US blacks fear lingering racism if Obama loses

Sep 3, 2012 Full story: The Daily Star 378

A man looks at tee shirts for sale at the Carolina Fest street festival during preparations for the Democratic National Convention on September 3, 2012 in Charlotte, North Carolina.

Full Story
First Prev
of 19
Next Last

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#452 Sep 14, 2012
TheOriginalDoby wrote:
<quoted text>
Just having fun, thatís all. Iím great. Packing to head out again for a few days. How about you?
Everything is great here too....Have a great (and prosperous) trip and a fun weekend....

Kip

“Brian's alter ego”

Since: Feb 07

San Francisco, CA

#454 Sep 14, 2012
TheOriginalDoby wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop lying! That right-wing bullshyt lie is posted all over the internet on right-wing and Nazi blogs.
Grow up!
The Right Wingnuts are NOTORIOUS for lying. It's what they do. It's not as if they have any actual ideas for the economy and the nation's future. All they do is lie and make up more horrid scenarios from other lies. All you have to do is sit back and listen to them. I'm still waiting for that $10 gallon a gas and for the U.N. to begin occupying American streets at Obama's request.

---- and they wonder how come nobody votes their way.

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#455 Sep 14, 2012
Kip wrote:
<quoted text>
The Right Wingnuts are NOTORIOUS for lying. It's what they do. It's not as if they have any actual ideas for the economy and the nation's future. All they do is lie and make up more horrid scenarios from other lies. All you have to do is sit back and listen to them. I'm still waiting for that $10 gallon a gas and for the U.N. to begin occupying American streets at Obama's request.
---- and they wonder how come nobody votes their way.
I am a fiscal conservative and social liberal....TELL ME HOW DO YOU VOTE....LOL....Neither party works for me...
Callin on da BS

Jersey City, NJ

#456 Sep 14, 2012
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Have a great (and prosperous) trip and a fun weekend....
Blowing truckers in a rest station off the interstate?
drinK the hivE

New York, NY

#457 Sep 14, 2012
I Belong 2 The Secret Soviet Ruling Class...

&fe ature=related
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#458 Sep 14, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a fiscal conservative and social liberal....TELL ME HOW DO YOU VOTE....LOL....Neither party works for me...
I'm a liberal, but on local city and state fiscal issues I'm conservative. The reason being is because I feel municipal monies in my city is badly mismanaged. Caltrans badly mismanages millions of dollars too. There too much waste. I vote Democrat although I've been a swing voter in the past.

As of current I'll vote ANYTHING before even considering Republican.
gibz me a dolla

United States

#461 Sep 15, 2012
Obungler in it this time the middle east is on fire just weeks before the election.
Jimmy carter in black face can't blame this on bush
It's his pals he helped put in to power that are going buck wild all over every network on the air
And everyone knows it and just in case we forgot where his loyaltys lie he kicked netinyahu in the teeth and sent him packing
Way to go Barry and just what we have come to expect from the apologizer and chief
What a lowlife coward but I killed osama boo whoo not the white navey seals boo whoo mangina boy

Hahahahah what a fail loser scumbag

Michelle is so going to kick his azz for costing her a sweet gig its going to be classic

Buy buy ghetto trash say hello to shitcago for us wookie.

“There's enough for everyone”

Since: Mar 07

USA

#462 Sep 15, 2012
Kip wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney doesn't care about anyone but himself. He cares about being elected. All you have to do is look at his past and pay attention to the things he often needs to retract from saying. Everything from his crookedness at Baine Capitol to his hypocritic innaction during the Vietnam War tell of a self-centered, holier than thou, shoot at the hip blabbermouth.
I'd say white people need to rethink this guy. Some of them talk as if he invited them to the Equity Holder's Luncheon at the Country Club. If they showed up there, Romney's people would call security to have them removed. It's not as if they'd fit in anyway. As late as it's gotten in the campaign season, Mittens STILL has not come out with specifics as to how he'd reduce the deficit and lower taxes. Why? Because he's got something sinister in mind.
No thank you! I'm sticking with the guy that has been working to get us out of this mess. You should too.
OBAMA ---- BIDEN 2012!!
And you think Obama cares? LOL!!!!!!!!! Your black hope didn't turn out to be such a hope after all. HUH?
D1-25-5-br

Lafayette, TN

#463 Sep 15, 2012
Kip wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I will think before I vote. In the meantime you go ahead and eat your precious metals. If Romney is elected it's all you'll have left. Mitt Romney and Paul Ruin have not really come up with a sellable plan for the economy. That's why they don't go into specifics. They know better. When they're done gutting this country like a fish, the middle-class will be lucky if there's eye water to cry with.
If you had any math skills and a fundamental understanding of how the economy works , you would know that the only way to preclude the return of the economy to pre industrial revolution conditions , is to "gut" the economy . Run along now and collect your welfare check . Soon those will go away also . That is , unless you can find someone willing to loan money to an entity that is 16,000,000,000,000.00 dollars in debt . When you just start printing money with no support in basis , you just wind up with the Weimar republic . Look that up and your brain will grow a little . But , in your case , not much .

