Report: Man falsified police report i...

Report: Man falsified police report in alleged anti-gay attack

There are 1 comment on the The Daily Caller story from Dec 26, 2013, titled Report: Man falsified police report in alleged anti-gay attack. In it, The Daily Caller reports that:

A Tennessee health food store owner who claimed that three men beat him and robbed his store in an anti-gay attack was arrested for filing a false police report, according to The Paris Post-Intelligencer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Caller.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#1 Dec 26, 2013
Is it out of the question that a police department could be so anti-gay and corrupt that they would falsely accuse of gay victim of a hoax in order to cover up for the perpetrator and not protect the victim because they are gay?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thanksgiving Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Franken spokesman: Senator won't resign, doing ... 4 hr Say what 2
News Star Tribune: Franken Wona t Resign, Staffer Says 4 hr Ms Sassy 15
News Church gives food to those in need Sat giving is good 1
Does anybody here not like mincemeat pie at Tha... Nov 16 Mincemeat Pie Guy 1
News Robert 'Bobby' Tennison still missing in SoHum;... (Nov '09) Nov 15 TamTam72 22
News [OK] I am thankful for the survival of Officer ... (Nov '09) Nov 14 Ray Ditmore 39
News Florida man searches for missing son in Benson (Jan '17) Nov 13 Set Them On Fire 4
More from around the web