Woman accused of fabricating gay hate crime waives speedy trial

Sep 28, 2012 Full story: Omaha World-Herald 17

On the other hand, nearly two-thirds of us see a nation seriously on the wrong track, The World-Herald Poll shows.

Read more
Weedydragon

Rocky River, OH

#1 Sep 28, 2012
False reporting hurts us all. She needs mental help!
Eric

United States

#2 Sep 28, 2012
Weedydragon wrote:
ALL queers and dykes need mental help!!!
Crickets

Minneapolis, MN

#3 Sep 28, 2012
Weedydragon wrote:
* chirp chirp*

Since: Jan 08

Bangkok, Thailand

#4 Sep 28, 2012
What is needed is more information and evidence before jumping to any conclusion. Too many people's lives have been ruined by hasty actions by law enforcement agencies. Remember Richard Jewell who was accused by the FBI of the 1996 Atlanta Olympic bombing? He was later cleared after being ruined financially and emotionally; he died at the age of 43, most likely due to these false accusations.
Lester

United States

#5 Sep 28, 2012
Dubya wrote:
What is needed is more information and evidence before jumping to any conclusion. Too many people's lives have been ruined by hasty actions by law enforcement agencies. Remember Richard Jewell who was accused by the FBI of the 1996 Atlanta Olympic bombing? He was later cleared after being ruined financially and emotionally; he died at the age of 43, most likely due to these false accusations.
Was he a queer?
Aggie

Minneapolis, MN

#6 Sep 28, 2012
Lester wrote:
<quoted text>Was he a queer?
Jewell never claimed to be a homosexual or tried availing himself of all the special rights people who claim to be homosexual can access through the legal system.
Junior Esquire

El Segundo, CA

#7 Sep 28, 2012
These types of crimes are going to increase exponentially because every gay now wants to be a Gay Crusader, and the gay propensity for rationalization clouds their judgement.
High High

Minneapolis, MN

#8 Sep 28, 2012
Junior Esquire wrote:
These types of crimes are going to increase exponentially because every gay now wants to be a Gay Crusader, and the gay propensity for rationalization clouds their judgement.
You can't swing a dead cat these days without seeing another story about another dirty queer that's into touching kids.
Just sayin.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#10 Sep 28, 2012
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>ALL queers and dykes need mental help!!!
ALL unregistered lying cowards who use thousands of false names need mental help!!!

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#11 Sep 28, 2012
High High wrote:
<quoted text>You can't swing a dead cat these days without seeing another story about another dirty queer that's into touching kids.
Just sayin.
Interesting, the lying false liars who make up false names always seem to appear in clusters and plaster "each others'" posts with happy icons. Odd coincidence, isn't it? I wonder...I wonder..could "they" all be ONE person?

And, moron, this is not about child molesting, read the article, you IDIOT, before opening that pie hole. I guess the pressure to dream up new names and home towns is taking too much of a toll on you.
hi hi

Philadelphia, PA

#13 Sep 29, 2012
The pro-gay who say, "This'll hurt us!" are flat-out CRAZY, to me. You would require that everyone alive be perfect angels. Forget it, as of yesterday. Dream on. If you fear that the actions of an individual reflect on the group, you're buying into *their* prejudices.
Junior Esquire

El Segundo, CA

#14 Sep 29, 2012
hi hi wrote:
The pro-gay who say, "This'll hurt us!" are flat-out CRAZY, to me. You would require that everyone alive be perfect angels. Forget it, as of yesterday. Dream on. If you fear that the actions of an individual reflect on the group, you're buying into *their* prejudices.
"hi hi', i'm surprised that you have the nerve to show your face around here after the nasty things you said yesterday about the "pro-gay".
Oh disregard, I see you are not done talking down to the "pro-gay".
hi hi

Philadelphia, PA

#15 Sep 29, 2012
Junior Esquire wrote:
<quoted text>
"hi hi', i'm surprised that you have the nerve to show your face around here after the nasty things you said yesterday about the "pro-gay".
Oh disregard, I see you are not done talking down to the "pro-gay".
This is why you are untrustworthy and have (probably permanently) "flagged" yourself, in my eyes, as someone untrustworthy on these boards.

You *deliberately* sow seeds of discontent among people, misrepresenting what they have said and done in attempts to *incite* people against one another. To me, this is one of the most amoral, most sinful, most despicable things anyone could possibly do.

I will be very blunt; it makes you seem like a literal scumbag, end of story. And you've done it several times. Don't expect people here to see you as "moral" or as "intelligent" when you *DELIBERATELY* sow discord, like some minion of evil.

If you think I'm kidding or exaggerating, think again: I find it beyond despicable and those who do it are rotting ditch pigs.

Just wanted to be clear, because I *am watching* you do it on these boards.

Thanks for reading.
Junior Esquire

El Segundo, CA

#16 Sep 29, 2012
hi hi wrote:
<quoted text>
This is why you are untrustworthy and have (probably permanently) "flagged" yourself, in my eyes, as someone untrustworthy on these boards.
You *deliberately* sow seeds of discontent among people, misrepresenting what they have said and done in attempts to *incite* people against one another. To me, this is one of the most amoral, most sinful, most despicable things anyone could possibly do.
I will be very blunt; it makes you seem like a literal scumbag, end of story. And you've done it several times. Don't expect people here to see you as "moral" or as "intelligent" when you *DELIBERATELY* sow discord, like some minion of evil.
If you think I'm kidding or exaggerating, think again: I find it beyond despicable and those who do it are rotting ditch pigs.
Just wanted to be clear, because I *am watching* you do it on these boards.
Thanks for reading.
Poor "hi hi". He spends most of his time on this forum with egg on his face, engaging in damage control.
I can picture "snyper" doing a big eyeroll, thinking: "with people like hi hi and Lacez, why the f**k would we need enemies"?!!
hi hi

Philadelphia, PA

#17 Sep 29, 2012
Junior Esquire wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor "hi hi". He spends most of his time on this forum with egg on his face, engaging in damage control.
I can picture "snyper" doing a big eyeroll, thinking: "with people like hi hi and Lacez, why the f**k would we need enemies"?!!
This is more of the same; it is this poster's *exceptionally and knowingly deliberate attempt* to malign others by lying about their intentions. The poster attempts to spread *deliberate* division and discord.

Yet the poster pretends *that anyone but them* is at any "disadvantage." This is like saying a rapist who violated numerous women did "good," and allowing them to go free.

The simplest answer is probably the most logical: Every time this poster does this, I *deliberately* append a written record to the board. The poster doesn't like this, and *lies again* about the intentions of others -- adding to the written record herein.

It's all here, in black and white, in plain English.
hi hi

Philadelphia, PA

#18 Sep 29, 2012
What puzzles me is why I would "have egg on my face" if I am *BUTTRESSING* the written record by calling *CLEAR ATTENTION* to it. No, logic suggests that I have an exceptionally deep conviction in my rectitude and in the other person's *lack* of morality, and want *very, very much* to make sure my comments are appended to the board.

Online, many people don't realize that nothing in the world can force their own internal "reality" upon the external reality if the other person is proceeding from a place of enormous and ultimately rock-solid conviction. Funnily enough, I'll continue to "have egg on my face," according to the previous poster,*BY CALLING ATTENTION TO THIS* and knowingly, deliberately and eagerly appending my record to what is ongoing on the boards.

This is because the reality doesn't match what the previous poster claims -- not by a long shot; and I know that, and I am *not about* to let this go down without being sure to have referenced it with clear commentary herein.
SLIF

Scarborough, Canada

#19 Sep 29, 2012
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>ALL queers and dykes need mental help!!!
All of you breeers(Teem Mom).and warmongers(C.S.I.)need to get off of my tv.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Home Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News GHS sets June 7 as date for spring garden tour (Jun '09) 13 hr Home Gardening 2
News 10th annual Milton Lifestyle Home Show on this ... 13 hr Alpha-plumbers 1
News Is President Obama the Worst President in History? (Jun '10) 17 hr Happy 4,598
News Getting a lift: Elevators on the rise in centra... 22 hr They cannot kill ... 5
News Growing the new modern medicine Mon jtn 2
News Home for Sale in Port Arthur, Texas (Nov '09) Sun resident 5
News Design Finds Mar 28 happyclient 1
More from around the web