New Farmers Market Coming to Orange i...

New Farmers Market Coming to Orange in April

There are 4 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Feb 12, 2013, titled New Farmers Market Coming to Orange in April. In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

A new link in central Virginia's chain of agritourism attractions will soon open up in Orange County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

Press Release

Silver Spring, MD

#1 Feb 15, 2013
You didn't think it might be helpful to mention where in the sixty mile span of Orange county they might be located?

"Come on, Mabel!We got until April 20th to find this place."
MisterWeatherby

Harrisonburg, VA

#2 Feb 15, 2013
We love our farmers market here in Harrisonburg. We wish The Market at Grelen all the best in becoming a staple in Orange County.
MisterWeatherby

Harrisonburg, VA

#3 Feb 15, 2013
LOL, my comment showed up twice!
MisterWeatherby

Harrisonburg, VA

#4 Feb 15, 2013
Press Release wrote:
You didn't think it might be helpful to mention where in the sixty mile span of Orange county they might be located?
"Come on, Mabel!We got until April 20th to find this place."
Here's the website for the Orange farmer's market; you can find the address by clicking on "Contact Us" once you're on the page: http://www.themarketatgrelen.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Home Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mannington District Fair returns with excitement (Aug '08) 15 min Deep fried veg fan 27
News Real Estate Agents: Single-Family Homes a Hot R... (Jun '12) 8 hr sitedesign 240
News Pro 8 Exclusive: Two years later, Keene house t... (Nov '09) Mon Patient 11
News Decomposing Body Found In Foreclosed NoHo Home (Dec '08) Jun 25 hood-cats 8
News Ryan presents plan for a largest corporate tax ... Jun 24 Atlas sans Balls 2
News Biltright Construction Jun 24 next 4 Acton 1
News Two green thumbs up in celebration of 90 yearsH... Jun 22 lotsa words on st... 1
More from around the web