Hospice threatened by Medicare audit

Full story: The San Diego Union-Tribune

Registered nurse Cherry Miller checks the vital signs of an unidentified patient at San Diego Hospice in Hillcrest Monday.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Mustangtjw

El Cajon, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

My heart goes out to the great staff, patients, and families of the San Diego Hospice...Not sure why extreme Draconian cuts are being done to the staff/services...There has been a change in the atmosphere to one of fear...despite the best efforts of the staff to prevent that from happening...honestly, if this is what "Hope and Change" brings for a second round....not sure folks really know what they voted for....but standby.... If a great organization like San Diego Hospice can be brought to its knees... More will come as Obama Care is executed....so hang in there...for the staff, patients, and families...Blessings to You all!
james marple

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

The reduction of funding for this hospice, for medicaid and for feeding/housing unavoidably poor folks is viewed as mere 'collateral damage' by the Governor and his legislative majority in their war to gain total control over public affairs.

When bullet trains, endangered shrimp and surfing water quality take precedence over caring for the helpless among us, we no longer deserve
the name "Golden State". Our brilliant sunlight is only a distraction from the dark force that dominates our government by deceiving most of us.

A fearful, mindlessly greedy, racially prejudiced and/or emotionally maladjusted majority of Californians re-elected leaders who are not the best among us, are instead the most effective liars. The minority must now endure a continued decline that will do its greatest damage to the very same people who preferred professional liars.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••