700 out of 14 million: Why the fate o...

700 out of 14 million: Why the fate of Malmo's Jews matters

There are 1 comment on the The Jewish Journal story from Sep 29, 2012, titled 700 out of 14 million: Why the fate of Malmo's Jews matters. In it, The Jewish Journal reports that:

I can't say I was shocked by the phone call and emails from Scandinavia that I received one night after Yom Kippur, telling me that the Jewish Community Center in MalmA , Sweden, had been attacked with an explosive device and On a dark Tel Aviv terrace, a young haredi Orthodox man and a younger haredi woman discuss love and heartbreak.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Jewish Journal.

Glen Allen, VA

#1 Sep 29, 2012
"Perhaps, in the end, the Jews may yet have to leave, but if they do -- Malmö, Sweden, could become a template for other European cities, in other democracies. If Jews are driven from Malmo, it will empower every anti-Semite, neo-Nazi, Islamist fanatic, and lone wolf terrorist in every western democracy to target US."

It is sad that Swedish are being terrorized by Muslims and are being chased away from their home.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yom Kippur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Middle Israel: Yanush Ben-Gal, Child of the Zio... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Liberte 2
News Mayor Bianchi seeks change to preliminary elect... (Jul '15) Jul '15 cops are liars an... 3
News Jewish, Cuban-born academic who taught at Mills... (Jan '15) Jan '15 WE JUST DONT CARE 8
News The unholy coalition of radical Islam and socia... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Uzi 1
News The New 'War on Christmas' (Or Is It Islam)? (Nov '14) Nov '14 Shinichiro Takizawa 45
News Major Muslim, Jewish holidays coincide (Oct '14) Oct '14 yehoshooah adam 2
News Judaism In Cartoons And iPhone Apps (Jan '14) Jan '14 lavon affair 1
More from around the web