Trade fair should be a wild wild time

Trade fair should be a wild wild time

There are 1 comment on the Ponoka News story from Apr 7, 2011, titled Trade fair should be a wild wild time. In it, Ponoka News reports that:

It's going to be a "bucking" good time at this year's Ponoka Trade Fair. The trade fair that features businesses from Ponoka, central Alberta and around the world is saluting the 75th anniversary of the Stampede adopting a "Wild Wild West Round Up" theme.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ponoka News.

Barb

Wetaskiwin, Canada

#1 Apr 15, 2011
I visited your apr,2011 Trade Show last week and really enjoyed it,there were lots of things to see,you did a great job.Now on a sour note,when we enter the free contests that the vendors have we would actually would like to get the free gift if our name is drawn,is it a farce or is it legitimate?My name was drawn and they called my house while i was gone and my Grandson took the call and they said i won a gift basket,they said they would call back that evening which was wed,so i waited and waited,today is friday and still no call,i took the number of the phone and called it back and never did get an answer.So my question is where is it.Things like this puts a dark cloud on events,not for the sake of the gift but people put their trust that if they enter a contest someone will recieve a gift.Just saying.Barb

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Home Building Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Home builder C.P. Morgan to shut down (Feb '09) Aug 7 PULTE pollutes 61
New home construction Jun '16 Just_A_Thought 1
Kitchen Floorplan May '16 Designed 2
First time builder needs advice (Feb '16) Mar '16 Anonymous 2
Custom Homes (May '15) Feb '16 houzzy 5
Building A Showcase Home From The Ground Up (Dec '15) Feb '16 Jason Davis 2
News Simple And Attractive Designs For Little Bathrooms (Dec '15) Dec '15 emmanderson 1
More from around the web