Arboretum, dog park among ideas to im...

Arboretum, dog park among ideas to improve Tyler

There are 1 comment on the Tyler Morning Telegraph story from May 1, 2013, titled Arboretum, dog park among ideas to improve Tyler. In it, Tyler Morning Telegraph reports that:

Better access and more recreation areas at Lake Bellwood, an arboretum, a dog park and other ideas to improve Tyler's parks and open spaces were discussed Wednesday at the Tyler 1st Steering Committee meeting.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tyler Morning Telegraph.

Tyler, TX

#1 May 3, 2013
Total waste of time. This city has been talking about improvements for decades and does nothing. If they don't want to spend the money, then they need to stop paying for consultants and studies to plan projects they have no intention of pursuing.

I'm as fiscally conservative as the next person. But when it comes to attracting business and new resident's, municipal governments have to spend some money to make money.

OF COURSE they will focus on their precious Rose Center so they can keep going on non-stop about the Rose Festival.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Home Gardening Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Elkhart Wildflower Walks Each Saturday in April (Mar '17) Mar 17 jimmy johnson 9
News My Tennessee Program Helps Homeowners Address S... Mar 12 DeDominicis 1
News Gallatin County Man Arrested for Growing Marijuana (Sep '13) Mar 9 Cold Spot 12
News CFUW celebrates 40th anniversary (Oct '11) Mar 8 New-mother-died eh 9
News New rule drafted to ban sale of invasive specie... Feb 28 o3ruhfiur3hfkjhre 1
News Veganism - doing the right thing (Jul '11) Feb 28 Kahuna 988
News Frankie Flowers to headline Mompreneur Showcase (Feb '12) Feb 24 Kathy 3