Mexican (Latino) Men With Black Women
miguel

Santa Ana, CA

#44 Feb 3, 2012
just asking wrote:
i was thinking about moving to houston in about a year or two. im not really into white men and ive only dated a few black men. i was wondering if Latino men liked Black women in houston , you know due to gangs and all.
If there is Latino that attracted to you and respect you go for it and there is Latino ln to black women don't mix normal respectful people with gang bangers those are the every body need to stay away from and they come on every race
Summer

Dallas, TX

#45 Feb 8, 2012
_stormie wrote:
some hispanic men do like black women and will marry one just to get they green card. hispanic men usually like their own women
hispanic men dont need a green card mexican men from mexico do but here in san antonio I see black men with hispanic girls dont know much "hispanic men with black girls dosnt mean theres not.

Since: Feb 12

Houston, TX

#46 Feb 17, 2012
i love black women any wanna text or email
Britney Escajeda

United States

#47 Feb 21, 2012
wendylove wrote:
<quoted text>
am also a black woman living in california and dating a mexican guy, i happen to experience the exact same things u are talking about.some black men look at me like what am i doing with a mexican, but to me its all about who loves you and treat you right

I totally agree and I'm sure we all can agree we just want to be loved and treated right no matter what race or cultural make up
Luis

Houston, TX

#48 Jun 19, 2012
any available black women out there? I am latino looking for a black woman to date [email protected]
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

#49 Jun 21, 2012
Luis wrote:
any available black women out there? I am latino looking for a black woman to date [email protected]
I heard you have a ball with men in bed ya homo.....lmfao
MsTexas

Beaumont, TX

#50 Jun 22, 2012
i am legend wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe they're shy, or just GAY! Nothing taboo about dating black women here in Texas.
"The older the berry the sweeter the juice."
"Foo its 'the blacker the berry the sweeter the juice!"
"Well yeah! She blacker den a muh fuwkahh too!"
Lol
In a time and certainly on these post when any subject where race comes up ; this was so funny.
miguel

Corona, CA

#51 Jul 3, 2012
50years my uncle is been with his wife she is black.
NYC_Rican_Papi

Virginia Beach, VA

#54 Jul 15, 2012
miguel wrote:
50years my uncle is been with his wife she is black.
All latino men join the facebook group for latino men and Black women.. We need a lot of men on this group. We have so many women and few men. http://www.facebook.com/groups/22844830387725... ladies you are welcomed to join as well.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#55 Jul 15, 2012
i lived in texas for 5 years and never saw a mexican guy with a bw. in fact i got the impression that blacks and mexicans don't really like each other that much - they definitely don't mix the way aa and latinos mix on the east coast.

aa men and women seem to have a really good relationship in texas, so IRR were pretty rare compared to the EC. but the few non-bm i saw aaw with were white.
Latin Thunder

Chalmette, LA

#57 Sep 17, 2012
^I'm in Texas and I agree. Rare to see Latino with blacks. Latinos like their own in TX, and whites are in a close 2nd for sure. Black folks mostly stick to their own in TX, whites and browns go at it like it's no tomorrow though.
SELF-KNOWLEDGE

Los Angeles, CA

#58 Oct 9, 2012
I'm Mexican and Brazilian. I love black women...all women are beautiful...been with all kinds of ethnicities, everyone is the same.

Since: Oct 12

Houston, TX

#59 Oct 13, 2012
Larino men are fine!
no thank u

United States

#60 Oct 22, 2012
I will not put my thoughts and have them posted all on the internet. I was tryin to meet some latino men and accept or reject bye their profile
Aliya

United States

#61 Oct 23, 2012
Black are the last group of people to intermarry with, most non-black men would not dare date or marry a black woman. Black should only be with Black only, race mixing should be off limits to Blacks and I don't know any Arab, Latino nor any other race would even think of having a Black person.
Miguel

Perris, CA

#62 Dec 30, 2012
Aliya wrote:
Black are the last group of people to intermarry with, most non-black men would not dare date or marry a black woman. Black should only be with Black only, race mixing should be off limits to Blacks and I don't know any Arab, Latino nor any other race would even think of having a Black person.
Wrong. Cuz alot latinos are even starting to marry black women
Fran

Chula Vista, CA

#63 Dec 30, 2012
Sorry!! Give Me a sexy, handsome White man! Im African American female. I love White men, That dosent mean I hate others. This my preference. They seem to be loving and kind and have always treated me with respect!
Miguel

Perris, CA

#64 Feb 5, 2013
Fran wrote:
Sorry!! Give Me a sexy, handsome White man! Im African American female. I love White men, That dosent mean I hate others. This my preference. They seem to be loving and kind and have always treated me with respect!
Ok u r intltled to but r on the wrong thread.
Beanfarts

Houston, TX

#65 Feb 5, 2013
I gree, this thread is about stuffing burritos into dark stanky caves...
Miguel

Corona, CA

#66 Feb 5, 2013
Beanfarts wrote:
I gree, this thread is about stuffing burritos into dark stanky caves...
First thing u need to teach is manners

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Houston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Howdy 5 hr Ricardo montobomb 1
frankenfart is the most fart white guy ever 5 hr farts 1
Hungry Fartie's Pizza Brings Fart Flavored Crus... 5 hr PapaFart Traf 1
frankenfool is the most fire white guy ever 6 hr I like farts 10
News Hungry Howie's Pizza Brings Flavored Crust Pizz... 9 hr Arm farts 2
Longtime Farting GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins anot... Wed Nick LeFarts 50
Blackfarts Matter; But Not To Other Blackfarters Wed Snjff my farts 3

Houston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance