Bundle Up: Record Breaking Global War...

Bundle Up: Record Breaking Global Warming Cold On The Way

There are 3 comments on the Right Wing News story from Jan 4, 2014, titled Bundle Up: Record Breaking Global Warming Cold On The Way. In it, Right Wing News reports that:

Following on the heels of 1,000 new cold records set around Thanksgiving, and 2,000 cold and snow records during the early part of December, and yet another big snowstorm hitting the North East, and a big blast of cold on Thursday through Friday, well, "climate change" will do its thing again, all because you, yes, you who are reading this, all ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Right Wing News.

B as in B S as in S

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Jan 4, 2014
So would it be colder or warmer here in USA today if CO2 was doubled?
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

#2 Jan 5, 2014
AGW enhanced Siberian warm fronts are pushing hard into the NP region, warming it exceedingly. Furthermore, the warm fronts are pushing Arctic cold to the south, causing much cold, outside of the Arctic.

I also note the fast AGW enhanced jet stream. While planes at the airports, wait out the weather, other planes that are above the weather, in the jet stream, sizzle over New York at 720+mph. In essence, armadas of airplanes advantageously surf the jet stream at 720-760mph. In one region(I say region instead of place because the plane was too fast to be in one place), a 747 was surfing on the jet stream at 807mph, romping through the sky non-stop from LA to England. The jet stream was so good, the pilot followed the jet stream, altho the plane, at some point, would have to begin moving to the north to get to England. Another 747 was shooting along at 799mph, many scores of miles behind the lead plane. & dozens of miles behind that plane, was a tri-jet plane also moving fast. All these planes were sizzling by other planes, moving in slightly different directions, but getting boosts from the jet stream at 700+mph.

These highest speeds I've noted, probably aren't unrelated to the AGW enhanced weather systems on the ground.
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

#3 Jan 5, 2014
B as in B S as in S wrote:
So would it be colder or warmer here in USA today if CO2 was doubled?
With double the CO2 levels of the present, the U.S. should be warmer, but to measure the temperature of Florida(future, Aqua-Florida?), would need a water thermometer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thanksgiving Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Southern Democrats urge a return to party basics (Nov '14) Mon Will Dockery 47
News Father says he can't turn over missing Morenci ... (Feb '11) May 21 hon2505 5
What about McDonald's burger stuffings? May 17 unfabuloustart 1
News Mom grasps that boys are in heaven May 14 hon2505 1
News Former trooper gets quick guilty verdict (Sep '07) May 14 Bitterly Saddened 56
News Egg, turkey meat prices begin to rise as bird f... May 13 Joe Balls 17
News How Malia Obama, 16, is turning into a Michelle Jr May 12 Cordwainer Trout 4
More from around the web