Jackson man finds peace, fulfillment ...

Jackson man finds peace, fulfillment in baking bread for Shabbat and Rosh Hashanah

There are 2 comments on the MLive.com story from Sep 11, 2012, titled Jackson man finds peace, fulfillment in baking bread for Shabbat and Rosh Hashanah. In it, MLive.com reports that:

Most Friday afternoons will find Larry Halman in his Jackson kitchen, baking three loaves of challah - a rich egg dough braided bread.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MLive.com.

ron

Lansing, MI

#1 Sep 13, 2012
I think it is great in what your doing.
Norman

Fredericksburg, VA

#2 Sep 13, 2012
Especially those special brownies. Hmmmmm... mellow man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yom Kippur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mayor Bianchi seeks change to preliminary elect... Jul '15 cops are liars an... 3
News Jewish, Cuban-born academic who taught at Mills... (Jan '15) Jan '15 WE JUST DONT CARE 8
News The unholy coalition of radical Islam and socia... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Uzi 1
News The New 'War on Christmas' (Or Is It Islam)? (Nov '14) Nov '14 Shinichiro Takizawa 45
News Major Muslim, Jewish holidays coincide (Oct '14) Oct '14 yehoshooah adam 2
News Judaism In Cartoons And iPhone Apps (Jan '14) Jan '14 lavon affair 1
News Opinion: Real lesson of Yom Kippur War? Israel'... (Oct '13) Oct '13 SHYKORA paul arts 1
More from around the web