Romney floats tax deductions cap idea...

Romney floats tax deductions cap idea resembling one from Obama

There are 255 comments on the Reuters story from Oct 3, 2012, titled Romney floats tax deductions cap idea resembling one from Obama. In it, Reuters reports that:

Republican presidential candidate and former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney pauses while speaking at a campaign rally in Denver, Colorado October 1, 2012 ahead of his first debate with President Barack Obama.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

OBAMA 2012

Baldwin Park, CA

#48 Oct 3, 2012
Romney was a desperate rude annoying fool lacking any solid plans. His campaign slogan should be "repeal everything because I say so"!
obarry

Oak Hill, WV

#50 Oct 3, 2012
OBAMA 2012 wrote:
Romney was a desperate rude annoying fool lacking any solid plans. His campaign slogan should be "repeal everything because I say so"!
Funny, thats what the consensus is about obama.
Clint Eastwood

Pleasanton, CA

#51 Oct 3, 2012
The Race will Never Be the Same! IT'S OVER!

Obama was exposed as an Inept, Incompetent buffoon. For the First Time in his life, Obama had to debate instead of hiding behind his Teleprompter! Even Lehrer Couldn't Defend the jerk obama!

The Emperor Has No Clothes! Obama is DONE!

It's time for Mitt Romney's Bi-partisan Leadership!
Cat74

Mchenry, IL

#53 Oct 3, 2012
OMG, even Rachel Maddow admitted Romney won the debate. Every one else on T V is saying how good Romney looked, how concise he was in declaring his plans, and every time he spoke he addressed the Preident looking him in the eye, and Obama never once addressed the Governor face to face, He was like a petulent child. This will be the deciding moment in the election. I thought it would be when they discussed foreign policy.

“My Commander-in-Chi ef!”

Since: Jun 07

Obama got Osama!

#54 Oct 3, 2012
JohnInLa wrote:
<quoted text>Attention moron cow patty!!! You and your pal b. h. obama better be glad the debate did not last for 2 hours.
President Obama let Romney off the hook tonight in so many ways accept on Medicare. Theatrically, Romney looked strong in the beginning and then faded, but tomorrow the fact checkers will destroy him on all his dishonest claims and changes from recent statements.

But tonight you right-wing nuts get to feel good about Romney’s campaign after weeks of bad press, a bad convention and bad polls… let’s see how long it last…

Obama got Osama!

#55 Oct 3, 2012
A little good news for Obama after this debate though: a CBS News snap poll on who won the debate shows:

Romney 46%
Obama 26%
Tie 38%

Combine Obama’s 26% with tied 38% and Romney missed out on a big win, WOW!
nobama

Los Angeles, CA

#56 Oct 3, 2012
OBAMA 2012 wrote:
Funny, I saw that in obama.

Vote for Romney-Ryan for real change.
Clint Eastwood

Pleasanton, CA

#57 Oct 3, 2012

Obama took such an Asswhoopin' that he actually asked the Moderator to "MOVE ON TO THE NEXT TOPIC PLEASE!!!"
Clint Eastwood

Lynchburg, VA

#58 Oct 3, 2012
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
A little good news for Obama after this debate though: a CBS News snap poll on who won the debate shows:
Romney 46%
Obama 26%
Tie 38%

Your Emperor Has No Clothes! He's a Dunce and Was Exposed! It was Beautiful!

It's time for Obama to pack his bags.

Oh and give back the $716 Billion to Medicare, Obama!
Clint Eastwood

Lynchburg, VA

#59 Oct 3, 2012
Even Jaun Williams in dejected!

It's OVER!

Obama has finally been exposed and had to defend his indefensible record of destroying America and PICKING LOSERS!!!!

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#60 Oct 3, 2012
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Romney 46%
Obama 26%
Tie 38%
This will be the MSM morning news report.
Clint Eastwood

Pleasanton, CA

#61 Oct 3, 2012
is
Cat74

Mchenry, IL

#62 Oct 3, 2012
My grandmother always says you cannot make a silk purse out of a sows ear. That is what Obama looked like tonight. He looked terrible. He cannot talk without that damn teleprompter, and about half way through the debate he gave up trying to debate, and just rambled on. Michele said these debates made her nerbeous, and she had every right to be nerveous tonight.
Clint Eastwood

Pleasanton, CA

#63 Oct 3, 2012

Mitt Romney is a Problem Solver.

Obama is a Problem.

Let's solve the Problem. Romney/Ryan 2012!
Clint Eastwood

Lynchburg, VA

#64 Oct 3, 2012
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Romney 46%
Obama 26%
Tie 38%

LMAO!

The only thing Obama did right was Not Piss His Panties.

Simply split the 38% tied and Romney's 46% suddenly become a MAJORITY!

19%+ 46%= 65% for Romney!

IT'S OVER!

Obama got Osama!

#65 Oct 3, 2012
Like I said: you right-wingers have had a bad month with a bad convention, bad press and bad polls… we’ve had weeks of great press and great polls after a great convention; it was just your time tonight. I wouldn’t trade weeks of what we’ve had for the one good night you guys just had… let’s see what the polls say in a few days, and if Romney does get a bump, let’s see the hypocrisy of you idiots accepting the results, LOL.
Ralph

Saranac, MI

#67 Oct 3, 2012
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Like I said: you right-wingers have had a bad month with a bad convention, bad press and bad polls… we’ve had weeks of great press and great polls after a great convention; it was just your time tonight. I wouldn’t trade weeks of what we’ve had for the one good night you guys just had… let’s see what the polls say in a few days, and if Romney does get a bump, let’s see the hypocrisy of you idiots accepting the results, LOL.
Silly barracks queen, obozo's chickens are coming home to roost. Mitt will hand obozo his ass in the next debate too loser.
obarry

Oak Hill, WV

#68 Oct 3, 2012
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Fake marine corp pat wants to really say, obama lost tonight and he looks to the future to see if he can salvage anything.
see the light

El Paso, TX

#69 Oct 3, 2012
Great Debate for Romney, Obama looked like a pouting, mad little Monkey.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#70 Oct 3, 2012
I think Obama knows he is finished after Benghazi. Maybe even Obama is sick at heart at what he has done about Benghazi and has perhaps lost confidence in himself. That's how I think I would feel if I was Obama. Benghazi shows Obama's super poor judgement when things don't go his way. He's weak and he knows it. I feel it is all downhill for him from here. Even his legacy will be disgraced and all the gains that blacks have felt during Obama's reign will be cancelled out with the blood of an Ambassador dripping off of their heros' stained hands onto his bed of traitorous lies. Too bad but, oh well. He shouldn't have been elected in the first place. He would probably be much happier than he is now. The guilt must consume him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Home Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trouble at the top for Hudson City Savings Bank (Nov '10) 4 hr billc793 19
News Twin Papoose Design: - Make everything beautiful' (Aug '10) 9 hr Gail 4
News Call Appleby Systems Georgetown to prepare your... 19 hr hot this week 1
News Husband and wife plead guilty to mortgage fraud... (Apr '09) Sun Joe Balls 69
News Masterchef Winner Shelina Permalloo Launches Ma... (Apr '13) Sat MALBARS CACA CONT... 6
News Twice Victims Of Mortgage Fraud, Family Faces E... (Jul '08) Sat he knows 24
News What a $10 million house looks like in Toronto Aug 29 HydroDebt 50Billi... 1
More from around the web