US blacks fear lingering racism if Obama loses

Sep 3, 2012 Full story: The Daily Star 378

A man looks at tee shirts for sale at the Carolina Fest street festival during preparations for the Democratic National Convention on September 3, 2012 in Charlotte, North Carolina.

Full Story
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#298 Sep 9, 2012
CatholicPatriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama doesn't get it. The foundation of government jobs is private sector jobs. Government jobs are funded by taxpayers, but if all the taxpayers work for the government, the government is paying out more than it is taking in. Without the private sector jobs, governments go into bankruptcy.
If I pay a county clerk $20/hr then at $0.0001/hr per taxpayer how many private sector jobs do I need to pay the hourly rate of that county clerk.
What the?

There has been a severe reduction in government jobs and it continues today.
It's the private sector that has seen job growth.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#299 Sep 9, 2012
Go see the movie 2012. Then decide for yourselves what is true and what is false. Check out the facts given in the movie and see if they are true. Quit being slaves to politicians. If you haven't seen the movie don't just post a bunch of crap that you have been told about it. Judge for yourself.

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#300 Sep 9, 2012
CatholicPatriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, Hitler called loyal Catholics opposed to the eugenist's
artificial birth control "pious hypocrites".
That is what your side is saying today.
Planned Parenthood founder Margaret Sanger was an Adolf Hitler supporter.
The KKK and I enemies. Whenever they try to kill me, they die.
Obama is just a puppet.
How is lying working for your hitler lover??? The KKK votes GOP...dont think the KKK voted for Obama......STOP LYING YOU TRASHY PILE OF DOG CRAP NAZI..........
August

Belleview, FL

#302 Sep 9, 2012
Sad to see wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe he will bring all of his morman wives to the white house as his wife's assistants
I doubt she'll need as many as Michelle. No other First Lady ever did.
August

Belleview, FL

#303 Sep 9, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
LIAR LIAR LIAR.....Just read what the GOP people say...SOUNDS JUST LIKE THE NAZI FASCIST GERMANS OF WW@ TIME..........KKKK DIRT BAGS......DONT LIE PEOPLE KNOW YOUR LYING.......
Apparently you don't know the history of the KKK or of the Democratic Party. You should educate yourself. You obviously have access to the Internet. My advice is to read many references, not just the one on the Democratic Party website.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#305 Sep 9, 2012
Jiggz29 wrote:
If Al Sharpton is a racist baiter then the same could be said about King anytime a African American calls you people out on your blatant injustices you scream race baiter. When it's just the truth being spoken.
Al Sharpton doesn't waste his time on stormfront spewing racial epithets. He does not seek out whites to call them racial slurs. Unlike you and the rest of the whites that troll the African American forums. The only thing Sharpton speak out on is injustices our so called judiciary system. He doesn't just speak out for blacks he also speak out other minorities. The judiciary system targets black, unfairly overcharges blacks giving them harsher punishment for the same crime that whites commit. Sharpton isn't a racist he's not a race baiter he's soldier a messenger of the truth.
Now take a look at Sean Hannity a true race baiter him and Rush Limbaugh. Hannity admires Limbaugh and does serval interviews making Limbaugh seem human. Before Obama even got elected limbaugh was already calling him a Magic negro. Hannity along with the whole Fox News organization is blantenly one sided in all issues and continue to have white racist like Limbaugh and Hal Turner on the network.
>...that troll the African American forums.<
Having a forum intended for a specific race is "Racist".

> He doesn't just speak out for blacks he also speak out other minorities<.
Discriminating against the majority is still discrimination.

It is clear to us that you are a racist.

Location hidden

#306 Sep 9, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
How is lying working for your hitler lover??? The KKK votes GOP...dont think the KKK voted for Obama......STOP LYING YOU TRASHY PILE OF DOG CRAP NAZI..........
The Ku Klux Klan does not vote for or endorse any political party but rather on the character of the candidate which shares our love and respect for our American heritage, family values, our Capitalist system and of course our religious beliefs.

There is a difference between the Klan and Nazi groups. Learn them before you embarrass yourself any further.
Jaw Cracker

Lincolnton, NC

#307 Sep 9, 2012
No, Obama has already divided the nation. Besides people that dislike blacks, whites etc usually always will! Black behavior has destroyed that race!!!
CatholicPatriot

Manteca, CA

#308 Sep 9, 2012
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
What the?
There has been a severe reduction in government jobs and it continues today.
It's the private sector that has seen job growth.
Obama wants more public sector jobs.
CatholicPatriot

Manteca, CA

#309 Sep 9, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
LIAR LIAR LIAR.....Just read what the GOP people say...SOUNDS JUST LIKE THE NAZI FASCIST GERMANS OF WW@ TIME..........KKKK DIRT BAGS......DONT LIE PEOPLE KNOW YOUR LYING.......
My grandfather and great uncles fought against the Nazis during WWII.

My ancestors fought for the Union during the Civil War and financed the Union Army.

My ancestors fought for America during the Spanish American War.

My ancestors fought the British in the War of 1812 and financed the American Army.

