Garden book blurb: 'Unexpected Housep...

Garden book blurb: 'Unexpected Houseplant'

There are 1 comment on the Green Bay Press-Gazette story from Dec 30, 2012, titled Garden book blurb: 'Unexpected Houseplant'. In it, Green Bay Press-Gazette reports that:

Describing her house as wall-to-wall greenery, Tovah Martin shares her expertise on the placement, watering, feeding, grooming, pruning and troubleshooting of the various species she shares her home with.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Green Bay Press-Gazette.

brits are pants

Blacklick, OH

#1 Dec 30, 2012
We have a single unexpected houseplant, a Golden Pothos, from our daughter's college apartment. Because of its toxicity to cats Charlie resides atop our refrigerator where it is directly illuminated by fluorescent kitchen lighting. Watered bi-weekly and fed a few granules of slow release fertilizer once a month it has taken over the top and drapes down the side. It covers the calendar and the various magnets we've collected while on vacations. I have resisted the urge to cut it back but it now is long enough for the cats to reach so a trimming is in order and soon. If you are looking for an easy to grow plant they don't come much easier than Golden Pothos.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Home Gardening Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Authorities find 12 marijuana plants behind Lau... (Jul '11) 1 hr Bevin 121
News Nestle buying Quebec vitamin maker Atrium Innov... Dec 7 state of the union 1
News Lure of land gives way to frustration (Aug '08) Dec 7 Fart Suppliers 164
News These chefs are blending culinary traditions ac... Nov 23 FARTED GOODY 3
News Muskoka mystery: Family linked to disappearance... Nov 22 CTV TV up there 1
News Home Improvement (Jun '12) Nov '17 stephenbock 53
News Bluewater View condos unveils tower design (Mar '17) Oct '17 GayGrandpa 3
More from around the web