Broken Heart Syndrome, High Suicide Rates Complicate Valentine's Day For Many Disaffected Singles

Feb 14, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: International Business Times

Valentine's Day is not just the mushy, romantic holiday so often depicted on TV and commercials.

Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Jan 30, 2014

“Been to Polakia...”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#1 Feb 15, 2013
I don't mean to sound harsh, but "polaks" like Ape, Limpy... what chance they have to be introduced to females, when they mommys are the highest female cast subject they ever see?
Chase

Europe

#2 Sep 24, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

“Dimitri at the races in Russia”

Since: Jan 10

Loved everywhere

#4 Sep 24, 2013
If I may, just get in touch with Ape from NJ.
He can offer you a spare Polak kielbasa to use.
The Iron Uber Mongoloid

Podgorica, Montenegro

#5 Sep 24, 2013
Atasas wrote:
I don't mean to sound harsh, but "polaks" like Ape, Limpy... what chance they have to be introduced to females, when they mommys are the highest female cast subject they ever see?
Ape and Limpy are 'different'.

But wait to find out about Pesky/Lukasenko.
Now that Person have some real Problems.
Corinna

UK

#6 Jan 30, 2014
I've been on Effexor from http://goo.gl/TRCx1y only one week but am cautiously very optimistic. Prior to this I was on citalopram but still feeling very low and sleeping poorly, feeling like I needed to be in bed 12-16 hours a day. Now I am waking naturally after only 8 hours sleep and finding it much easier to concentrate at work. I can hardly believe it is working so quickly but I feel so much better. I've had no side effects.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valentine's Day Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
American Women are garbage (Jan '11) Sat sheneedsaretread 53
Family Weekend events (Feb '14) Feb '14 as Brampton gets ... 7
In Pakistan, valentines are exchanged in secret (Feb '14) Feb '14 MOMIN ANSARI 3
poem (Feb '14) Feb '14 poet 1
Valentines Day (Feb '14) Feb '14 adie1979 1
Lincoln Bar Offers Support for Those Without a ... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Glenda 1
Low-key Valentine dates hit high marks in Chicago (Feb '14) Feb '14 Eva Aktar 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Valentine's Day People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••