Man shot to death Thanksgiving morning in Earlimart

Nov 28, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Visalia Times-Delta

Tulare County Sheriff's detectives are asking the public's help to identify two people suspected of shooting to death a 52-year-old man Thanksgiving morning after he answered the door to a home in Earlimart.

Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Jan 9, 2014
fatima

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

That's sad he use to work with us picking grapes in Earlimart. He was a calm man.. Earlimart is becoming worse & worse
Rosie

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

He was a good man he didn't deserve to die
Un hijo de Dios

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Dios es el unico que puede quitarle la vida a las personas estos hechos van a ser jusgados por Dios las personas que hisieron esto se van a entregar a la policia porque su consiensia no va a descansar......
yeyo

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2013

it was the nortenos from Earlimart, putos cholos me pelan la riata. I will find out who of you low life hijos de puta did this. I've got leads to you brainless cowards, You know who you are and soon I will be informed on exact locations to were you cowards reside
Gladiator

Mcfarland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2014

I heard it was some paisas.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••