Green products can make your home hea...

Green products can make your home healthier - The Advocate Weekly Online

There are 8 comments on the Advocate Weekly story from Apr 18, 2012, titled Green products can make your home healthier - The Advocate Weekly Online. In it, Advocate Weekly reports that:

Common household products such as vinegar and baking soda, paired with a reusable microfiber cloth, are great ways to clean your home in a green, toxin-free way.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Advocate Weekly.

Stephens Remodeling

Williamsburg, VA

#1 Apr 19, 2012
Stephens Remodeling, continues to further their education in new building practices by earning certifications in Aging In-Place, Graduate Remodeler and Green Remodeler. No matter what projects you have lined up for 2012, we hope that you let Stephens Remodeling make them a reality for you. For more information visit http://stephensbuilder.com .
bunga bunga

Springfield, MA

#2 Apr 20, 2012
Stephens Remodeling wrote:
Stephens Remodeling, continues to further their education in new building practices by earning certifications in Aging In-Place, Graduate Remodeler and Green Remodeler. No matter what projects you have lined up for 2012, we hope that you let Stephens Remodeling make them a reality for you. For more information visit http://stephensbuilder.com .
I will not do business with any company that spews the green crapola line. I want quality at a fair price and it is out there to be had without you intelligence being insulted with "green" garbage.
That is true

Northampton, MA

#3 Apr 20, 2012
bunga bunga wrote:
<quoted text>
I will not do business with any company that spews the green crapola line. I want quality at a fair price and it is out there to be had without you intelligence being insulted with "green" garbage.
We'd never want to question the IQ of someone who uses the phrase 'you intelligence.':-)
bunga bunga

Springfield, MA

#4 Apr 20, 2012
That is true wrote:
<quoted text>
We'd never want to question the IQ of someone who uses the phrase 'you intelligence.':-)
Typo moron so _uck you a hole. This isn't an essay contest so blow your cheap junk out your sorry butt and save the green garbage for Lenox.
That is true

Easthampton, MA

#5 Apr 21, 2012
bunga bunga wrote:
<quoted text>
Typo moron so _uck you ****. This isn't an essay contest so blow your cheap junk out your sorry butt and save the green garbage for Lenox.
I stand corrected. Clearly you ARE a rocket scientist. It's amazing that wasn't obvious from your first post.
bunga bunga

Springfield, MA

#6 Apr 21, 2012
That is true wrote:
<quoted text>
I stand corrected. Clearly you ARE a rocket scientist. It's amazing that wasn't obvious from your first post.
Thank you
fall time

Great Barrington, MA

#7 Apr 21, 2012
Take your green products 7 green energy & shove them where the sun don't shine.
Rochelle

Minneapolis, MN

#8 Nov 27, 2012
It's nice to see more environmentally friendly products in stores. I like the "Method" line of cleaning supplies, available at Target, and more expensive brands like Mrs. Meyer's and J.R. Watkins. Plus, the nicer brands have pretty packaging! I started using a Mrs. Meyer's dish soap and my hands were noticeably less irritated.
One reason I'm in favor of eco-friendly products in the home is safety. So many cleaning products are extremely toxic and dangerous. Small children and pets can get into cleaning products--scary! I read a blog post about it that I found frightening, though educational: http://www.meshbesher.com/blog/2012/11/family...
I'd rather buy green products than worry about how to store and dispose of toxic products!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Home Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lure of land gives way to frustration (Aug '08) 5 hr Slim 124
News How to buy a property without a real estate agent 15 hr EL1SE G1NGER1CH 1
News Add beauty to your house with mirrors Mon Dale Smith 2
News Norwalk Man Arrested For Allegedly Bilking Aili... (Sep '10) Sat Frank 4
News Elderly fare worst in Europe's forgotten conflict Sat PolakPotrafi 2
News CMHC president warns against scapegoating forei... Dec 3 Stop Statism 4
News KitchenWorks in San Rafael shrinks staff, hit w... (May '09) Dec 2 Well Well 132
More from around the web