House buyers left frustrated

Feb 24, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The New Zealand Herald

House hunters are doing it tough - with a majority of those looking to buy in Auckland rating it as a bad time to buy.

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated May 31, 2013
Waihekeisland

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Frustrated?Eager to sell your house?Try and get a real estate agent to sell your house online in the U.S.A.!I'm sure that there are some U.S. citizens that are eager to move to New Zealand!
Man up

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Yeah sure,most Americans dont have any money and the houses here cost twice as much as they do in the U.S

Since: Jul 12

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Those people were definitely not called Richard, Jessie and Grace.

More importantly, that was a pointless and badly thought out article

Since: May 13

Chandigarh, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Well its because of not choosing any reputed home selling or purchasing agent. If it had been done correctly then this would not have happen to the homeowners. So in future try out to look for any good reputed agents.
[url=http://newwestminsterhome s4sale.com/recip.html/462799.s earch/SearchResults.form]MLS information on Port Moody Condos[\url]

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••