Clean-coal project pushing for help from lawmakers

Feb 28, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Independent

Backers of the proposed $2 billion Cash Creek coal-gasification project in western Kentucky asked lawmakers Thursday to pass legislation that would force utilities to purchase the higher-priced electricity it would generate.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
mooses_girl

Kuttawa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2010

Jeez! Can we all honestly afford MORE EXPENSIVE expensive utilities? LMAO I did not studder! Think about it... there are individuals now paying double the utility bills to live in Providence, as opposed to KU lights in Madisonville, GrapeVine or other areas! You know... if we all rallied together, and refused to pay the damn high ass bill they would have to drop it because they would lose WAY too much money. But do you think people are going to go without thier computers, movies, TV, or Coffee pots? HELL NO! Who's fault is it that all the politics in this town are screwed up? OURS! We elect these idiots JUST SO WE CAN BITCH! When they do not do things they promise, steal money from the city, or raise stuff so we pay back what they stole, we as citizens sit back and let them ram it deeper in. Spineless individuals who just like to bitch! Jeez!

*Climbs off her soap box*

And that's all I have to say about the politicians and what they do in this town!
polka dot

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Your

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Home Discussions

Search the Home Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Lowe's agrees to $500,000 settlement over EPA v... 5 hr nedm 13
$10M Refi Set for Shopping... (Oct '06) 5 hr MartinZorch 3
What is Your Vision for Middletown's Riverfront? 11 hr Emil hayek 1
Gardens grow pride in city 17 hr Seriously 4
Another Flagler builder charged with fraud (Oct '07) 20 hr Wolf 41
Real Estate Agents: Single-Family Homes a Hot R... (Jun '12) Fri sayedss 49
Popeye's Chop House: Take a drive to rustic St.... (Jun '07) Fri Hoosierdaddy 40
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••