Man shot to death Thanksgiving mornin...

Man shot to death Thanksgiving morning in Earlimart

There are 5 comments on the Visalia Times-Delta story from Nov 28, 2013, titled Man shot to death Thanksgiving morning in Earlimart. In it, Visalia Times-Delta reports that:

Tulare County Sheriff's detectives are asking the public's help to identify two people suspected of shooting to death a 52-year-old man Thanksgiving morning after he answered the door to a home in Earlimart.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Visalia Times-Delta.

Bakersfield, CA

#1 Dec 2, 2013
That's sad he use to work with us picking grapes in Earlimart. He was a calm man.. Earlimart is becoming worse & worse

Bakersfield, CA

#2 Dec 2, 2013
He was a good man he didn't deserve to die
Un hijo de Dios

Delano, CA

#3 Dec 3, 2013
Dios es el unico que puede quitarle la vida a las personas estos hechos van a ser jusgados por Dios las personas que hisieron esto se van a entregar a la policia porque su consiensia no va a descansar......

Bakersfield, CA

#4 Dec 25, 2013
it was the nortenos from Earlimart, putos cholos me pelan la riata. I will find out who of you low life hijos de puta did this. I've got leads to you brainless cowards, You know who you are and soon I will be informed on exact locations to were you cowards reside

Delano, CA

#5 Jan 9, 2014
I heard it was some paisas.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thanksgiving Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Where to eat Thanksgiving dinner in Toronto for... Sep 26 Syrian Refugee Assn 1
News Lexington Neighbors Discover Animal House of Ho... (Nov '07) Sep 24 annabell 197
News Free cigarettes at Kinston Christmas Parade (Nov '13) Aug '15 Early 2
News Special event in Dudley to mark 75 years since ... Aug '15 news 1
News Police make drug arrest during Brown Thursday (Dec '13) Aug '15 Kentucky1486 5
News When do foods spoil? Aug '15 pranab31 1
News Harper calls election for Oct. 14, ignores own ... (Sep '08) Aug '15 JUSTIN TRUDEAU ER... 6
More from around the web