I Lost My Mom In A Bet

Posted in the Houston Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#1 Dec 20, 2011
One night, my friend and I were playing cards at my house. I ran out of money and didn't know what he might want in exchange. So he bet that if I won the next game I got to keep his money ($10,000) but if I lose, I would let him sleep with my mom for one night. I knew I could beat him so I stupidly accepted his offer. I lost and ended up telling my mom that she had to have sex with him. She was angry at first because I put her up in a card game but then she saw my friend (for the first time) and changed her mind. She quickly took him to her bedroom and they had sex the whole night. The next morning I expected him to leave, but they both stayed in her room for 3 days! No joke, they literally made me bring food to them while they were both naked and in mid-intercourse. Now he comes over 3 to 4 times a week to only have sex with my mom. One time he stayed over for a whole week! This has been going on for 3 months now and neither of them seem to want to stop doing it. What should I do?
chase23

Houston, TX

#2 Dec 20, 2011
Why don't you beat him up and make him leave?

Location hidden

#3 Dec 20, 2011
chase23 wrote:
Why don't you beat him up and make him leave?
Because he's bigger and stronger than me. Everytime I try to push or force him out he just ignores it and continues on with his business.
hank the tank

Houston, TX

#4 Dec 20, 2011
how old are you, your friend, and your mom?

Location hidden

#5 Dec 20, 2011
hank the tank wrote:
how old are you, your friend, and your mom?
Well I'm 18, my so called friend is 20 and my mom is 34.
hank the tank

Houston, TX

#6 Dec 20, 2011
SpaceCake wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I'm 18, my so called friend is 20 and my mom is 34.
Damn 34, she must be pretty hot then
john rowley

Houston, TX

#7 Dec 20, 2011
So how does your mom feel in all of this?

Location hidden

#8 Dec 20, 2011
john rowley wrote:
So how does your mom feel in all of this?
I asked her why she was still 'seeing' him after what I thought would've been a one night stand. She says he makes her feel good, so much so that she was thinking of asking him to move in with us since he's always at our house. God knows this is just making things worse for me.
john rowley

Houston, TX

#9 Dec 20, 2011
SpaceCake wrote:
<quoted text>
I asked her why she was still 'seeing' him after what I thought would've been a one night stand. She says he makes her feel good, so much so that she was thinking of asking him to move in with us since he's always at our house. God knows this is just making things worse for me.
What about your friend? Does he go to your house just for the sex or does he really care about your mom?

Location hidden

#10 Dec 20, 2011
john rowley wrote:
<quoted text>
What about your friend? Does he go to your house just for the sex or does he really care about your mom?
I've talked to him a couple times and he does say that my mom is a great person to talk to whenever he has problems at work. He also brings her flowers every week and asks her how her day went when she comes home from work. I don't know, maybe he does care about her.
john rowley

Houston, TX

#11 Dec 20, 2011
SpaceCake wrote:
<quoted text>
I've talked to him a couple times and he does say that my mom is a great person to talk to whenever he has problems at work. He also brings her flowers every week and asks her how her day went when she comes home from work. I don't know, maybe he does care about her.
See, maybe he does care. But what I'm wondering is why would he go for a 34 year old single mom? Why doesn't he find someone his age to have a relationship with?

Location hidden

#13 Dec 20, 2011
john rowley wrote:
<quoted text>
See, maybe he does care. But what I'm wondering is why would he go for a 34 year old single mom? Why doesn't he find someone his age to have a relationship with?
Before all of this happened, he told me he was into older women because they are wiser and more experienced. Who knew that person would end up being my mom?*sigh*
Lou313

Houston, TX

#14 Dec 20, 2011
wow, how did they make you bring food to them if you knew they were naked and doing it?

Location hidden

#15 Dec 20, 2011
Lou313 wrote:
wow, how did they make you bring food to them if you knew they were naked and doing it?
I didn't know they were naked or having sex at that moment (believe me that image has scarred me for life). They said they would kick me out if I didn't bring them any food.
War10ck

Houston, TX

#16 Dec 20, 2011
how do u know they had sex all night and not for just a few mins?

Location hidden

#17 Dec 20, 2011
War10ck wrote:
how do u know they had sex all night and not for just a few mins?
Cause my room is right next to theirs. I heard them start in the afternoon and then they came out of her room 3 days later.
War10ck

Houston, TX

#18 Dec 20, 2011
SpaceCake wrote:
<quoted text>
Cause my room is right next to theirs. I heard them start in the afternoon and then they came out of her room 3 days later.
Wow, what sounds did you hear? this is a serious question

Location hidden

#19 Dec 20, 2011
War10ck wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, what sounds did you hear? this is a serious question
Every week I hear the same noises: my mom moaning, my friend grunting, lips kissing, mattress squeaking, loud banging against the wall, the sound of my friend's hand slapping my mom's ass, etc. Even if I cover my ears with something they seem to get louder and louder. This is disturbing I know, but it seems this is my new life now I guess.
MandarinGuy98

Houston, TX

#20 Dec 20, 2011
what does he usually do when he comes to your house?

Location hidden

#21 Dec 20, 2011
MandarinGuy98 wrote:
what does he usually do when he comes to your house?
Well he walks in like he owns the place, goes over to my mom in the kitchen, kisses her, feels on her breasts or ass a bit, picks her up, then takes her to her bedroom where they have sex for about an hour or two. No questions asked! He just scoops her up and she giggles happily, almost as if she was waiting for this all day. Then he tells her to go make him a sandwhich while he lays in her bed watching t.v.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Houston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking for tarman 2008 1 hr Fartimus 4
I'm missing my blue eyed princess so much :( 5 hr Fart 3
News The Must List, July 2-8 5 hr Farting 3
Review: M M Automotive Muffler And Tire Shop 5 hr Farter 3
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 9 hr Farting 902
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 21 hr Farters 742
News Scammers pose as U.S. marshall's office staff Wed Constipated Const... 2
More from around the web

Houston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Houston Mortgages