What are those portable buildings cal...

What are those portable buildings called you can live in?

Posted in the Home Gardening Forum

Since: Nov 11


#1 Oct 4, 2012
Hello friends,

There are buildings that you can live in. I have seen them where they are ready to move in. Equipped with bathroom, kitchen sinks, bedrooms, etc. I am wanting to check about pricing on one for myself and my kids. Does anyone know what they are called?

Thanks in advance
Dabney Walker
Reynoldsburger no onion

Blacklick, OH

#2 Oct 5, 2012
Do you mean a pre-fab? Everything is assembled in-doors and the finished halves are trucked to your site and rolled/slid onto the foundation.
Reynoldsburger no onion

Blacklick, OH

#3 Oct 5, 2012
Another term used is "modular".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Home Gardening Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bees, please 9 hr Glen 1
News New Model Homes at The Concession and The Estua... 22 hr theheartlady 1
News Start planning for spring at Seedy Saturday eve... Feb 23 also in Milton 1
News Veganism - doing the right thing (Jul '11) Feb 19 Human 976
News Home Improvement (Jun '12) Feb 16 mayrarod719 45
News Burger named after Michelle Obama (Sep '09) Feb 16 Harry 116
News Japanese city of Osaka is well worth a visit (Jan '15) Feb 16 Raj Chanani 5
More from around the web