Comphy Co. Sheets for the Home

Posted in the Home Decorating Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
heather

Tampa, FL

#1 May 7, 2009
I'm a HUGE fan of Comphy sheets. They really transcend any other line of bedding. Until now you could only get them in the gift shops at the Wynn, 4 seasons and Ritz-Carlton. You can now find them online. The best price I've found is at
http://www.ruvalonline.com/index.html

Anyone who thinks that thread count is a good indicator of quality needs to take a look at this http://www.linenplace.com/product_guide/ ...
Or just do a yahoo search titled "the truth about thread count" and you will see that the entire industry is a joke when it comes to thread count. You can only fit about 350 quality fibers per square inch so anything over that is either a lie or they have seriously compromised the integrity of the fabric lowering the quality.
My Spa NYC

Brooklyn, NY

#2 May 14, 2009
You can buy them in www.myspanyc.com for
Queen Set $59.00
King Ser $60.00
Cal King $61.00
Michelle

United States

#3 May 16, 2009
I checked out that spa nyc site but I didn't see the Comphy Co brand name anywhere on the site. I know from past experience that not all microfiber is the same. I ordered my first set of microfiber sheets from online that were much cheaper than Comphy. I was trying to save money but they were horrible. They felt like plastic. I washed them once hoping it would make them feel better but when I took them out of the laundry they were see-through thin and like an old beet up parachute. They were all crinckled and mis-shapen. I threw them away and bit the bullet and purchased the Comphy sheets even though they were a little more than I wanted to spend. OMG, they were worth every penny. I count them as my favorite luxury purchase for myself. Like it say's on the ruValonline site, I feel like a princess!(that's on the review page)
I wouldn't trust anything that doesn't say Comphy.
New to Comphy

United States

#4 May 27, 2009
Hey there! I just got my first set and can't WAIT to get them on my bed, but I want to was them first. I'm a little confused by the care instructions on the back side of the tag...I see the word "DRY" right in the middle and a bunch of temperatures...are they machine washable?! I hope so!! Thanks in advance for your help!
Mark

Dunedin, FL

#5 May 27, 2009
New to Comphy wrote:
Hey there! I just got my first set and can't WAIT to get them on my bed, but I want to was them first. I'm a little confused by the care instructions on the back side of the tag...I see the word "DRY" right in the middle and a bunch of temperatures...are they machine washable?! I hope so!! Thanks in advance for your help!
You are going to love the way these wash up! They dry in about a third of the time as other sheets.
It's always recommended that you wash them first before using. I'm not sure about what is on the label, but I can tell you this for sure. They are made for industrial use so they can be washed at any tempature with any type of detergent. They also do not require bleaching. I've had mine for 3 or 4 years and they still feel and look brand new. Oh, one tip though. If you have the Chocolate brown ones, wash them all by themselves. If you wash them with your towels they show every bit of lint.
New to Comphy

United States

#6 May 27, 2009
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
You are going to love the way these wash up! They dry in about a third of the time as other sheets.
It's always recommended that you wash them first before using. I'm not sure about what is on the label, but I can tell you this for sure. They are made for industrial use so they can be washed at any tempature with any type of detergent. They also do not require bleaching. I've had mine for 3 or 4 years and they still feel and look brand new. Oh, one tip though. If you have the Chocolate brown ones, wash them all by themselves. If you wash them with your towels they show every bit of lint.
Thanks for the info Mark! And extra thanks for making me feel less guilty for that accidental additional $100+ spent at Costco last week...if mine last that long, the cost per year will be getting cheaper every year ;)
Tom

United States

#7 Jun 9, 2009
Out of curiosity I called the Comphy Company to ask them about that NYC Spa site. They said that that company had tried to sell them fabric but they refused it. They said that it was very sub-standard and not to buy it. I asked about the RuValonline site too. They said that yes, they are Comphy's biggest retailer and they they are authentic Comphy sheets.
HTD

Chantilly, VA

#8 Aug 9, 2009
I had them from Costco (spalena set which compy told me is EXACTLY the same thing with just a slight difference in trim and packaging. I highly recommend the costco because they are $99 for queen set typically and as low as $69 sometimes.
I purchased more from from myspanyc.com and RuValonline.com becasue Costoc will be getting the chocolate in the late fall I I needed them to match decor better. Whoever said myspany is selling different product is simply lying and I suspect a salesperson for the other company. Exactly the same down to the fabric tag font.
Kim

Conway, SC

#9 Aug 23, 2009
I just got my first set of Comphy sheets about a month ago after working the display for them at Costco. It's true, after the first couple of nights, my body temperature feels so regulated. I'm never hot,or cold and my crazy cold feet aren't cold any more. The first night I thought they were hot and wasn't sure how much I liked them, now I'm sold. They wash beautifully and look great. I had people coming back to buy 3 or 4 more sets, can't say I blame them! Oh, and Costco.com has the best price....$99.00 for a queen set!
J Campbell

