On This Day: "Black Tuesday" Stock Ma...

On This Day: "Black Tuesday" Stock Market Crash Ushers in Great Depression

There are 4 comments on the findingDulcinea story from Oct 29, 2011, titled On This Day: "Black Tuesday" Stock Market Crash Ushers in Great Depression. In it, findingDulcinea reports that:

On Oct. 29, 1929, the New York Stock Exchange closed down 12 percent for the second straight day, signaling the end of the bull market of the 1920s and the beginning of the Great Depression.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at findingDulcinea.

colin greff

Lawrenceville, GA

#2 Feb 12, 2013
this is hat
dobbled

Lawrenceville, GA

#3 Feb 12, 2013
hello taylor
Kelsey Styles

Raleigh, NC

#4 Feb 27, 2013
I found this source hard to understand. With my knowledge and understanding of the stock market crash, this website was hard to use and i HATED IT. peace love tears.
;0
Sherman

Houston, TX

#5 Apr 25, 2015
September 28, 2015 is the final Blood Moon. Also, Wall Street and the rest
of the world's global market will fail. All the man-made bubbles will burst. "Debt" is a
four-letter word that governments choose to ignore.
And yes, payback's a
consequence of unthinking politicians who delight in concealing not only the facts, but the truth of their gross incompetence. In America, the president has chosen to inflate the American[money bubble]economy by having 40 billion dollars printed a month simply to prop up a frail, dying economy on his own
wretched "life support" ideology. The fact is, like Obama Care, his efforts to enhance his own legacy will utterly fail, and, like Hoover after the Crash of '29, his legacy will be
one of abject disgrace and undeniable incompetence. Tick, tock,....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Home Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What really happened in Owen County? (Jul '11) 6 hr Margo 31
News Veganism - doing the right thing (Jul '11) 8 hr Common Sense 959
News French Corner: Local Francophile community to r... (Jan '15) 9 hr French immersion ... 6
News Chili And Wing Cook Off Set For Saturday On Mir... Mon Annalisa 3
News You Can Now Buy Hillary Clinton's 1986 Oldsmobile Sun Three Psyche 11
News Nearly 40% Of Canadian Homeowners Struggle To P... Sat YouDirtyPeasants 5
News Beyond the Philadelphia Soda Tax May 28 Three Psyche 2
More from around the web