Injured woman sues 'Dog,' A&E

Injured woman sues 'Dog,' A&E

There are 145 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Feb 2, 2007, titled Injured woman sues 'Dog,' A&E. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

The "Bounty Hunter" posse allegedly threw her down some stairs By Nelson Daranciang [email protected] A woman is suing Duane "Dog" Chapman and the Arts and Entertainment Television network after one ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
shawna

Calgary, Canada

#169 Apr 7, 2007
rara_avis91 wrote:
I hope she wins the suit and takes him for everything he has. That entire crew makes me sick at my stomach. I can't even stand to watch commercials about it, let alone watch the show.
And no, they don't make sure everything they do is within the bonds of the law, otherwise he wouldn't have been arrested in Mexico for illegally taking the rapist. Yes, the rapist should have been returned for trial. No, Dogtard and his retarded crew should not have violated the laws of Mexico to do it.
I think personally that your are a pathetic person.....If you watch the episode in which this supposide bullshit took place...you would see for yourself ...No Such Thing happened....and as for them being held responsible for this Mexico bullshit...Good luck.....Anyone with a half of brain would be happy knowing that Luster...the peice of shit that he is...got what he had coming...and was caught by a team who actually new what they were doing...unlike...well no comment.....but anyway the people can now rest knowing that peice of shit is off the streets.
So in saying that...you really need to pull ur head out of ur ass.....and wake up...It takes a real team to get the job done.....Go Dog Gooooo!!!!!
Amanda and Autumn

United States

#170 Apr 13, 2007
hahahaha

Since: May 07

Moncton, Canada

#171 May 17, 2007
I don't think that Dog did anything unethical. He arrested Luster as a bounty hunter, and bounty hunting isn't legal in Mexico. In the US and Canada we have something called a "citizen's arrest", and you don't need a badge to do it; you wouldn't be breaking any law. Mexican law is primitive and doesn't protect good people. So I have no respect for Mexico's laws. Some people want to have Dog hanged because he broke Mexican law. If the incident would have happened on US soil, Dog wouldn't have broken any law. So those who want to uphold Mexico's laws at all cost, it only shows that you lack good judgement. If this would have happened in Iraq, would you still point the finger at Dog and say "hang him"? As far as the bail jumping is concerned, I also feel that Dog did the right thing. If the Mexican law system is so weird, then he probably thought that he had no chance of getting a fair trial. The prison system in Mexico is still in the Dark Ages; guards spit and piss in your rotten food. And every Gringo that knows you are a law person wants to kill you. Dog knew that he would not have made it in those dungeons. So I would have done the same; run! The US gov't owes the Mexican gov't nothing, so why was Dog arrested in his home in the US in the first place? It's all politics. The Mexicans said "you give us Dog and we'll owe you big time".
human

Los Angeles, CA

#172 Oct 8, 2012
hokulani wrote:
<quoted text>
your a dumb ass do you know how long it takes to get an attorney you dumb piece of white trash
...u are racist...u garish ur beautiful name...ur parent must be proud! U r probably part white and hating urself...lol. fo shame!!! Why not be a human. Aloha does not equal hate. If someone is stupid, just say stupid person...don't be a bigot. Don't fool urself...u r a racist. I hope god helps u see the light. We are all humans. Racism is a fire, if u keep fueling it, it destroys everything.
takenbyagrobount y

South San Francisco, CA

#173 Oct 14, 2012
fred wrote:
sue him
do you have any idea if a bounty hunter can arrest you in a court room in the state of california

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Home Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News FEMA flood map has San Lorenzo residents crying... (Nov '09) 3 hr Debra 5
News Mannington District Fair returns with excitement (Aug '08) 5 hr nasty 28
News updated Stolen car, prisoner's letter leads Sea... 7 hr Jack 3
News CFPB Cites Audio Recording in $10.6M Fine Again... 7 hr Who Was Ceo 2
News Veganism - doing the right thing (Jul '11) 10 hr Boo 965
News Ex-con gets 11 years for 2014 home invasions 12 hr Birds Landing Bob 1
News Wollongong arrest in bizarre 'dog-napping' case Wed NOM s Waffle House 3
More from around the web