New York, NY

#10 Sep 20, 2009
My wife and I own a Spa in Staten Island, we bought the Myspanyc sheets, we love the colors selection and the soft finish, and also we were sold on the fact mentioned by them in regards of how well they release oil when wash in a regular machine, a little reluctant we took some to test them at our spa, I cannot said if I can compare to anything before, but they are excellent sheets, affordable but not a cheap feeling, they feel great (we order some from our bedroom) after many washes they still soft and no stains whatsoever, we just start selling them to our clients, since they just love the feeling when they are laying on them!
Comphy Co

Ferndale, WA

#11 Sep 29, 2009
I work for Comphy and I want it to be clear that My Spa NYC is NOT Comphy. It is an inferior copycat and his post has been reported to our attorney.
Comphy Co

Ferndale, WA

#12 Sep 30, 2009
My Spa NYC wrote:
You can buy them in www.myspanyc.com for
Queen Set $59.00
King Ser $60.00
Cal King $61.00
These are not Comphy sheets that My Spa NYC is selling. I want to make that very clear. They are in inferior fabric.
spa princess fron LA

Lake Hopatcong, NJ

#13 Oct 12, 2009
I have been a fan of comphy sheets since they launched it in the last year the fabrication has changed and it seems inferior to their original...they must have changed..i don't know what but they keep drop pricing ..so something must give
Maria

Saint Petersburg, FL

#14 Nov 30, 2009
spa princess fron LA wrote:
I have been a fan of comphy sheets since they launched it in the last year the fabrication has changed and it seems inferior to their original...they must have changed..i don't know what but they keep drop pricing ..so something must give
I don't agree that the fabrication has changed. Maybe you got a defective set or something. Either way, they are guarenteed for 300 washings. So, just contact the place where you got them and exchange them for a new set.
Comphy Co

Blaine, WA

#16 Dec 29, 2009
HTD wrote:
I had them from Costco (spalena set which compy told me is EXACTLY the same thing with just a slight difference in trim and packaging. I highly recommend the costco because they are $99 for queen set typically and as low as $69 sometimes.
I purchased more from from myspanyc.com and RuValonline.com becasue Costoc will be getting the chocolate in the late fall I I needed them to match decor better. Whoever said myspany is selling different product is simply lying and I suspect a salesperson for the other company. Exactly the same down to the fabric tag font.
HTD,

The Spalena label is produced specifically for Costco and it is in fact different from Comphy. I am a sales rep from Comphy and I can assure you that I am "simply" not lying. The MySpaNYC is not Comphy. They are an inferior copycat brand made up of fabric that was rejected by Comphy because it was indeed, inferior. I am sorry you have let "fabric tag font" decieve you.
Comphy Co

Blaine, WA

#17 Dec 29, 2009
spa princess fron LA wrote:
The fabrication has not changed nor have the prices dropped.
Tom

Springfield, OH

#18 Mar 27, 2010
I just found out that www.StopDropandRelax.com started carrying their sheets. My wife asked for them for Mother's Day and I just started checking around today. I will also check out the other places mentioned. Thanks.
Lisa

Cameron, WI

#19 May 4, 2010
Tom, thanks for the recommendation for www.StopDropandRelax.com I have been checking around and they do seem to have the best prices and a great selection of colors!
Carol

Tacoma, WA

#20 May 6, 2010
I love my Comphy sheets. We are buying a Tempur- Pedic split king ajustable. I need 2 extra long
twin fitted sheets. Can I get them some were with out buying a set? Because I can still use my king top sheet.
Patricia Furino

Land O Lakes, FL

#21 May 18, 2010
Comphy Co wrote:
I work for Comphy and I want it to be clear that My Spa NYC is NOT Comphy. It is an inferior copycat and his post has been reported to our attorney.
Are you able to tell me how to get in touch with the Comphy Company directly. We purchased a set of Spalena Sheets from Costco, and love them; however, we washed them this past Sunday, and something must have been in the dryer, and we are now left with spots all over the bottom sheet. We would like to see if we would be able to replace only the bottom sheet for a king size bed.
Any help you could give would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Home Decorating Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Minecraft good versus evil comforter set. Nov '17 Sherri 1
Help decorating a comforter set Nov '17 Angela 2
Black countertops, white appliances, need sugge... Nov '17 Anonymous 1
News Home Improvement (Jun '12) Nov '17 stephenbock 53
News Bedroom Furniture - Interior Design Tips (Aug '09) Oct '17 HCPZ 65
Home decor Options (Jun '11) Oct '17 HCPZ 23
The best home design and decor site!! click to ... (Nov '15) Oct '17 hoomans 5
More from around the web