Maintaining the joy of koi

Maintaining the joy of koi

There are 3 comments on the Daily Breeze story from Sep 3, 2010, titled Maintaining the joy of koi. In it, Daily Breeze reports that:

Michael Long is the owner of Blue Koi Services, a Torrance company that maintains koi ponds, such as the pond at the Torrance Cultural Arts Center.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Breeze.

Neil Proffitt

Camarillo, CA

#1 Sep 3, 2010
Koi ponds are beautiful, relaxing backyard settings. Children love them. But so do urban critters like possums, skunks, raccoons and coyotes. Gotta keep replacing the fish that get 'et.
Craig

Van Nuys, CA

#2 Feb 26, 2013
I can't believe this company is featured in a news paper. They rarely come on time and when they do, I get half ass service. Totally unsatisfied with their lack of professionalism.

“Lumens Electric”

Since: Oct 09

Torrance

#3 Feb 28, 2013
koi fish ponds are beautiful.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Home Gardening Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Muskoka mystery: Family linked to disappearance... 18 hr CTV TV up there 1
News Lure of land gives way to frustration (Aug '08) Nov 20 Fart fishing lures 155
News Home Improvement (Jun '12) Nov 2 stephenbock 53
News Bluewater View condos unveils tower design (Mar '17) Oct 26 GayGrandpa 3
News Farmer claims neighbor poisoned crops in proper... Oct 24 stitchstone 1
News Some residents don't like them, but Columbus sa... Oct '17 They cannot kill ... 1
stones manufacturers Oct '17 Andymolly 1
More from around the web