Game Changer

Since: Aug 12

Houston, TX

#1 Aug 21, 2012
I have to admit that Mitt Romney did not leave me with much enthusiasm as a Patriot at first, but I've always felt Romney is probably the only candidate qualified to get America out of trillions in debt and create jobs for the middle class. Normally, a VP pick does little to a presidential ticket, unless it's a bad choice. But Romney, much like his knack for knowing how to pick men tees at Bain, has chosen well in Paul Ryan. I would argue that many are more excited about Ryan than they were Romney. But together, it is a strong ticket. Congrats in advance to the many who'll ride to victory on a straight ticket GOP vote.
SG Writes Freely

Central District, Hong Kong

#2 Nov 10, 2012
GOPElite - Ha, More like GOP Delete!

Way to pick them Candice...Next time, maybe you should actually pay attention to the REAL polls, not your "prophetic" minister who tells you it is going to be an R&R Landslide. But you know what, you cling to your "prophetic" minister's 90 day after january inauguration surprise teaser.

Here's a question for everyone else—Are "Prophetic" Ministers true messengers of God, or carnival side shows akin to palm & tarot card readers looking for $10 bucks to tell you what you want to hear? Does following a "Prophetic" Minister follow the teaching of the bible or is it the same as worshipping a false god/the devil?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Houston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 10 min Guess About You 24,408
Houston wants more farts, pharts and that fart... 1 hr Poooooop farts 31
Why are 5 year olds making fart jokes on this s... 1 hr Rodney Dangerfart 2
Why do the farts smell so good today? 2 hr Trafman farts 2
Mayor Turner Fart Seals Commitment to Houston-D... 2 hr Disfarting traf 1
Massage Fart therapist arrested on Trafstitutio... 3 hr Smell farts 9
Farts Depression, traf pain n sauceled anxiety ... 3 hr Farting traf 2

Houston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Houston Mortgages