Pain Killers
Jim C

Houston, TX

#1 Sep 8, 2010
Whats up with Texas,my fiancee is a Nurse she has had 4 major back operations,her MRI films look like a titanium manufacturing plant.She can't even get a prescription for Darvocet to relieve some of the constant pain she indures.But yet here in Houston you can buy every pain killer available on the streets,if you are dumb enough to pay $8-$10 bucks a pill lol.Once again government regulation has done the opposite of what it was intended to do.Will these idiots ever stop,why don't they resign.Everything they do they screw up.
Jim C

Houston, TX

#2 Sep 8, 2010
Jim C wrote:
Whats up with Texas,my fiancee is a Nurse she has had 4 major back operations,her MRI films look like a titanium manufacturing plant.She can't even get a prescription for Darvocet to relieve some of the constant pain she indures.But yet here in Houston you can buy every pain killer available on the streets,if you are dumb enough to pay $8-$10 bucks a pill lol.Once again government regulation has done the opposite of what it was intended to do.Will these idiots ever stop,why don't they resign.Everything they do they screw up.
Here's the real kicker folks,everytime you want to refill a prescription you have to be examined,this always involves hundreds of dollars of testing.And the bottom line is always the same as it has been for 10 years,the pain is always going to be there no matter what.Seems like a scam to me,this is the part of the problem with health care.
U S Citizen

Pearland, TX

#3 Sep 8, 2010
Obama's healthcare system will solve all these minor problems.
Jim C

Katy, TX

#4 Sep 8, 2010
U S Citizen wrote:
Obama's healthcare system will solve all these minor problems.
Is that a joke lol.
kgriffith420

Houston, TX

#5 May 3, 2013
Lol praise berry....im hurting lmk [email protected]

“Hello People”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#6 May 3, 2013
I have a scrip for Hydrocodone 80 pills for 6 months, some good Dro also helps pain, and it's natural

Since: Apr 13

United States

#7 May 10, 2013
Anybody got somas??? Really need some!
eliy

Dallas, TX

#8 May 16, 2013
I need some butt pills
bobby123

United States

#9 Jun 15, 2013
Jeepz wrote:
I have a scrip for Hydrocodone 80 pills for 6 months, some good Dro also helps pain, and it's natural
Does anyone know a good connect I just moved back here and only know one guy to go to and he's been flaky now I'm in desperate need any help would be greatly appreciated u have no idea :(
Salamander

Franklin, NC

#10 Jun 16, 2013
You people,gotta realize, Houston was the nexus for pill mills for years, only in the last 18 months has that changed. There are still pill doctors in Houston, you got to pay at least one hundred dollars to see the doctor, then the dope pharmacy they send you to will charge around four hundred dollars to fill the prescription. Don't even think you can go to more than one doctor, the pharmacies are connected on computer, you won't be able to fill a second prescription, pharmacist ain't going to jail for you.A few years ago, people were going to three doctors a Day! Because of that abuse, people with real pain are treated like low lifes now.

Since: May 13

United States

#11 Jun 29, 2013
Salamander wrote:
You people,gotta realize, Houston was the nexus for pill mills for years, only in the last 18 months has that changed. There are still pill doctors in Houston, you got to pay at least one hundred dollars to see the doctor, then the dope pharmacy they send you to will charge around four hundred dollars to fill the prescription. Don't even think you can go to more than one doctor, the pharmacies are connected on computer, you won't be able to fill a second prescription, pharmacist ain't going to jail for you.A few years ago, people were going to three doctors a Day! Because of that abuse, people with real pain are treated like low lifes now.
>>>>>>yeah everybody has screwed it all up by doctor shopping and now people like us cannot get anything to help ourselves.. Send me a message I want to ask you where I should go to get my somas and hydrocodone back so I can get through work

Since: Jul 13

Houston, TX

#12 Jul 14, 2013
I am new to Houston from California looking for a pain clinic
Can anyone help? Thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Houston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fart scientist: Farts smell good 20 min ThePharts 4
News New crime unit targets traffic, drug violations 22 min SuperPharts 12
I got a boner while farting, farts tickled my b... (Aug '15) 16 hr Person phart 13
greater houston car meet up Tue Show phart 4
Meet the Press Fart Mon IgnitedPhartts 3
Farts (Oct '14) Mon Symptoms phartz 14
farts (Jun '15) Mon Mild phartz 7

Houston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Houston Mortgages