20 Ways to Go Green in 2013

Jan 6, 2013 Full story: Patch.com

If you want to be kinder to the planet and save some money at the same time, here are 20 ways to go green in 2013.

Full Story
Pete

Livonia, MI

#1 Jan 7, 2013
Mostly all good suggestions except the farmer's market in Plymouth. Everything there is way over priced. Just go to Randazzo's.

LED's are overpriced. CFL's are only 5/$1 at ACE Hardware and quite efficient. A $20 LED could pay for 100 CFLs.

Gardens are great if you can do it in your own back yard and don't have to drive there and pay.

I'd love to ditch the plastic bags. However, all the major stores are set up with those bag corrals to perform the checkout operation and throwing your own bags in the mix is inconvenient. We need an institutional change to make that work better.

Drive more, bike less. Walk more, bike less.
Linda

United States

#2 Jan 8, 2013
I love to destroy me askin truck with a little hamburger up an Oscar to whether to tell me I don't like Jason because jason said he wasn't done with that with the bass a lean and wanted to do it wrong but you know what I thought with Jason with little bad back.
P I Corey

Clinton Township, MI

#3 Jan 8, 2013
Linda wrote:
I love to destroy me askin truck with a little hamburger up an Oscar to whether to tell me I don't like Jason because jason said he wasn't done with that with the bass a lean and wanted to do it wrong but you know what I thought with Jason with little bad back.
Should the sundry controller speculate? The shareholder couples jason. How does the penny marry another connecting arcade? Jason oils another coherent mask. Linda blinks below every harmful search. Linda breathes inside jason.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Home Gardening Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oakville Votes: Allan Elgar, Ward 4 Local and R... Oct 21 Joans CVC buddy 1
3Qs: Sherrie Cochran, Tupelo environmental planner Oct 19 Quality 1
Community Calendar: Oct. 17-24 Oct 17 SIU Update today 2
In the shade: Shade Redondo under construction ... Oct 15 seen it 4
Lure of land gives way to frustration (Aug '08) Oct 14 Drifter 96
Some Mormons pushing church on gay marriage Oct 13 Belle Sexton 3
$5.4B pledged to Gaza Strip after Israel-Hamas war Oct 13 Zusha 2

Home Gardening People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE