Unique Rental, Lease-to-Own Program G...

Unique Rental, Lease-to-Own Program Getting Families into New Beaumont Homes

There are 3 comments on the Patch.com story from Jun 5, 2012, titled Unique Rental, Lease-to-Own Program Getting Families into New Beaumont Homes. In it, Patch.com reports that:

We all know that you can buy new homes.A A But, have you ever heard of renting a brand new home?A What about leasing-to-own? Well, that's becoming a reality as a unique housing development makes its way into Beaumont, allowing families to get into new homes they might not otherwise be able to afford.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

Rent to Own Homes

United States

#1 Jun 8, 2012

HomeRun Homes is the Premier website for Rent to Own, Lease Option, and Lease Purchase Homes

Please visit us at http://www.Lease2Buy.com

Since: Oct 12

Seattle, WA

#2 Oct 22, 2012
http://www.frbo.com/United-States/California/... provide great offers at low price. Since the rent will be directly from the owner, hence one can save some dollars.

Markham, Canada

#3 Feb 19, 2014
If you are interested in rent to own but not sure what it is all about, check out this great resource. Gave me a much better understanding of it all.

Hope it helps!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Home Renting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
L@@k rent to own homes in your area! United Sta... Aug '16 Esourceusa 1
News Christmas, a season of giving - and sometimes (... (Dec '13) Dec '15 USA 18
Strange scenario with Rent to Own Seller...PLEA... (May '15) May '15 Fritog 1
Real Estate Lenders (Oct '14) Apr '15 KattyS 2
Shady Landlords Possible Crooks (Mar '15) Mar '15 Renting sucks 1
News Rent in Hampton Roads a challenge for single-in... (Feb '15) Mar '15 Vohris 7
News Slumlords, shoddy oversight, tax dollars ... li... (Oct '11) Dec '14 JUSTICE FOR THE ... 4
More from around the web