Gold Traders More Bullish After Obama...

Gold Traders More Bullish After Obama's Re-Election: Commodities

There are 1 comment on the The Washington Post story from Nov 8, 2012, titled Gold Traders More Bullish After Obama's Re-Election: Commodities. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

Gold traders are the most bullish in 11 weeks and investors accumulated record bullion holdings on speculation U.S. policy makers will add to stimulus following President Barack Obama's re-election. Twenty-five of 33 analysts surveyed by Bloomberg expect prices to rise next week and three were bearish.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

The soul of the man

Forest Hills, NY

#1 Nov 8, 2012
With President Obama's re-election, I am more proud and more confident than ever in America's future. Obama is a good, honest, and decent man- a man who says what he means and means what he says. He's heads and shoulders above other politicians.Why? Simply because he's no faker....he’s not out there for fame and fortune. On the contrary, Obama is the real deal - a man whose ideals and hopes and dreams are grounded in the lives and struggles of ordinary Americans. And he won't forget about us- whether we are young or old. Obama  believes in a UNITED States of America.... and we are very very lucky to still have him as President. Watch this video ...and watch the soul of the man: 

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Home Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Third of 20 to 45-year-olds expect to work beyo... 8 hr headin fer nuther... 1
News Quality fireplaces custom-designed for your home 8 hr keep warm 1
News Women volunteers help build Central Berkshire H... 9 hr penny dreadful 2
News What's the best Laptop Accessories for Students? (Sep '15) 19 hr BIKSU 178
News Make Your B&B Dream a Reality with Win The Inn ... 21 hr ESLocal 3
News & the Alcoa Foundation Partner in 2016 to Plant... Sat leave some BIG trees 1
News Hundreds show support for housing bill in Balti... Apr 29 Fitus T Bluster 1
More from around the web