Asian women dating Black men in Houston

Asian women dating Black men in Houston

Posted in the Houston Forum

First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#1 Oct 22, 2008
Asian women in Houston do date Black men.I saw 2 Asian women and Black male couples in Houston,TX.I saw an Asian female and a black male couple at the Walgreens near HEB 6102 Scott 77021.I saw another Asian woman and Black male couple at Just Oxtails a soul food restaurant at 4207 Reed 77051.Asian women date Black men in the 77021,77051(Sunnyside areas)etc.
And Your Point Is

Killeen, TX

#2 Oct 22, 2008
Alligator tastes like chicken.
Ana

Lima, Peru

#3 Oct 22, 2008
So what if Asian girls are horrible, as black man.

Of course there are some exceptions with asian, and a very low percentage of them are cute, of course when they are mixed with a white blind parent jajajajajaja
In my Opinion

Lima, Peru

#4 Oct 22, 2008
Ana, is right

Most Asian girls are horrible, they are more butt face and no eyes, skiny bodies, nothing of breast, nothing of butt jajajaja, and even dwarf at least here at Lima, Peru, they all are horrible, the same copy repeatˇˇˇ and just the few one that are pretty it is because they mixed with a white, if not butt face with dry grap eyes ah ah ah ah
so I dont think it is a big deal if they date with black men.

Since: Apr 08

Providence, RI

#5 Oct 23, 2008
Ana wrote:
So what if Asian girls are horrible, as black man.
Of course there are some exceptions with asian, and a very low percentage of them are cute, of course when they are mixed with a white blind parent jajajajajaja
The natives of Peru came from asia. So your just making fun of yourself
Texas Expatriate

Köln, Germany

#6 Oct 24, 2008
You're right about Peruvians being dwarfs. It's due to the genes and the malnutrition.

On the other hand, I've seen some very attractive Asian girls and they did not look like an Asian/white mixture.
In my Opinion wrote:
Ana, is right
Most Asian girls are horrible, they are more butt face and no eyes, skiny bodies, nothing of breast, nothing of butt jajajaja, and even dwarf at least here at Lima, Peru, they all are horrible, the same copy repeatˇˇˇ and just the few one that are pretty it is because they mixed with a white, if not butt face with dry grap eyes ah ah ah ah
so I dont think it is a big deal if they date with black men.
Nick

United States

#7 Oct 28, 2008
diane77 wrote:
Asian women in Houston do date Black men.I saw 2 Asian women and Black male couples in Houston,TX.I saw an Asian female and a black male couple at the Walgreens near HEB 6102 Scott 77021.I saw another Asian woman and Black male couple at Just Oxtails a soul food restaurant at 4207 Reed 77051.Asian women date Black men in the 77021,77051(Sunnyside areas)etc.
For reals? People of different races together? Who knew?....er..who gives a crap?

That said, blacks and asians is the least mix seen around. I'm pretty sure the girls you saw were Thai or Laotian. Thai girls are teh suck. Also, I bet they were fat and/or ugly.

PS - I'm vietnamese.
ViVi

Miami, FL

#8 Nov 6, 2008
OkAY 1St Off i AM ASiAN ANd i diSAGREE WiTH EVERYTHING EVERYONE jUSt SAid. i'D SAY iT WAS kINd Of RACiESt! liKE tAlKING ABOUT ASiaN GiRlS ARE UGly. i kNOW FOR DAMN SURE MY FAMILY AINT UGLY. AND ITS NOT ONLY CAUSE IM MIXED WITH WHITE.! THATS LIKE ME TALKING ABOUT SPANISH GIRLS OR BLACK GIRLS HOW THEY TRY TO ACT ALL THAT CAUSE THEY GOT A FAT STOMACH AND AN "BIG" ASS. WOW. BIG DEAL. THATS HOW GIRLS GET USED CAUSE THERE BODIES! CAUSE GUYS JUST LIKE TO GET INTO THERE PANTS. LIKE THE WORLD IS ALL ABOUT WHATS ON THE OUT SIDE AND RACIEST SHIT. IDK WHY. BUT IM VIETNAMESE AND I DISAGREE. GOD MADE US THE WAY WE ARE. SO DONT HATE ON OTHER PEOPLE CAUSE GOD MADE U TOO AND WE'RE MEANT TO LOOK THE WAY WE DO FOR A REASON!
WTF

Houston, TX

#9 Nov 6, 2008
Just say no to caps.

Got egg roll?
Texas Expatriate

Göttingen, Germany

#10 Nov 6, 2008
Vivi,

So tell us, what's the reason for the flat @ss?
ViVi wrote:
OkAY 1St Off i AM ASiAN ANd i diSAGREE WiTH EVERYTHING EVERYONE jUSt SAid. i'D SAY iT WAS kINd Of RACiESt! liKE tAlKING ABOUT ASiaN GiRlS ARE UGly. i kNOW FOR DAMN SURE MY FAMILY AINT UGLY. AND ITS NOT ONLY CAUSE IM MIXED WITH WHITE.! THATS LIKE ME TALKING ABOUT SPANISH GIRLS OR BLACK GIRLS HOW THEY TRY TO ACT ALL THAT CAUSE THEY GOT A FAT STOMACH AND AN "BIG" ASS. WOW. BIG DEAL. THATS HOW GIRLS GET USED CAUSE THERE BODIES! CAUSE GUYS JUST LIKE TO GET INTO THERE PANTS. LIKE THE WORLD IS ALL ABOUT WHATS ON THE OUT SIDE AND RACIEST SHIT. IDK WHY. BUT IM VIETNAMESE AND I DISAGREE. GOD MADE US THE WAY WE ARE. SO DONT HATE ON OTHER PEOPLE CAUSE GOD MADE U TOO AND WE'RE MEANT TO LOOK THE WAY WE DO FOR A REASON!
jack

