Mexican girl/Black man

Mexican girl/Black man

Posted in the Houston Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Anon

Brantford, Canada

#1 Oct 16, 2010
ever seen that before?? i always see people talking about black girls with mexican guys.. kinda disturbing

but would mexican girl date black man?
WEEZY_iS_BAHK

Gibsonton, FL

#2 Nov 5, 2010
im Mexican And i Would Go Out With A Black Guy . i Dont Think There Should Be A Bar Between Races And Which You Should Only Go Out With . And About The Black Girl With The Mexican Guy ... it Was Kinda Offensive . Why Shouldnt Black Girls Date Mexican Guys ? Buh Yeah . To Be Honest i Would Only Go Out With A Latino Or Black Guy :]
mongoloid

Wallis, TX

#3 Nov 5, 2010
For some reason in these mixed pairings the baby will come out retarded.
NNorris

Houston, TX

#4 Nov 6, 2010
Beware the troll. His name is the tipoff.

Since: Nov 10

Goliad, TX

#5 Nov 10, 2010
Im all for interracial relationships . Cant help who u love right? Lol
You people are racist

San Antonio, TX

#6 Dec 10, 2010
Umm im a Mexican girl and right now I'm dating a black guy. You guys say oh that's weird oh ive never heard that before, but now you did. Our relationship is going well so all y'all people saying our races don't go together and our baby will cone out all ugly F*** y'all haters.
will

Houston, TX

#7 Dec 13, 2010
i havent seen any mexican girls i would date they all seem to have long greasy hair and a face full of acne
will

Houston, TX

#8 Dec 13, 2010
WEEZY_iS_BAHK wrote:
im Mexican And i Would Go Out With A Black Guy . i Dont Think There Should Be A Bar Between Races And Which You Should Only Go Out With . And About The Black Girl With The Mexican Guy ... it Was Kinda Offensive . Why Shouldnt Black Girls Date Mexican Guys ? Buh Yeah . To Be Honest i Would Only Go Out With A Latino Or Black Guy :]
yeah and i bet u 300lbs too
will

Houston, TX

#9 Dec 14, 2010
You people are racist wrote:
Umm im a Mexican girl and right now I'm dating a black guy. You guys say oh that's weird oh ive never heard that before, but now you did. Our relationship is going well so all y'all people saying our races don't go together and our baby will cone out all ugly F*** y'all haters.
i bet u 200+ lbs lol
Luv them all

Pharr, TX

#10 Jan 24, 2011
I'm a mexican woman and i like dating black men.
april

Humble, TX

#11 Feb 3, 2011
will wrote:
i havent seen any mexican girls i would date they all seem to have long greasy hair and a face full of acne
im a puerto rican girl but my friend is mexican and she is gorgeous perfect skin and her hair isnt greasy at all infact today i saw a white girl who obviously hadnt showered her hair was so greasy it almost look wet and clumpy.
april

Humble, TX

#12 Feb 3, 2011
will wrote:
<quoted text>yeah and i bet u 300lbs too
wow will ur ignorant!
latina

Tomball, TX

#13 Feb 3, 2011
will wrote:
i havent seen any mexican girls i would date they all seem to have long greasy hair and a face full of acne
I'm latina and I don't have a face full of acne and my hair isn't greasy. Not all have what you are saying.

“You're made of sugar & spice.”

Since: Jan 11

Houston, TX

#14 Feb 3, 2011
Where have you been? At high schools in my area it's abnormal when Hispanic girls don't date black guys. It's too common here and I think that's alright because Houston isn't as racist as other big cities.

Since: Feb 11

Houston, TX

#15 Feb 4, 2011
mongoloid wrote:
For some reason in these mixed pairings the baby will come out retarded.
Not only is ur name retarded but u are! It's been confirmed by doctors thar mixed children are most likely to be born smart and without defects because there isn't any chance of the same blood. Unlike ur father obviously being ur uncle also. This country is full of idiots but what gets to me is when the idiot is american
Tiare

CancĂșn, Mexico

#16 Apr 1, 2011
I'm Mexican white girl and I want to marry with a black man!!!
lol
And the Mexicans girls are not ugly

www.facebook.com/tiareperezs <---- look me
mixed pairings?

United States

#17 Apr 4, 2011
mongoloid wrote:
For some reason in these mixed pairings the baby will come out retarded.
That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Go back to school and learn something!

Since: Apr 11

Davenport, OK

#18 Apr 5, 2011
who cares about what person u date, Love =Love dont hate apreciate REAL TALK:)

Since: Apr 11

Davenport, OK

#19 Apr 5, 2011
will wrote:
<quoted text>i bet u 200+ lbs lol
dumb putos
jusanothaman

Shelby, NC

#20 Apr 22, 2011
Tiare wrote:
I'm Mexican white girl and I want to marry with a black man!!! lol And the Mexicans girls are not ugly www.facebook.com/tiareperezs <---- look me
tu correcto bonita i like all women and mexican wemon are one of them ima black man watitdo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Houston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where can I find a "Crooked Doctor Clinic" Hous... (Nov '09) 8 hr dope man 432
News Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 9 hr Truth is might 23,791
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Houston Memorial Thu Amber 21
Mama santa clause slap me Wed Mark edwards 1
My mom is dating my old High school bully Tue NateHolla 15
Executive adult video and theater (Dec '11) Nov 29 Latino85 7
Have you buped recently? Nov 29 Icanhelp 2

Houston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Houston Mortgages