My ancestors fought against the British in the American Revolution and financed the Revolutionary Army, the Maryland Militia, and the Virginia militia.
CatholicPatriot

Manteca, CA

#310 Sep 9, 2012
Virginia Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
The Ku Klux Klan does not vote for or endorse any political party but rather on the character of the candidate which shares our love and respect for our American heritage, family values, our Capitalist system and of course our religious beliefs.
There is a difference between the Klan and Nazi groups. Learn them before you embarrass yourself any further.
I encourage you to leave the KKK, if you are a member.

Location hidden

#311 Sep 9, 2012
CatholicPatriot wrote:
<quoted text>
I encourage you to leave the KKK, if you are a member.
I encourage those who has the blood of patriots who qualifies to take their place in the Klan just as their ancestors had done for them.

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

#312 Sep 9, 2012
Virginia Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
I encourage those who has the blood of patriots who qualifies to take their place in the Klan just as their ancestors had done for them.
You nazi fascist seig heil punks are traitors and should be shot for all the evil you do....DONT LIE........ALWAYS SEE KKK TYPS GOING SEIG HEIL SIEG HEIL SIGE HEIL THEY ALL HAVE TATTOOS OF THE SWASTICA ON THEM AND HAVE PICTURES OF HITLER AT THERE MEETINGS......YOUR VILE AND EVIL AND SUBHUMAN TRASH.....LEAVE THIS FREE NATION HITLER SCUM..........
see the light

El Paso, TX

#313 Sep 9, 2012
Jiggz29 wrote:
No longer is it about ones ideologue vs the next . The issues are not even on the mind of most voters it's seem to be all about race. They wont even mention Obama's accomplishments as president only the fact that he couldn't recover an economy that was ran to the grown by republicans for eight years.
Theyll conveniently for get about the billion and trillion of dollar the war put us in dept. They'll continue to just say well it's Obama economy now.
What did he accomplish?He has succeeded in dividing America. It is now more racially divided than ever. He played the race card instead of talking on issues. How about the trillion dollar stimulas -that didn't work. He's letting in Illegals and giving them every opportunity that should go to Americans first. All the promises he made, like cutting the deficit in his first year.He didn't do anything but spend money from the tax payers.

Location hidden

#314 Sep 9, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
You nazi fascist seig heil punks are traitors and should be shot for all the evil you do....DONT LIE........ALWAYS SEE KKK TYPS GOING SEIG HEIL SIEG HEIL SIGE HEIL THEY ALL HAVE TATTOOS OF THE SWASTICA ON THEM AND HAVE PICTURES OF HITLER AT THERE MEETINGS......YOUR VILE AND EVIL AND SUBHUMAN TRASH.....LEAVE THIS FREE NATION HITLER SCUM..........
That would be the Nazi, not the Klan. Not only do you need to learn the differences, but you also need to learn what the "caps lock" key is for. It's making you look pretty juvenilistic.

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

#315 Sep 9, 2012
Virginia Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be the Nazi, not the Klan. Not only do you need to learn the differences, but you also need to learn what the "caps lock" key is for. It's making you look pretty juvenilistic.
No liar....I have went to 4 different KKK meetings halls. And every one of them has a Swaztica hanging up and does the seig heil bs.......SHUT YOU LYING MOUTH HITLER BOY..........So sick of you racist bigoted hate filled trashy nazi scum trying to make your terrorist group into some good thing...IT IS EVIL AND YOUR ALL CRIMINALS AND TRAITORS TO THE CONSTITUTION..........Your lies cant change facts hitler.

Location hidden

#316 Sep 9, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
No liar....I have went to 4 different KKK meetings halls. And every one of them has a Swaztica hanging up and does the seig heil bs.......SHUT YOU LYING MOUTH HITLER BOY..........So sick of you racist bigoted hate filled trashy nazi scum trying to make your terrorist group into some good thing...IT IS EVIL AND YOUR ALL CRIMINALS AND TRAITORS TO THE CONSTITUTION..........Your lies cant change facts hitler.
No you haven't.

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

#317 Sep 9, 2012
Virginia Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
No you haven't.
YES I HAVE LIAR!!!!!!!!!! I did it for a study for school. Also you always see the KKK type on TV doing the seig heil hitler crap//////NO MATTER WHAT A LIAR LIKE YOU SAYS FACTS CANT BE DENIED......SO SIT DOWN SHUT UP GET OFF YOUR SISTER YOU INBRED TOOTHLES WIMP AND GET OUT OF THIS NATION OF FREE FREE PEOPLE...
drinK the HiVe

Anonymous Proxy

#318 Sep 9, 2012
Is Hard 2 Be Smarter Than The 'Political Science Teachers"...

&fe ature=related

http://www.heartcom.org/LoveUnveiledCorporato...

“The sun also rises”

Since: Mar 11

Dubtown Ohio

#319 Sep 9, 2012
Virginia Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
difference?-klaners are racists-religious beliefs they have none to be religious you must believe in Jesus Christ kkk are racist haters-
satan's tools.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Home Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Home builder's president says industry hobbled ... 11 hr GTA 1
Woman finds husband shot dead (Feb '08) 17 hr Sur 13 Beat 73
Hidden costs of buying a vacation home 19 hr meanwhile 1
Delhi High students are quick to serve community (Apr '13) Fri vikas 3
Real Estate Agents: Single-Family Homes a Hot R... (Jun '12) Fri sameer44 185
Farmers market expands, farmers needed (Apr '14) Feb 26 farmer bob 5
The Birds and The Butterflies Feb 26 Don Barber 1
More from around the web