Everythinga TMs okay a " as long as I...

Everythinga TMs okay a " as long as I give him sex

There are 10 comments on the Psychology Today story from Nov 20, 2010, titled Everythinga TMs okay a " as long as I give him sex. In it, Psychology Today reports that:

Why does my husband act nice only when hea TMs had sex? Published on November 20, 2010 "Why does my husband act nice only when he's had sex ? Why doesn't he behave sweetly and helpfully so that I will want sex?" I often ask women who say this - how long did he act sweet after you had sex? For days! their wives answer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Psychology Today.

Texy

Spring, TX

#1 Jan 6, 2011
This topic should get some PLAY.
As If

Spring, TX

#2 Apr 28, 2011
Let's see where it goes this time!
Rockhard

Benicia, CA

#3 May 2, 2011
Yeah this took off! Lol
Big Love

Spring, TX

#4 May 22, 2011
What about Arnold and Maria? The next big thing? Is anyone shocked?

Do all men need more than one woman?
Bring T

Spring, TX

#5 Jul 13, 2011
Rockhard wrote:
Yeah this took off! Lol
Everybody is over reading about the "Weiner" scandal. You'd think they had never seen a WEINER before.
MooLennium

Spring, TX

#6 Jul 26, 2011
Rockhard wrote:
Yeah this took off! Lol
Your girl and her man barely kiss anymore.
Has he found a new friend?

Janis will have the last laugh.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#7 Jul 26, 2011
I suppose you stalk them all the time so you would know when they kiss, right? LOL
Butter Crunch

Spring, TX

#8 Aug 10, 2011
It's going to be Ryan O'neal and Farrah Fawcett all over again.

The losers in that situation were the kids. Just wait until one of the kids
launches a tell all book like Tatum did 25 years after the fact. Everybody's bill comes due. They better enjoy these years before the kids get old enough to tell the truth. Or maybe i should say BRAVE enough. Tatum waited until her mom was gone and Farrah was either too ill to care or was gone. She isn't going to let her dad off so easy though and blames him for her brother's drug use.

I don't think she really cares about what happens to Redmond (Farrah) or Patrick from some other marriage.

If that is too much for you, Brian, you could watch the Duggars tonight.
Nice and wholesome for you since you live like you are in some fairy tale.
May I call you ...???
Glass Castle

Spring, TX

#9 May 23, 2012
Underdog4Amy wrote:
I suppose you stalk them all the time so you would know when they kiss, right? LOL
Something's amiss
Is that why you left?
Don't want egg or pie
on your face?
Feels Like 133

Spring, TX

#10 Nov 6, 2012
I'm going to go with EGG.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Home Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Frankie Flowers to headline Mompreneur Showcase (Feb '12) 7 hr Kathy 3
News Marble Arch Homes can create a family's dream home (Jul '07) 9 hr Mike10 39
News New sealed charges brought in case against ex-T... Fri Donald Duck Von T... 9
News Burlington Public Library CEO Maureen Barry ret... Feb 22 not just Cookies eh 1
News Housing Discrimination and the American Wealth Gap Feb 19 T-BOS 3
News Family friendly home in Clarksburg offers relax... Feb 18 Buttmudd Brooks 10
News Elkhart Wildflower Walks Each Saturday in April (Mar '17) Feb 17 jimmy johnson 7
More from around the web