Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

The true is, Hispanic men do like black women but thay just don't know it. I date it a beautiful black women before but the thing I hate the most is, when u get eye from Hispanic and Mexican women. But i tell her, never be a shame for who are because here in Dallas, u don't see to much brown black together! I quote:;
Miguel

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Hislove_26 wrote:
Gosh I hope I meet somebody like you Miguel. I didn't know that Latino men, especially Mexican men, would be interested in dating a black woman. I am glad to know that.
@yooo: I'm with 100%. these Hispanic men are becoming my new addiction lately. Idk what it is. I am immediately turned on when I see a sexy one. And hearing stories on how women were pleased in bed by one just makes me wet. Excuse my language but that's how I feel.
Miguel you guys are sexy. And the main word that I hear black women describe you by is: passionate. That is good to know.
Sees thank u babygirl. I have a Black Queen who I love so much.
Miguel

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

dragon wrote:
The true is, Hispanic men do like black women but thay just don't know it. I date it a beautiful black women before but the thing I hate the most is, when u get eye from Hispanic and Mexican women. But i tell her, never be a shame for who are because here in Dallas, u don't see to much brown black together! I quote:;
Bingo
UrbanNature

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Look. Race, gangs??? Whatever you want - there is enough variety to fill your dating requirements in most any major metro in America. If Houston was a small town not near a major metro then I could see this being concern.

Good question though if you just want to be entertained...
dragon

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

You truely have to hosnest with yourself and to her because relationships don't last very long, if your there for your girl or your wife no matter what happen in life. Be straight up front because your can get no where in life. Specially when your dating a beautiful black women. I had to learn to hard way. I quote:;
dragon

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Miguel wrote:
<quoted text>Bingo
your rigth and am right because am Hispanic American myself bro
You Know Im Right

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

In general, Mexicans/Latinos, do not want black women. In GENERAL. The stats show that combo is far down the list.

"Hispanic men do like black women but thay just don't know it."

lol, silly.
Miguel

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

You Know Im Right wrote:
In general, Mexicans/Latinos, do not want black women. In GENERAL. The stats show that combo is far down the list.
"Hispanic men do like black women but thay just don't know it."
lol, silly.
Don't believe on the media cuz a lot Mexicans love bw.
You Know Im Right

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Where did I mention 'the media?' Social study statistics isn't 'the media.'

Some hispanics liking black women doesn't mean 'hispanics like black women.' Stupid generalization. Anyone with a lick of sense and two eyes knows that GENERALLY, hispanics do not prefer black women.

I'd more so state this for all the black women thinking their going to end up with a hispanic male. The odds are not in their favor. Black women >desiring< hispanic men is more of the trend than this actually becoming a reality.
Miguel

Westminster, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

You Know Im Right wrote:
Some hispanics liking black women doesn't mean 'hispanics like black women.' Stupid generayilization. Anyone with a lick of sense and two eyes knows that GENERALLY, hispanics do not prefer black women.
I'd more so state this for all the black women thinking their going to end up with a hispanic male. The odds are not in their favor. Black women >desiring< hispanic men is more of the trend than this actually becoming a reality.
well false u need get glasses or go out more cuz as u can see a lot of us want them. Don't speak for us cuz u talking out of your azz. People like shouldn't even exist.
Quit Smoking Crack

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Miguel wrote:
<quoted text>well false u need get glasses or go out more cuz as u can see a lot of us want them. Don't speak for us cuz u talking out of your azz. People like shouldn't even exist.
You foolish tool, you're the one who keeps spouting off that 'latino men like black women', all over the place. Who's speaking for who?

