Radiant floor heating with a tankless...

Radiant floor heating with a tankless water heater.

Posted in the Home Gardening Forum

Since: May 11

Kolkata, India

#1 Jun 20, 2011
Hello everybody,

I am thinking of putting in radiant floor heating, but I don't want to use electric coils. Can I use a hydroponic system with a thankless water heater? From what I understand thankless heaters only fire up when the water flow rate reaches 2.5 gallons per minute will a hydroponic system keep the heater. running? I am going this route to save money in the long run on utilities, but I am not sure if it is counterproductive. I am also wondering if I need a separate boiler for the radiant heating system.

Thank you so much
Mike Paul

South Jordan, UT

#2 Jan 25, 2013
I really would like to geat tankless water heater installed in Calgary. I love Canada but it can be quite cold for someone who grew up in Hawaii. http://www.thegentlemenplumberscalgary.com/en...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Home Gardening Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Veganism - doing the right thing (Jul '11) 4 hr Common Sense 959
News Chili And Wing Cook Off Set For Saturday On Mir... Mon Annalisa 3
News Maureen Dowd: Coddling of the Wall Street elite (Mar '09) May 24 Geezer Heimers 2
News Menus: 5/22/2016 May 22 Cheddar Cheese 1
News Welcome to Bruni, Texas - where water comes wit... May 22 Carl Wilhelm Scheele 4
News Great-grandfather survived Battle of Little Big... May 19 Jane 1
News Ross County man builds dream cabin one log at a... May 19 Marylou 1
More from around the web