Heaven Scent Cakes finds sweet success despite recession

Dec 1, 2012 Read more: Daily Tribune News 24

Heaven Scent Cupcake employee Trista Hood prepares cupcakes for the day's business.

Read more
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
411 and 41

Macon, GA

#22 Jan 23, 2014
Uninformed to the max wrote:
"Heaven Scent Cakes finds sweet success despite recession"..........yeah, not so much
lol
Locations

Cusseta, GA

#23 Jan 24, 2014
yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
Both locations are closed, stupid.
Actually, both Cartersville locations are closed but they have 2 outside of town. Dallas & Acworth.
yeah

Cartersville, GA

#24 Jan 24, 2014
Locations wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, both Cartersville locations are closed but they have 2 outside of town. Dallas & Acworth.
I was responding to the person who said they were glad Cartersville had two locations.

It's been posted about the acworth location still open. Thanks for repeating it.
Ginny

Cartersville, GA

#25 Jan 24, 2014
Locations wrote:
<quoted text>
That is not the same owners but another franchise.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thanksgiving Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jesus Center gives Thanksgiving meal to some wh... (Nov '09) Apr 15 Raelotta 11
News Police fired shots to stop car (Dec '09) Mar 24 I agree 9
News Framingham Removes Teacher For Alleged Racist R... Mar 24 Crunchdog66 3
News Body Of Missing Man Found In Green River Mar '15 me and myself 2
News Dog Breeder Defends Animal Horror House Claims (Nov '07) Mar '15 pei rescue 92
News Wife charged with murder (Dec '07) Mar '15 lil cory v 103
News Education - Stephenson Band In Macy's Parade (Nov '07) Mar '15 Xavierromao 10
More from around the web