One Night Stands ?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wildslide

Tomball, TX

#1 Sep 5, 2011
Just curious, what would be the conditions, or exceptions, when a girl would consider a one night stand? With everything going on, does it still happen much? Are there women who claim absolutely not!, but maybe would,if the conditions were right. Will girls answer this honestly?
bushmaster

United States

#2 Sep 10, 2011
Can't believe nobody, especially any women don't have any comments on this? Listen it just I'n good fun, and just requires some honesty ! Let's get some opinions on this! Even guys, when was the last?
Masoud

United States

#3 Sep 22, 2011
One way to catch a cheater is by checking your husband's cell phone and get the numbers he has been calling.

Go to http://www.spydialer.com

It is a free cell number search that will let you hear whose phone numbers these are. If he's a cheater you should know fast.

Masoud
Anonymous

United States

#4 Oct 19, 2011
I think one night stands are ok. I've done a lot of them. Some with guys I knew some with guys I've just meet. Problly not always a good idea but I'm not going to stop. I use protection with some guys and not with others depends on the conditions.
shelby duncan

Del Rio, TX

#5 Oct 19, 2011
I was wondering if oral sex is considered cheating if it's not with your girlfriend?
wildslide

United States

#6 Oct 20, 2011
cinfullgirl wrote:
I think one night stands are ok. I've done a lot of them. Some with guys I knew some with guys I've just meet. Problly not always a good idea but I'm not going to stop. I use protection with some guys and not with others depends on the conditions.
your honesty is great!
wildslide

United States

#7 Oct 20, 2011
cinfullgirl wrote:
I actually believe it's happens more, only some women don't own it!, I wonder if it happens more at a younger age, or if older women partake as well. I suppose you have broke a heart or two, or was it defined upfront?
wildslide

United States

#8 Oct 20, 2011
shelby duncan wrote:
I was wondering if oral sex is considered cheating if it's not with your girlfriend?
Guess it depends on your girl friend, what if she answered the same as you , what would you think? Although I think it is different I'n a guys case, I can see it stopping after oral sex for a guy, but not with a woman, I think if a woman allows you to get that far, it's definitely going further, if you know what I mean!
Anonymous

United States

#9 Oct 20, 2011
wildslide wrote:
<quoted text>
I actually believe it's happens more, only some women don't own it!, I wonder if it happens more at a younger age, or if older women partake as well. I suppose you have broke a heart or two, or was it defined upfront?
Well I think it happens more often than people own up to also. In my case I'm older I'm 45. So not an age thing. I'm very good looking though so it is easy for me to pick up guys. I did it when I was younger too. Was married for 10yrs so I was a faithful wife. Now being divorced n older I do it more than when I was young. Have a bigger sex drive now. Hehe. I usually like the younger guys cause they are more fun and usally can last a while or recover quick and can do it again. Plus them young bodies are nice!!!! Yes I've broken a couple of hearts and had mine broke.
tufftimes

United States

#10 Oct 20, 2011
cinfullgirl wrote:
<quoted text>Well I think it happens more often than people own up to also. In my case I'm older I'm 45. So not an age thing. I'm very good looking though so it is easy for me to pick up guys. I did it when I was younger too. Was married for 10yrs so I was a faithful wife. Now being divorced n older I do it more than when I was young. Have a bigger sex drive now. Hehe. I usually like the younger guys cause they are more fun and usally can last a while or recover quick and can do it again. Plus them young bodies are nice!!!! Yes I've broken a couple of hearts and had mine broke.
So I like your style, and definitely your candidness, if I was a good looking woman as such as you, I would too! So this a stupid question, but why so easy to pick up guys? Cause your very attractive, or because the ol saying "guys are just guys" , nice way of putting it , any objections of men your age?
Steve

Houston, TX

#11 Oct 20, 2011
I wish you girls would post some confessions like this on lookathouston.com people talk about one night stands and threesomes. Its pretty cool to read. I've had a one night stand a few times and loved. Each one of them. Most were with hot college girls.
Anonymous

United States

#12 Oct 20, 2011
tufftimes wrote:
<quoted text>
So I like your style, and definitely your candidness, if I was a good looking woman as such as you, I would too! So this a stupid question, but why so easy to pick up guys? Cause your very attractive, or because the ol saying "guys are just guys" , nice way of putting it , any objections of men your age?
No real objections about guys my age if they look and act young. I think its easy to pick up guys cause I'm good looking. Some of my girlfriends get jealous about all the attention I get when we go out. Lol. But I love the idea of guys coming on to me. If I like them and I wanna get laid that night I will go with them. I turn down a lot of them. Some are repeats if I'm out and see a guy I enjoyed being with and they wanna do it again we will. I know I'm a slut and I'm ok with that. Love f@^king stange men.
wildslide

