Arboretum bicycle trail moves forward...

Arboretum bicycle trail moves forward despite criticism from neighbors

There are 2 comments on the Lexington Herald-Leader story from Apr 13, 2013, titled Arboretum bicycle trail moves forward despite criticism from neighbors. In it, Lexington Herald-Leader reports that:

A proposed trail that would route bicyclists from the University of Kentucky campus onto off-campus side roads is moving forward despite criticism from residents who live near The Arboretum.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lexington Herald-Leader.

Duh

Jasper, IN

#1 Apr 14, 2013
That's because UK owns this effing town, I have yet to see them stop building or moving or doing anything for the sake of lexington residents.
AGENDA 21

Louisville, KY

#2 Apr 14, 2013
Look in to it. Soon there will be nothing but bicycle trails, their goal is to remove vehicles from America, also pay attention to folks getting in legal troubles for growing gardens.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Home Gardening Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A first in the industry Sat Solarman 1
News Maine Master Gardener program helps communities... Jun 17 jasmina1990 1
News Veganism - doing the right thing (Jul '11) Jun 14 Human 981
News How Baby Boomers Are Shaking Up the Retirement ... Jun 7 They cannot kill ... 4
News New York Gyro opens on Allentown's Seventh Street Jun 5 weaponX 1
News Rising star wins award at prestigious flower show Jun 4 Do tell 1
News STYLISH: The Black Bull Inn at East Halton has ... Jun 2 Daisy 1
More from around the web