Irving, TX

#11 Nov 8, 2008
My wife is Asian. Her mom is living with a black man. Her sister dates mostly blacks. Her aunt's 3rd husband is a black man. Her two cousins in California both date blacks. As nearly as I can tell, Asian girls go for black guys. But then Asian girls are easy for just about anybody.
cbrown111

Redmond, WA

#12 Nov 14, 2008
The black guys and asian girl couples are hot.but the lite skinned black guy with a vietnamese or filipina.now that's hot.
Azn

Tampa, FL

#13 Nov 28, 2008
Excuse me...damn some of you people are rraaciistt..
besides that,Its true that black and Asian couples are rare,but that doesn't mean the girl who is with him is easy/ugly/fat. I'm viet,filip.,black,pueto rican and dates black guys I know damn well I'm not ugly fat or easy.And I have a curvy body to be Asian mixed too.So all you people before you start judging and start saying what you say,think about how you sound over the internet IGNORANT AS FUCK you probably are worse in real life anyway lol,and I bet if you seen couples like this in person you wouldn't dare say anything to them.lol I've said my piece goodnight.
=]]
Detstorm

Newport Beach, CA

#14 Dec 1, 2008
Azn wrote:
Excuse me...damn some of you people are rraaciistt..
besides that,Its true that black and Asian couples are rare,but that doesn't mean the girl who is with him is easy/ugly/fat. I'm viet,filip.,black,pueto rican and dates black guys I know damn well I'm not ugly fat or easy.And I have a curvy body to be Asian mixed too.So all you people before you start judging and start saying what you say,think about how you sound over the internet IGNORANT AS FUCK you probably are worse in real life anyway lol,and I bet if you seen couples like this in person you wouldn't dare say anything to them.lol I've said my piece goodnight.
=]]
You got it right Azn. I'm blown away by some of the ignorance I read over the internet. Personally, I am a black man who had a 2 year relationship with a Chinese girl a few years back. The thing that broke us up was that she couldn't tell her parents we were more than just friends. Now as a grown man I wasn't into the secret relationship thing, so I had to leave her. I could have let this make me bitter towards all Asians, but I look at everyone as individuals. If I happen to meet another Asian woman who I'm attracted to, I will definitely approach her, as I would to a girl of any other race. Once we get over the nonsense of immediately looking at race as a barrier, then some change can come about.
A-Mart

Houston, TX

#15 Dec 2, 2008
I have a very small "you know what", and Asian women love me! I wonder why..
CITIZEN Kane

Driftwood, TX

#16 Dec 3, 2008
yep; Houston, racist as ever......
you people are a joke...no really; you are all a joke.

the bitch from Peru, kills me! read a history book, sweety...where do you think your ancestors came from???
CITIZEN Kane

Driftwood, TX

#17 Dec 3, 2008
if Asians wanna date black, who gives a rat's ass!??! its a free country; you can do (within reason) what you wanna do.
Yo momma

Cypress, TX

#18 Dec 3, 2008
Reading these comments make me laugh.

You're talking down on asians but I'm pretty sure there are a lot of issues w/ people from "Peru". How about you stay your happy ass in Peru and stop making comments about asians. Ugly and fat? what asian people are you looking at? Seriously dude, no one is perfect and I'm damn glad I don't got a big ass because its hella hard to find shit that fits. And whats the point of having huge breats or huge buttocks? It just shows how immature these guys are nowadays not going for the personality. Go ahead and date someone that is white, black, or mexican since they are so damn pretty. Can't wait till they cheat on your pathetic ass. And since you're so hardcore w/ your keyboard why don't you confront the couples who date someone outside their race? WHAT DOES IT HAVE TO DO W/ YOU.

Please think before you say something because you sound like a lil bitch.
Once again, keep your retarded comments in Peru.
And as for Ana, you a hating ass trick.
You're probably hating cause you're beyond ugly.
Talking all that good stuff. you lucky you ain't get smacked the fuck up yet.

Good day bitches!
juju

Houston, TX

#19 Dec 3, 2008
Ana wrote:
So what if Asian girls are horrible, as black man.
Of course there are some exceptions with asian, and a very low percentage of them are cute, of course when they are mixed with a white blind parent jajajajajaja
I think people from Peru are horrible "Ana"
juju

Houston, TX

#20 Dec 3, 2008
I think "Ana" is a hater because her boyfriend dumped her for a hot asian chick jajajajaja

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Houston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
anyone have etizolam in the houston area (Dec '12) 53 min jon connom 2
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 1 hr FGT 983
Help need connects (Mar '14) 4 hr Nikkitwokay 13
how many gangs in houston! (May '10) 20 hr LaRamaPrimaver13 215
snap chat Sun Tennessee6155 1
Would You Have Sex With My Mom? (Jun '11) Sun Tennessee6155 61
jessica arciba Sun Tennessee6155 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Houston Mortgages