Corona, CA

#69 Feb 11, 2013
mia wrote:
Im a black woman who loves latino new you're the best. Te quiero mucho
Black Queens are the best
mia

United States

#70 Feb 12, 2013
Awwww thanx Miguel im in Detroit its pretty hard to find any kind of Latino out here :-(
YDF

Perris, CA

#71 Feb 13, 2013
This is crazy. I live in l.a. and I'm black (Louisiana creole) and my husband is mexican, born and raised. He's an American citizen and has been for 13 years. We've been married for almost 5 years. We got married 3 months after meeting. So, yes i guess some Mexicans do like black women who aren't interes in them just because they want papers. Stupid generalizations.
Miguel

Perris, CA

#72 Feb 14, 2013
mia wrote:
Awwww thanx Miguel im in Detroit its pretty hard to find any kind of Latino out here :-(
You welcome dont lose hope but yes most are in California,New York,Texaa,or Chixago.
Miguel

Perris, CA

#73 Feb 14, 2013
YDF wrote:
This is crazy. I live in l.a. and I'm black (Louisiana creole) and my husband is mexican, born and raised. He's an American citizen and has been for 13 years. We've been married for almost 5 years. We got married 3 months after meeting. So, yes i guess some Mexicans do like black women who aren't interes in them just because they want papers. Stupid generalizations.
Wish all the to you and your man
Junior Santos

Modesto, CA

#74 Feb 20, 2013
mia wrote:
Im a black woman who loves latino new you're the best. Te quiero mucho
I can't speak for all Latinos, but this one finds black women to be gorgeous
Junior Santos

Modesto, CA

#75 Feb 24, 2013
mia wrote:
Your always welcome here in California 😘
Miguel

Perris, CA

#76 Mar 3, 2013
Junior Santos wrote:
<quoted text>
Your always welcome here in California &#128536;
Yep California
Miguel

Corona, CA

#78 Mar 5, 2013
mon wrote:
<quoted text>i am mexican myself and i agree...never dated a black woman till a year ago and im engaged now...loving it!
Congratulations. When is the boda.
im just me

United States

#79 Mar 10, 2013
Well im a fairly good looking black girl ..and I was in a mexican club and was approach by a tall mexican guy and he said "im interested in you and I believe you deserve a mexican guy to love you not a black guy" is it normal for me to feel offended?
Miguel

Corona, CA

#80 Mar 10, 2013
im just me wrote:
Well im a fairly good looking black girl ..and I was in a mexican club and was approach by a tall mexican guy and he said "im interested in you and I believe you deserve a mexican guy to love you not a black guy" is it normal for me to feel offended?
ok me as a Mexican that is with a BW and always love BW wouldnt say that cuz u have BM relatives. I consider it disrespectful if a Mexican or any male really want to know respect is the start.
Hislove_26

High Point, NC

#81 Mar 30, 2013
Miguel, I hope I meet me a nice Latino guy like you. I am a BW by the way.
I don't what's been happening lately but I am finding Latino guys mor and more attractive...not all of them course. The ones who are respectful and thoughtful which shows. I am not knocking my black brothers and they will be my first option. But at the rate things are going I wil most certainly end up with a fine sexy ass Latino/Hispanic guy.
Miguel

Murrieta, CA

#82 Mar 31, 2013
Hislove_26 wrote:
Miguel, I hope I meet me a nice Latino guy like you. I am a BW by the way.
I don't what's been happening lately but I am finding Latino guys mor and more attractive...not all of them course. The ones who are respectful and thoughtful which shows. I am not knocking my black brothers and they will be my first option. But at the rate things are going I wil most certainly end up with a fine sexy ass Latino/Hispanic guy.
Is good that u think like that of not bashingyour own. I love BW I have dated latinas on the past but BW keepmy heart. Am proud of my latinas they'd my sisters but I will only be friends to them.
yooo

United States

#83 Apr 4, 2013
Mexican/Hispanic dudes just have my heart lol Idk what it is they just grrrrrrr ;) south tex doesn't have to many that'll. Date out of their race though ;/
Miguel

United States

#84 Apr 5, 2013
yooo wrote:
Mexican/Hispanic dudes just have my heart lol Idk what it is they just grrrrrrr ;) south tex doesn't have to many that'll. Date out of their race though ;/
u have look at the Mexican American they date out
Hislove_26

High Point, NC

#87 Apr 5, 2013
Gosh I hope I meet somebody like you Miguel. I didn't know that Latino men, especially Mexican men, would be interested in dating a black woman. I am glad to know that.

@yooo: I'm with 100%. these Hispanic men are becoming my new addiction lately. Idk what it is. I am immediately turned on when I see a sexy one. And hearing stories on how women were pleased in bed by one just makes me wet. Excuse my language but that's how I feel.
Miguel you guys are sexy. And the main word that I hear black women describe you by is: passionate. That is good to know.
yooo

United States

#88 Apr 6, 2013
Hislove_26 wrote:
Gosh I hope I meet somebody like you Miguel. I didn't know that Latino men, especially Mexican men, would be interested in dating a black woman. I am glad to know that.
@yooo: I'm with 100%. these Hispanic men are becoming my new addiction lately. Idk what it is. I am immediately turned on when I see a sexy one. And hearing stories on how women were pleased in bed by one just makes me wet. Excuse my language but that's how I feel.
Miguel you guys are sexy. And the main word that I hear black women describe you by is: passionate. That is good to know.
Real talk lol what's ur race if u don't mind me asking?
Hislove_26

High Point, NC

#89 Apr 7, 2013
@yooo: I am a black woman:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Houston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donald STUPID Trump is acting like a child what... 1 hr Tranny from Califas 1
News Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 1 hr Defiant1 23,532
Lawyer Goes On Mall Shooting Rampage 3 hr Go Blue Forever 4
how many gangs in houston! (May '10) 5 hr Shosoma Ome 218
News KTRK abc13 photographer Jaime Zamora risked lif... 8 hr Billy Bob Sumbich 1
Jordan Cobian is the biggest Fool in Texas (Dec '15) 8 hr Death2Jordan 30
My mom wears 38DD size bras, are those consider... 8 hr vern 52

Houston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Houston Mortgages