Animal right group erects sign near B...

Animal right group erects sign near Butterball headquarters urging people to go vegetarian

There are 14 comments on the Deseret News story from Nov 21, 2011, titled Animal right group erects sign near Butterball headquarters urging people to go vegetarian. In it, Deseret News reports that:

An animal rights group is urging travelers on U.S. 70 to go vegetarian this Thanksgiving with a billboard in Garner, home to turkey giant Butterball.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Deseret News.

“FED UP WITH TOPIX”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#1 Nov 22, 2011
Good idea

“Animal Testing Saves Lives”

Since: Apr 11

And Saving Lives is Good

#2 Nov 22, 2011
They are selling turkey for 29 cents a pound at one of the local stores. Amazing value!
Rhode Scholar

San Antonio, TX

#3 Nov 22, 2011
A dark meat feast for us this year. 6 drumsticks and 6 thighs. Bet it will be a heap easier for someone to catch those three breasts.

Since: Jan 09

KEEP OUT

#4 Nov 22, 2011
LiddySays wrote:
Good idea
I wonder how many puppies and kittens PETA will euthanize this week that could have been cared for by the money spent on the billboard.

I guess the puppies and kittens aren't any more financially viable to PETA around Thanksgiving than any other time of year.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you poor puppies and kittens in the PETA death camp this holiday season. Ingrid loves you.

“Face The Facts...”

Since: Feb 12

17, Female, UK/England/Derby

#5 Mar 24, 2012
im guessing tons of turkeys are being killed and thrown away for this one holiday :(

can`t they start up a thing where you order and turkey before its killed for food or somthing so then tons of birds wont be killed in the slight chance of them being sold?

and the lifestyle they have needs to be changed :S

KEEP OUT

#6 Mar 24, 2012
CODEsapphire wrote:
im guessing tons of turkeys are being killed and thrown away for this one holiday :(
can`t they start up a thing where you order and turkey before its killed for food or somthing so then tons of birds wont be killed in the slight chance of them being sold?
and the lifestyle they have needs to be changed :S
Turkey hunting works just like that. The only turkeys I kill are for me and my family to eat.
The same goes for hogs,deer, squirrel, rabbit, frog and fish among others.
People should learn to be more self reliant and in turn, they wouldn't be so wasteful.

“Face The Facts...”

#7 Mar 24, 2012
Christmas Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>Turkey hunting works just like that. The only turkeys I kill are for me and my family to eat.
The same goes for hogs,deer, squirrel, rabbit, frog and fish among others.
People should learn to be more self reliant and in turn, they wouldn't be so wasteful.
very true, i dont half hate a person who cant even watch how a animal is killed but can gladly eat it after, the wasters are money junkies and the sheep crowd that follow blindly into the warehousehuman being are becoming more and more like farm animals themselves if they dont open the eyes

hiss of death

“Bowhunting Is Euphoric”

Double Lung em

#8 Mar 24, 2012
CODEsapphire wrote:
<quoted text>
very true, i dont half hate a person who cant even watch how a animal is killed but can gladly eat it after, the wasters are money junkies and the sheep crowd that follow blindly into the warehousehuman being are becoming more and more like farm animals themselves if they dont open the eyes
All animal rights activists are sheep.

It is the nature of the cult.

“Face The Facts...”

#11 Mar 24, 2012
hiss of death wrote:
<quoted text>All animal rights activists are sheep.
It is the nature of the cult.
no the sheep are who dont research into things, they simply follow the crowd blindly, animal rights protesters reseach on what they beileve in
Richard sucks brians dick

Manchester, UK

#12 Mar 24, 2012
Hunters are COWARDS wrote:
Yet ANOTHER thread gets infested by the idiocy of witless, no life TROLLS. You are all so effing pathetic.
Hurry and chum up to one another and yap mindlessly about nothing. stupid, stupid trolls.
And the thing is, these vile creatures are on here every single day. There arent too many people in the World thats more pathetic than these subhumans.
Fairy Craigs Conscience

San Antonio, TX

#13 Mar 24, 2012
Fairy Craig from the UK wrote:
<quoted text> I love to slurp dog penis. Most ARAs from the UK do.
But they are not willing participants are they, Fairy Craig ?
Fairy Craigs Conscience

San Antonio, TX

#14 Mar 24, 2012
Fairy Craig from the UK wrote:
<quoted text> And the thing is, vile cretins like me, Fairy Craig and you HAC - LUMPY the goat rapist are on here every single day. There arent too many people in the World thats more pathetic than us subhuman animal molesters.
You got that right.
Fairy Craigs Conscience

San Antonio, TX

#16 Mar 24, 2012
Hunters are COWARDS - LUMPY wrote:
<quoted text>I know right? fugly shitstained me has been here 24/7/365 for YEARS. Amazing how a size 56 ass loser like me still keeps publicly obsessing over goat scrotums and fantasizing about anal sex with male inmates but I do love it so even though everyone knows I work for PETA in Norfolk.
I heard all PETA employees do these things.
Fairy Craigs Conscience

San Antonio, TX

#18 Mar 24, 2012
Hunters are COWARDS - LUMPY wrote:
The grand total of the trash that fugly me - LUMPY, the unwashed size 56 ass LOSER from PETA in Norfolk has flooded the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums with 24/7/365: blah blah blah...PeTA...blah blah blah...goat scrotums...blah blah blah...fantasies about baboon cock...blah blah blah more baboon cock...
such an effing worthless POS loser I am.
I need to hurry up and alternate gherkins in my fat can like the dimwitted prepubescent moron that I am.
WOW LUMPY, you really are a sad story.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thanksgiving Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dog Breeder Defends Animal Horror House Claims (Nov '07) Jul 3 Gonzo70 94
News Supermarket chain celebrates 90 years May '17 Congratulations 1
News Tamaqua churches gather for Day of... May '17 Yard Ape 6
News Thanksgiving: Natural remedies for anxiety (Nov '12) Apr '17 apollenhealth 3
News Baby girl born in car amid Thanksgiving traffic... (Nov '16) Mar '17 A Man Named Lemcheck 17
News Parade Company partners with Detroit St. Patric... Mar '17 goGreen 4
News Gay veterans will be allowed to march in Boston... Mar '17 Evilgelicalling 11
More from around the web