Yeah, you and your buddies and their mud chasing asses somehow equals 'latino men like black women.' LM/BW is the BOTTOM of the barrel. It rarely happens and everyone knows it, especially you. Stop kissing black ass and living in a fantasy world. You don't need to justify your sheboon love.
Hislove_26

High Point, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Iím not the type that gets in people business but if it concerns me in any capacity I have to give my input. What you are saying does not define me but your statement ďsheboonĒ which is something I never heard of seems to be a term that you are using to classifying a group of people; in this context African-American women.
Let me get something straight. Hispanic/Latinos, whether you want to believe or not, are at the bottom of the barrel, if not lower, than blacks. Do you know your history? Do you know how you even came into existence? Your cultural background is similar to mine sweetie and that is you are a product of a white manís lust and brutality. Although your ancestors (the indigenous American Indians) were not forced into captivity like mines were they still faced the hardships that the cruelties of slavery and racism that the European whites brought with them to the Americas. You do realize that the whites consider themselves the superior race right? So that means they disregard anyone whose racial identity is different from theirs. When I say they I am not talking about all of them but I am basing what I am saying off those whose voices carry a lot of weight in this country the ones whose ideals influence the perception that most Euro-white people hold about minorities. We both are minorities.

So what am I really saying?? Shut the hell up talking about something that you donít know the real history of. You are considered trash and are regarded like an inferior like other minority groups. Do you actually think whites like Latinos??? If you do you are kidding yourself. They make like your group more than they like mine but face it bud we are in the same boat and that boat is inferiority. Deal with it. Itís there whether you like or not.

I have not seen anyone on this board disrespecting Latinos so donít you dare disrespect my people. Ok? People like who they like. If you donít like black women no one really gives a damn but you need to keep your negative comments to yourself.
Hislove_26

High Point, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

@Miguel: thanks for not being disrespectful. You are a real gentleman. Real people respect the opinion of others without bashing them. You have not done that. Again, thanks.
And the comment above was not intended for you :)
Miguel

Colton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Quit Smoking Crack wrote:
<quoted text>
You foolish tool, you're the one who keeps spouting off that 'latino men like black women', all over the place. Who's speaking for who?
Yeah, you and your buddies and their mud chasing asses somehow equals 'latino men like black women.' LM/BW is the BOTTOM of the barrel. It rarely happens and everyone knows it, especially you. Stop kissing black ass and living in a fantasy world. You don't need to justify your sheboon love.
like I ask u before if BW were the last on earth u rather b with a man right. There is Latino men who love bw but never say all only racist Latino sated don't date them everyone know this they even know u r racist. Your gay azz need to go Chase your man.
Miguel

Colton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Hislove_26 wrote:
@Miguel: thanks for not being disrespectful. You are a real gentleman. Real people respect the opinion of others without bashing them. You have not done that. Again, thanks.
And the comment above was not intended for you :)
I know that. That guy need to leave others alone and go on with his life.
Quit Smoking Crack

Chalmette, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Miguel wrote:
<quoted text>like I ask u before if BW were the last on earth u rather b with a man right. There is Latino men who love bw but never say all only racist Latino sated don't date them everyone know this they even know u r racist. Your gay azz need to go Chase your man.
Luckily, BW are not the only women on Earth. I'd die. The rest of your post was impossible to read. Quit Smoking Crack.
Miguel

Palm Springs, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Quit Smoking Crack wrote:
<quoted text>
Luckily, BW are not the only women on Earth. I'd die. The rest of your post was impossible to read. Quit Smoking Crack.
it figures u rated be a hhomo. U don't like BW don't come here plain simple cuz none of us who love bw and vice versa cares what u do. U can jump off a bridge for all we care.
fresh

Bayonne, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Judged:

Im a mexican man that loves black women. I have a beautiful black gf. An Ive seen others like me. Ive seen blaxican babies so its normal.just rare to find couples like that in more places then others
Patty

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

_stormie wrote:
some hispanic men do like black women and will marry one just to get they green card. hispanic men usually like their own women
so true.
PBH

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

You must be a bitter hispanic woman
You Know Im Right wrote:
Some hispanics liking black women doesn't mean 'hispanics like black women.' Stupid generalization. Anyone with a lick of sense and two eyes knows that GENERALLY, hispanics do not prefer black women.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Houston Forum right now

Search the Houston Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 10 min Defiant1 21,442
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 22 min Defiant1 17,078
I want my aunt 2 hr Jagudu 2
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) 10 hr Wow 598
Silverado senior living threatens the elderly a... 13 hr Rebecca 1
Silverado Senior Living Sued for Conspiracy to ... 13 hr Rebecca 1
Feature Points Referral Code 15 hr Hailey 7
•••
•••

Houston News Video

•••
•••

Houston Jobs

•••