“I can see better with”

Since: Mar 11

my eyes closed

#464 Sep 15, 2012
gibz me a dolla wrote:
Obungler in it this time the middle east is on fire just weeks before the election.
Jimmy carter in black face can't blame this on bush
It's his pals he helped put in to power that are going buck wild all over every network on the air
And everyone knows it and just in case we forgot where his loyaltys lie he kicked netinyahu in the teeth and sent him packing
Way to go Barry and just what we have come to expect from the apologizer and chief
What a lowlife coward but I killed osama boo whoo not the white navey seals boo whoo mangina boy
Hahahahah what a fail loser scumbag
Michelle is so going to kick his azz for costing her a sweet gig its going to be classic
Buy buy ghetto trash say hello to shitcago for us wookie.
George W Bush had advance information on 9/11 but he choose to ignore it so if you want to blame a worthless president blame your "boy" republican George W Bush he's your winner.
D1-25-5-br

Lafayette, TN

#465 Sep 17, 2012
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
George W Bush had advance information on 9/11 but he choose to ignore it so if you want to blame a worthless president blame your "boy" republican George W Bush he's your winner.
Dude . You are so full of it . You're just another left winger that drank the cool aid . In fact , you are so far left , you're gone . Out there . Like effen pluto . I bet you're mom goes for
2 bits .

Kip

“Brian's alter ego”

Since: Feb 07

San Francisco, CA

#466 Sep 17, 2012
D1-25-5-br wrote:
<quoted text>
If you had any math skills and a fundamental understanding of how the economy works , you would know that the only way to preclude the return of the economy to pre industrial revolution conditions , is to "gut" the economy . Run along now and collect your welfare check . Soon those will go away also . That is , unless you can find someone willing to loan money to an entity that is 16,000,000,000,000.00 dollars in debt . When you just start printing money with no support in basis , you just wind up with the Weimar republic . Look that up and your brain will grow a little . But , in your case , not much .
Well, since you want to gut the economy, I say we start with YOUR job and your equity. I'm sure what you do can be cheaply outsourced to hardworking people in Singapore, China, or even Mexico. We can also raise YOUR interest rates and increase your taxes. Hey, this is part of the gutting process. We just want to start with YOU since YOU think that is such a good idea.

Now tell us about your assets. What is the value of the computer you're typing on?

What an idiot!
D1-25-5-br

Lafayette, TN

#467 Sep 17, 2012
Kip wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, since you want to gut the economy, I say we start with YOUR job and your equity. I'm sure what you do can be cheaply outsourced to hardworking people in Singapore, China, or even Mexico. We can also raise YOUR interest rates and increase your taxes. Hey, this is part of the gutting process. We just want to start with YOU since YOU think that is such a good idea.
Now tell us about your assets. What is the value of the computer you're typing on?

What an idiot!
Actually there "Kip" , this comp is about 5 yrs old . You're one of those people who determine the value of their life by the type of computer and/or cell they own ? An apple turd ? You draw your self esteem from pathetic possessions like cell phones & computers ? Really ? How terrible for you . You need a life . I'm part of the generation that put you in that cube . As for my job and my equity , I've been stashing gold & silver for 30 + yrs . I can quit today and I don't need you , or anyone like you . And I see you just don't get it . If the turd is elected again , the entire economy will be collapsed under the weight of his incompetent policy.... You can NOT spend and borrow your way to prosperity . Kinsian economics don't work , plain and simple . You can only spend your way into poverty , not prosperity . Actually , if he is re-elected , so many of you will starve and have destroyed futures with no hope that it will be good , it will teach you that in the entire history of the entire world , nothing has ever been free, and nothing will ever be free . But it'll be too late for you ! It's a concept that never sits well with liberals ..... Head on dude !! Over the cliff with the rest of the lemmings .
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#469 Sep 18, 2012
If Odumbo wins, there will MORE hatred between the races, because of the ruination of the USA, and the Constitution. The man is a traitor and those that vote for him are too.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#472 Sep 18, 2012
You have had too many doobies doofus. Your's is the dumbest, and a real patriot would agree with me.
EASY MONEY

Bangkok, Thailand

#474 Oct 5, 2012
Jiggz29 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes racist the overall undertone of most conservatives within the republican party has been undisputedly racist. Anybody that denies that is a racist, look at the tea party, and then theres Rush Limlimbaugh and all his racist remarks shock jock or not he has still is one of the most influential conservative personalities in America.
You claim we scream racist well what are we suppose to do when it's obvious racist.
It's simple, shut up, get a job, take care of your family, speak English, and live like most Americans. Your not in Africa, and you have never been there and your not an exslave. That bullshit about I'm African-American is crap, either your an American or your African and seeing that you were not born there, guess what your a American. You were born here and had the same chance to get an education and know right from wrong and to live well. Not stand around on the corner by the liquor store, shucken and jiven about how bad you have been treated. IMO if your treated badly you brought it on yourself.
see the light

El Paso, TX

#476 Oct 5, 2012
Obama is the racist. He's hurt the Blacks more than ever. He doesn't give a dam about them unless he needs em to do a favor.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#477 Oct 5, 2012
Obama is in trouble with the NAACP. It's seems they have to do what he says "Or Else"
I believe they are going to sue the WH for using threats.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 19
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Home Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Apple prize: Red delicious are anything but, so... 1 hr anon 4
Real Estate Agents: Single-Family Homes a Hot R... (Jun '12) 7 hr tarek 95
William Shatner stars in home-renovation show, ... Fri kurtcooksalot16 3
Muni market full of buried treasures (Mar '08) Thu Northside Neuman 3
Chesterfield Boy Injured in Day Care Fire Dies Thu Ginger Morton 1
What are my rights when It comes to debt collec... Oct 21 Dave Johnson 2
Oakville Votes: Allan Elgar, Ward 4 Local and R... Oct 21 Joans CVC buddy 1

Home People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE