Multiple guns stolen from ABQ home

Multiple guns stolen from ABQ home

There are 2 comments on the KRQE Albuquerque story from Feb 10, 2013, titled Multiple guns stolen from ABQ home. In it, KRQE Albuquerque reports that:

A New Mexico man says about nine weapons, including an assault rifle, are now in the hands of criminals after a house burglary in northeast Albuquerque Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KRQE Albuquerque.

“A little song, a little dance”

Since: Feb 10

Garden Grove, CA

#1 Feb 10, 2013
Is he an Albuqurque cop? I heard theyre always breaking into cop cars and cop homes and stealing guns in Albuqurque.
THE GREEN WATCHDOG

Oklahoma City, OK

#3 Jan 28, 2014
Zambo63 wrote:
A very sad case scenario, now we have more guns out there than law enforcement...had the owners of these wise enough to have an affordable security device installed into their front doors these could have stop.Bet they (burglars) came thru the front door to steal all these firearms.All the owner had was have an affordable home security device installed in their front doors like theBulldog Bars.To prevent breakin call or visit: the Bulldog Bar.com ....
.I fully understand your reasoning. Many gun owners who think they can handle guns and hold themselves responsible have no business owning weapons.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Home Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Betty Kennedy, one of Milton's first Walk of Fa... 1 hr Gordon Sinclair 1
News Over one million UK homeowners on wrong mortgag... 2 hr Spotted Girl 2
News South Blooming Grove Residents Solicited to Sel... (Jun '16) Wed Common Sense 3
News How to Accessorize a Room (Sep '15) Mar 20 MOOR 11
News Foreclosures leave painful ripple effect (Oct '07) Mar 18 brenttimmons 573
News What's The Big Deal With Green Beer? Mar 17 Green Phart 1
News Will being more like Home Depot work for J.C. P... Mar 17 Dentec 2
More from around the web