Mortgage rates fall yet again, nearin...

Mortgage rates fall yet again, nearing record lows

There are 2 comments on the OregonLive.com story from Jan 3, 2013, titled Mortgage rates fall yet again, nearing record lows. In it, OregonLive.com reports that:

Average U.S. rates on fixed mortgages moved closer to their record lows this week, a trend that has made home buying more affordable and helped sustain a housing recovery.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at OregonLive.com.

WIC Voucher Lover

Thailand

#1 Jan 3, 2013
jhgjk

Since: Jan 13

San Jose, CA

#2 Mar 19, 2013
Yes Mortgage rates fall again. The average rate on the 30-year loan slipped to 3.34 percent from 3.35 percent last week. That's near the 3.31 percent rate reached in November, the lowest on records dating to 1971.
The average on the 15-year fixed mortgage ticked down to 2.64 percent from 2.65 percent last week. The record low is 2.63 percent and The 30-year fixed mortgage rate averaged 3.66 percent in 2012, the lowest annual average in 65 years, according to Freddie Mac.
[url=http://www.homescolorados prings.com/]Colorado Springs Real Estate[/url]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Home Buying Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Realtor requesting compensation 12 hr jes0001 1
News Real Estate Agents: Single-Family Homes a Hot R... (Jun '12) Jul 5 Pure 241
Question about 'no contingencies' Jul 3 cruiser 1
News The view from 'Mr. Subprime Lender' (Mar '07) Jun 28 Mjgurl 18
I need help with my earnest agreement please Jun '16 Adana 1
News Detroit Home-Buying Nightmares Jun '16 bozo 3
News Buying homes tough for young families (Aug '14) May '16 BBromberg 4
More from around the web