United States

#13 Oct 21, 2011
cinfullgirl wrote:
<quoted text>No real objections about guys my age if they look and act young. I think its easy to pick up guys cause I'm good looking. Some of my girlfriends get jealous about all the attention I get when we go out. Lol. But I love the idea of guys coming on to me. If I like them and I wanna get laid that night I will go with them. I turn down a lot of them. Some are repeats if I'm out and see a guy I enjoyed being with and they wanna do it again we will. I know I'm a slut and I'm ok with that. Love f@^king stange men.
Easy girl! Getting me excited, but seriously hey that works for me! Seems as I have gotten older (gotten) damn is that a word?, anyway getting laid by a strange woman has dwindled, and I understand getting older has alot to do with that, but that's why I posed the question. And I like you also like the younger girls bodies, but the mentality of most is less than desirable. I actually also like a woman around your,our age , but most that seem to be available, appear to look pretty rough,or have a f--kd attitude. But the kick ass deal with you seems that your good looking, and I'm sure you g-friends are envious! Well I'm probably a slut too!, at least my eyes are!(lol). Too bad we aren't able to cross each others path, I would be interested to see how it would end up!
wildslide

United States

#14 Oct 21, 2011
cinfullgirl wrote:
<quoted text>No real objections about guys my age if they look and act young. I think its easy to pick up guys cause I'm good looking. Some of my girlfriends get jealous about all the attention I get when we go out. Lol. But I love the idea of guys coming on to me. If I like them and I wanna get laid that night I will go with them. I turn down a lot of them. Some are repeats if I'm out and see a guy I enjoyed being with and they wanna do it again we will. I know I'm a slut and I'm ok with that. Love f@^king stange men.
Would like to see a pix of you sometime, if your cool with that! If not, my imagination has you tuned In (lol)
Anonymous

United States

#15 Oct 22, 2011
wildslide wrote:
<quoted text>
Would like to see a pix of you sometime, if your cool with that! If not, my imagination has you tuned In (lol)
Well I don't know how to send you any pics but if you could get me an email address I would send you some. Face pics and naughty pics if you would like. I'm not shy. Lol. I've also been picking up guys now though sights on interent. I kind of like getting guys this way. I'm being carefull with getting guys this way. But then the people in this small town don't know about it and I like that.:-). Cin
Penster

Houston, TX

#16 Oct 23, 2011
Contact me on lookathouston.com I want to see pictures. My username on there is penster and we can trade pictures.
Goodtimes

Detroit, MI

#17 Oct 23, 2011
That is a dude dumbass.
urkidingme

O Fallon, MO

#18 Oct 24, 2011
Cinfull girl , are you a dude? Where are you postin from, you got 3 diff locations! Cmon man don't run off the girls that wanna come clean on this issue!
Anonymous

United States

#19 Oct 25, 2011
urkidingme wrote:
Cinfull girl , are you a dude? Where are you postin from, you got 3 diff locations! Cmon man don't run off the girls that wanna come clean on this issue!
I am not a dude. If this is change places its cause I do it from my phone I guess. I don't even have a home computer. Don't know why u think I'm running the girls off.
wildslide

United States

#20 Oct 25, 2011
cinfullgirl wrote:
<quoted text>I am not a dude. If this is change places its cause I do it from my phone I guess. I don't even have a home computer. Don't know why u think I'm running the girls off.
That's cool, I was getting into chatting with you , someone on the thread, thinks you are a dude, you gotta get me a pic! I'm thinking you would probably initiate more girls to come on board, but maybe it's that honesty thing!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Houston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fart scientist: Farts smell good 20 min ThePharts 4
News New crime unit targets traffic, drug violations 22 min SuperPharts 12
I got a boner while farting, farts tickled my b... (Aug '15) 16 hr Person phart 13
greater houston car meet up Tue Show phart 4
Meet the Press Fart Mon IgnitedPhartts 3
Farts (Oct '14) Mon Symptoms phartz 14
farts (Jun '15) Mon Mild phartz 7

Houston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Houston Mortgages