Zachary Dewayne Holly Arrested For Murder Of Jersey Bridgeman, 6-year-old Girl

Nov 27, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Huffington Post

Bentonville police announced Monday evening that they have arrested a neighbor in the slaying of a 6-year-old girl whose body was found two days before Thanksgiving.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
gman

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Very surprised to see a white guy arrested for this crime. It had negro written all over it! Usually these type of crimes are committed by feral rutting savage negro beasts!!

Sheridan, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Not So !! Whites doin ths sht every freakin day like a bunch of siko inbreds !! It don't matter wht color wht they are, THEY ALL NEED TO B HUNG !! They Don't Need To B In Society !! Eye For A Eye !
tbryanr

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Sounds more like something your momma would do rather than a negro.
Jose

Rogers, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Let's not be racist, or extreme. An eye for an eye only leaves the world blind, and society can't excell if no one can see. Do you see what I'm saying? Blood for blood only makes a bloodier world. This man will be fairly trialled because justice is not revenge.
joey

Mena, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

u hurt my family Zachary Dewayne Holly may you get raped stabb beat to a bloody pulp you scum suckin prick
joey

Mena, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

and to him i hope you die behind bars

Sheridan, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

He jus needs to b put to death !! All of the people that are in prison due to a violent crime like this need to stand beside him an get rid of all of them !! Mow Them Down !! Quit Wasting Tax Payers Money Fr Thm To B Housed !!
His brother

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

People need to stop talking all this crap on zach talk it after his court... He didn't do this I'm his brother I should know
guest2

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

His brother wrote:
People need to stop talking all this crap on zach talk it after his court... He didn't do this I'm his brother I should know
he did it your brother needs to die he doesnt deserve to live hope he dies f u holley zacheary
vigalantie justice

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

hay i vote to turn your brothers sorry ass to the family of that litte he murdered an rape it would save money an a waste of space of being protected let the family despose of him instead of prison time let them chop him to pieces an burn him cut his nads an private area first then let him bleed to deth an die a slow painful deth

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Thanksgiving Discussions

Search the Thanksgiving Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Worst Legislator in California, Part II: Charle... (Jun '11) Sat reality Check 482
Easter butter lamb gets 'pardon' at Buffalo market Sat Uh Clem 6
Holiday shopping full of pitfalls (Dec '09) Mar 26 Keriann 2
Police fired shots to stop car (Dec '09) Mar 20 Xxx 6
Church happenings Mar '14 LSD_se_vraca_kuci_ 8
Muslim Imam presents Holy Qur'an as token of Th... Mar '14 GODLESS AND FREE 8
Sheriff's Dept. accepting donations for Thanksg... Mar '14 no more hate 5
•••
•••
•••
•••