Black Thursday? Shopping On Thanksgiv...

Black Thursday? Shopping On Thanksgiving Day 11/19/13

There are 1 comment on the KOSA story from Nov 19, 2013, titled Black Thursday? Shopping On Thanksgiving Day 11/19/13. In it, KOSA reports that:

Matt Rist CBS 7 News mrist@cbs7.com November 19, 2013 MIDLAND-An online petition is aimed at The Midland Park Mall, which will be open to shoppers for the first time ever on Thanksgiving Day.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KOSA.

Jim Sullivan

Watertown, MA

#1 Nov 20, 2013
Retailers are concerned about their bottom line. Let me tell you true - Any store that is open on Thanksgiving Day is one I will NEVER set foot in again as long as I live. How's that for a bottom line?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thanksgiving Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Church invites community to Thanksgiving Dinner (Oct '08) May 19 some did same here 4
News Happy Holidays: Henderson celebrates the season (Nov '17) May 6 Fairgrounds Start 5
News Still dancin': Old bars, new names, tons of fun (Jan '10) Apr '18 Dance Farts 24
News Five Questions: Jeff Jennings Apr '18 voter 1
News Former Prisoner to Receive Millions for Footbal... (Sep '10) Apr '18 Notafan 38
News Rodents pooped all over these restaurants. Five... Apr '18 spechler spirmlipz 3
News No canned pumpkin shortagea right now (Oct '15) Mar '18 Quint 3