|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2011

Pepe wrote:
Why are bricks like fat white women?
Eventually a Mexican will lay them both!
That's true!
Kersey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2011

I'll do em both
Kersey

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2011

Me too!
Shamus

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2011

I want Kersey
ohdannie

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2011

Luis wrote:
I'm a Latino male that loves black women
That is nice to know Luis. I know many black women that are madly attracted to Latino men. However I noticed here in CLE that in certain situations/ around certain people a Latino man will not give the black woman the time of day. What is so taboo about being with a black woman? Just curious.
i am legend

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2011

Judged:

ohdannie wrote:
<quoted text>
That is nice to know Luis. I know many black women that are madly attracted to Latino men. However I noticed here in CLE that in certain situations/ around certain people a Latino man will not give the black woman the time of day. What is so taboo about being with a black woman? Just curious.
Maybe they're shy, or just GAY! Nothing taboo about dating black women here in Texas.

"The older the berry the sweeter the juice."

"Foo its 'the blacker the berry the sweeter the juice!"

"Well yeah! She blacker den a muh fuwkahh too!"

Lol
ohdannie

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2011

i am legend wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe they're shy, or just GAY! Nothing taboo about dating black women here in Texas.
"The older the berry the sweeter the juice."
"Foo its 'the blacker the berry the sweeter the juice!"
"Well yeah! She blacker den a muh fuwkahh too!"
Lol
Must be in cities other than Brownsville. I actually had a Mexican man crack racial jokes about me to my face AND HE WAS DARKER THAN ME! What is that about. Really that city must be different than others in Texas because there is just obvious and blatant distaste for people who even have a drop of Black from both men and women... I was absolutely shocked. I am multi racial to the point of "mutthood" and proud of every drop of black, italian, middle eastern,french,thaiwanese,nati ve american and yup, great grandpa was MEXICAN on my father's side! Dang, I'm the melting pot all by myself!!!ROTF....Guess I need to spend more time in othert parts of TX
Absalom

Monterrey, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2011

Judged:

The biggest obstacle I see with black women is that a good bunch of them are obese. There are black latina women, and they do not seem to have that problem as much. Just my opinion.
Gabby

Hillsborough, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2011

_stormie wrote:
some hispanic men do like black women and will marry one just to get they green card. hispanic men usually like their own women
That's not true. To say something like that is very ignorant.
Raul

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2011

Judged:

Im a descendent of mexican parents currently in a relationship with a black woman. There's times when we get some pretty messed up looks being out in public. I love this girl though & that's the least bit of my worries. I think that its people like us that are helping diversify this planet. Its about time we start breaking tradition apart. We should be able to share eachother's cultures. Diversity is truly a beautiful thing. Expecting a baby boy in december by the way.=]
ohdannie

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2011

Judged:

Raul wrote:
Im a descendent of mexican parents currently in a relationship with a black woman. There's times when we get some pretty messed up looks being out in public. I love this girl though & that's the least bit of my worries. I think that its people like us that are helping diversify this planet. Its about time we start breaking tradition apart. We should be able to share eachother's cultures. Diversity is truly a beautiful thing. Expecting a baby boy in december by the way.=]
Oh that is wonderful. Congratulations to you both!!!
have fun

Federal Way, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2011

Judged:

i like asian and white women. asiam male
INDIE

Southampton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2011

Judged:

love mixed couples
LOPEZ

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2011

Judged:

NOT FROM TEXAS, BUT I AM FROM VIRGINIA I AM MARRIED TO A MEXICAN.WE GET LOOKS ALL THE TIME BUT WHO CARES YOU CAN NOT HELP WHO YOU LOVE.I LOVE THE FACT MY HUSBAND TREATS ME LIKE A QUEEN AND PUTS SMILE ON MY FACE EVERYDAY. I COME FROM A SMALL TOWN, GREW UP AROUND ALL WHITE PEOPLE AND A LITTLE BLACKS. NEVER KNEW ANY HISPANICS, BUT WHEN I MOVED TO ANOTHER PART OF VIRGINIA I MET MY HUSBAND. JUST SAYING YES LATINOS, HISPANIC MEN DO LIKE BLACK WOMEN SEEING IT MORE AND MORE NOW. IT'S EVERYWHERE!!!!
LOPEZ

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2011

I am not from texas,but from virginia. I am married to a very nice Mexican man.He treats me like a queen everyday.Yes hispanics like black women. No we did not get married for a green card. We got married because our love is real and we have great respect for each other.We get the dirty looks but we just brush it off our shoulders. Where I come from God can only judge me.Yes it is happening everywhere so get over it.
Eboneone

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2011

Raul wrote:
I am a Black woman dating a mexican man and i find it to be one of the best relationships i have ever had he is a wonderful person and yeah we get those rude unwanted looks to, as the other person mentioned they are mostly from black males but i don't care my man is AWSOME and I love him dearly it does'nt matter what anyone thinks and CONGRATS on your baby I wish you all the best
guzman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2011

I am datting a mexican man, I am sacilian black french n spainis, I really feel that the most dirty looks I get from people are from older mexican women I'm from california though so I don't know if that makes a diffrence or not it really shouldn't matter your race or what the color of your skin is love is love And people need 2 respcet it and get over there selfs I don't see what the big deal is
myname

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2011

Judged:

I am an attractive hispanic male and love all women. curvy black women are extremely sexy to me and I rub one out every night thinking about them.
P- NUTT

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2012

Judged:

Jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
That's true!
FYI, Some Black men like fat women of all colors.
wendylove

Richmond, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2012

Britney Escajeda wrote:
I'm an offspring of a black mother and Latino father and currently dating a mexican guy...we live in cali there are some rough times and situation where we are looked at kinda differently but its mostly by black people...I hear comments like "sista why are you with that beaner" or black girls will say oh she must be dominican or puerto rico which I am too but its hurtful at times...on his side his friends and family are proud to have me around and when we visit our families in houston/dallas,tx New york or miama we fit in fine no harsh looks...if anything more compliments than ever...I think what counts is how u feel about each o
ther love doesn't pick based on color or culture
am also a black woman living in california and dating a mexican guy, i happen to experience the exact same things u are talking about.some black men look at me like what am i doing with a mexican, but to me its all about who loves you and treat you right

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Houston News Video

•••
•••

Houston Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Houston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Houston News, Events & Info