They had weapons screaming "We warned you! Do not come here ever again. This is your last warning." We ran out and back to our car and we went back home. Never mess with this place. You will get injured
LilBirdFeed713

Bellaire, TX

#32 Apr 7, 2013
Me and some friends wanna know the location of this place , please reveal !
JohnnyAppleseed

Bellaire, TX

#33 Apr 7, 2013
CIA wrote:
We have developed a strategic plan to get past the first wall of no homers. Free food and Booze.... end of story
How do we find it!
Kygo James

Bastrop, TX

#34 Jun 1, 2014
I ran full speed down that trail of trash armed to the teeth. I had a twin barrel shotgun in my hand and a glock on my side. I saw two guys in the middle of the trail about 70 yards ahead in broad daylight. They charged at me one with a brick attempting to get close enough to knock me out and one with a knife. As they got closer I attempted to shoot them both. I shot the one with the brick and he dropped it fell for a few seconds, got right back up and charged me even faster. I missed the second shot and the guy with the knife kept chargering. They were somewhere near 40 yards away and so I pulled out the glock. When they were 20 yards away I took 5 shots to take them both down. They dropped but were still moving their arms, legs, and feet. I stood there for another minute to make sure they were not dead. Then I heard voices and 2 dogs and about 10 to 12 guys were somewhere around 150 yards away yelling and barking at me. "You come any closer we will follow you till you are dead!" "You come anywhere near these woods again, we will burry you alive!" "You killed them!" "Get him!!!" They let the dogs loose at this point and started running away and took a couple more shots down the trail. It was scary and I know I won't forget it or go back there again. It's sketchy, creepy, smelly, and dangerous. If you just want to disregard this, well that's your life that's at high high risk. If I wasn't armed with as much as I had, I would have been French toast. Leave them alone!! Don't go!!!
reporter

Houston, TX

#35 Jun 5, 2014
Hi. I'm looking to do a story on this. Can someone tell me the location of the place?

Since: Sep 13

Bastrop, TX

#36 Jun 9, 2014
We are all just two or three bad decisions away from becoming the ones that we fear/pity/despise. Those so called "bums" suffer from severe and debilitating mental illness and/or addiction(s) and need to be treated with compassion. They don't need to be looked down upon and feared of pitied.
Nadiaherrada

Orange, TX

#37 Nov 27, 2014
Has anyone lost a shoe there?
Fossilfarts

Austin, TX

#38 Nov 27, 2014
I left around 47 farts there. You can still smell them on a cool crisp night. I just farted again
Fart Camp

Austin, TX

#39 Nov 27, 2014
Poo View wrote:
I saw a man taking a dump. Then a bird ate it.
DIARRHEA REPORT>

Diarrhea Diseases Acute and Chronic:

Acute diarrhea is one of the most commonly reported illnesses in the United States, second only to respiratory infections. Worldwide, it is a leading cause of mortality in children younger than four years old, especially in the developing world. Diarrhea that lasts less than 2 weeks is termed acute diarrhea. Persistent diarrhea lasts between 2 and 4 weeks. Chronic diarrhea lasts longer than 4 weeks..

Symptom-
Diarrheal stools are those that take shape of the container, so they are often described as loose or watery. Some people consider diarrhea as an increase in the number of stools, but stool consistency is really the hallmark. Associated symptoms can include abdominal cramps fever, nausea, vomiting, fatigue and urgency. Chronic diarrhea can be accompanied by weight loss, malnutrition, abdominal pain or other symptoms of the underling illness. Clues for organic disease are weight loss, diarrhea that wakes you up at night, or blood in the stools. These are signs that your doctor will want to do a thorough evaluation to determine the cause of your symptoms. Also tell your doctor if you have a family history of celiac disease, inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), have unintentional weight loss, fever, abdominal cramping or decreased appetite. Tell your doctor if you experience bulky, greasy or very bad smelling stools..

Causes Acute Diarrhea:
Most cases of acute, watery diarrhea are caused by viruses (viral gastroenteritis). The most common ones in children are rotavirus and in adults are norovirus (this is sometimes called “cruise ship diarrhea” due to well publicized epidemics). Bacteria are a common cause of travelers diarrhea..

Causes Chronic Diarrhea:
Chronic diarrhea is classified as fatty or malabsorption, inflammatory or most commonly watery. Chronic bloody diarrhea may be due to inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), which is ulcerative colitis or Crohn's disease. Other less common causes include ischemia of the gut, infections, radiation therapy and colon cancer or polyps. Infections leading to chronic diarrhea are uncommon, with the exception of parasites..

The two major causes of fatty or malabsorptive diarrhea are impaired digestion of fats due to low pancreatic enzyme levels and impaired absorption of fats due to small bowel disease. These conditions interfere with the normal processing of fats in the diet. The former is usually due to chronic pancreatitis which is a result of chronic injury to the pancreas. Alcohol damage to the pancreas is the most common cause of chronic pancreatitis in the United States. Other causes of chronic pancreatitis include cystic fibrosis, hereditary pancreatitis, trauma to the pancreas and pancreatic cancer..

The most common small bowel disease in the U.S. is celiac disease, also called celiac sprue. Crohn's disease can also involve the small bowel. Whipples disease, tropical sprue, and eosinophilic gastroenteritis are some of the rare conditions that can lead to malabsorption diarrhea..

There are many causes of watery diarrhea, including carbohydrate malabsorption such as lactose, sorbitol, and fructose intolerance. Symptoms of abdominal bloating and excessive gas after consuming dairy products suggests lactose intolerance. This condition is more common in African-Americans and Asian-Americans. Certain soft drinks, juices, dried fruits and gums contain sorbitol and fructose, which can lead to watery diarrhea in people with sorbitol and fructose intolerance. Diarrhea is a frequent side effect of antibiotics. Certain other medications such as NSAIDs, antacids, antihypertensives, antibiotics and antiarrhythmics can have side effects leading to diarrhea..
bumhunter

Houston, TX

#40 Nov 28, 2014
Steven wrote:
Recently I have been hearing stories from my friends about a so called "bum palace" in Southeast houston. They tell me that it is a place where there are an unknown number of homeless people gathered in the forests off of Buffalo Speedway. They say that they have heard stories of other attempting to walk into this place and being attacked by dogs and hobo armed with weapons. This may sound like a joke but I assure you it is not. Last night a few buddies and I went and scoped out the place. As we walked down the path to the entrance we came up upon three shopping carts blocking the trail. Past the carts there were ditches with a bunch of broken glass and barbed wire (i guess placed as traps). Being that it was too dark to continue into the woods we decided we will go back another time during the day and see whats going on.
Here's a link to a map of the location. You can see that furthur into the forest there is a junk yard and supposedly a "hobo palace/masion"
http://maps.google.com/maps...
i am considering going but some of the facts in your post dont add up. Buffalo speedway is located roughly at SouthWEST houston and runs from 59 & kirby down to holmes rd, definitely not on the east side of town.

And the map you gave was to niagra falls...

The place you speak of would logically be near by or surrounding the bayou and since maybe this topic is a repose from 1996 ill try and take a cellphone picture/video while im out there.
Fart Blast

Austin, TX

#41 Nov 28, 2014
Fart Camp wrote:
<quoted text>
DIARRHEA REPORT>
Diarrhea Diseases Acute and Chronic:
Acute diarrhea is one of the most commonly reported illnesses in the United States, second only to respiratory infections. Worldwide, it is a leading cause of mortality in children younger than four years old, especially in the developing world. Diarrhea that lasts less than 2 weeks is termed acute diarrhea. Persistent diarrhea lasts between 2 and 4 weeks. Chronic diarrhea lasts longer than 4 weeks..
Symptom-
Diarrheal stools are those that take shape of the container, so they are often described as loose or watery. Some people consider diarrhea as an increase in the number of stools, but stool consistency is really the hallmark. Associated symptoms can include abdominal cramps fever, nausea, vomiting, fatigue and urgency. Chronic diarrhea can be accompanied by weight loss, malnutrition, abdominal pain or other symptoms of the underling illness. Clues for organic disease are weight loss, diarrhea that wakes you up at night, or blood in the stools. These are signs that your doctor will want to do a thorough evaluation to determine the cause of your symptoms. Also tell your doctor if you have a family history of celiac disease, inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), have unintentional weight loss, fever, abdominal cramping or decreased appetite. Tell your doctor if you experience bulky, greasy or very bad smelling stools..
Causes Acute Diarrhea:
Most cases of acute, watery diarrhea are caused by viruses (viral gastroenteritis). The most common ones in children are rotavirus and in adults are norovirus (this is sometimes called “cruise ship diarrhea” due to well publicized epidemics). Bacteria are a common cause of travelers diarrhea..
Causes Chronic Diarrhea:
Chronic diarrhea is classified as fatty or malabsorption, inflammatory or most commonly watery. Chronic bloody diarrhea may be due to inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), which is ulcerative colitis or Crohn's disease. Other less common causes include ischemia of the gut, infections, radiation therapy and colon cancer or polyps. Infections leading to chronic diarrhea are uncommon, with the exception of parasites..
The two major causes of fatty or malabsorptive diarrhea are impaired digestion of fats due to low pancreatic enzyme levels and impaired absorption of fats due to small bowel disease. These conditions interfere with the normal processing of fats in the diet. The former is usually due to chronic pancreatitis which is a result of chronic injury to the pancreas. Alcohol damage to the pancreas is the most common cause of chronic pancreatitis in the United States. Other causes of chronic pancreatitis include cystic fibrosis, hereditary pancreatitis, trauma to the pancreas and pancreatic cancer..
The most common small bowel disease in the U.S. is celiac disease, also called celiac sprue. Crohn's disease can also involve the small bowel. Whipples disease, tropical sprue, and eosinophilic gastroenteritis are some of the rare conditions that can lead to malabsorption diarrhea..
There are many causes of watery diarrhea, including carbohydrate malabsorption such as lactose, sorbitol, and fructose intolerance. Symptoms of abdominal bloating and excessive gas after consuming dairy products suggests lactose intolerance. This condition is more common in African-Americans and Asian-Americans. Certain soft drinks, juices, dried fruits and gums contain sorbitol and fructose, which can lead to watery diarrhea in people with sorbitol and fructose intolerance. Diarrhea is a frequent side effect of antibiotics. Certain other medications such as NSAIDs, antacids, antihypertensives, antibiotics and antiarrhythmics can have side effects leading to diarrhea..
Great report, thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Houston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
does your apartments have prostitutes 1 hr anonymous 1
who's sexier mexican women or honduran women ? 4 hr Farts 3
that flame for the low low 4 hr Farts 14
Houston sucks (Sep '12) 14 hr Farts 3
MRC GLOBAL NOW $10.37. Good Bye Andrew Lane 14 hr Farts 2
Houston Sucks (Aug '10) 14 hr Farts 204
Review: First Models And Talent Agency 18 hr Farts 5

Houston News Video

Houston Dating
Find my Match